Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS (7106 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT / The Cheaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Guys praising Hakimi Achraf are Losers, I tried to understand why he deserves all the praises but couldn't find ONE.

Hakimi Achraf CHEATED on his wife while his wife was on vacation with their children.

If Hakimi's wife is to be your sister, will you praise him?

Also, I felt pity for the wife for marrying a MAMA'S BOY. She deserves more than half of his wealth.

She should be compensated for the emotional damage and marital fraud. He should be jail undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Airforce1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
You seem pained by Hakimi good deeds

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Princeton92(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
His wife created first

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Thegamingorca(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:
Guys praising Hakimi Achraf are Losers, I tried to understand why he deserves all the praises but couldn't find ONE.

Hakimi Achraf CHEATED on his wife while his wife was on vacation with their children.

Also, I felt pity for the wife for marrying a MAMA'S BOY. She deserves more than half of his wealth.

She should be compensated for the emotional damage and marital fraud. He should be jail undecided

Marital fraud grin

Marriage itself is a fraudulent agreement

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Gentle034(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lolz.

Misplaced priorities!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by LivingSage: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
He cheated, yes, that's bad.

Asking for half of his property is NOTHING but madness.

Who does that.

If hakimi were to be your brother, would you have accepted such?

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Ireportlive: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
cool

A man worked hard under harsh weather running on the field for 2hours playing football, going for rigorous training daily, traveling around the world to get paid

He made his money and decided to keep it with the one woman who never left him for any reason his sweet mother, a woman who won't want half of his money for and still leave him

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Pat081: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Are you family with the wife Why do you carry other woman matter for head as if you are family with her

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by anthonyuncle(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
be calming down.

he must have sensed disloyalty from the woman before making such move.

divorce favors women in the western world.

wealthy guy are becoming wiser and careful about losing their possessions to a woman due to divorce.

this marriage ended before the court show.

he was 10 steps ahead

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by AndrewTate(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

May God save somebody's son from you!
And may your wishes come upon the sons in your lineage...
Now if you think you've meant well you shouldn't be angry or sad about what I've said.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by youngsahito(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
LivingSage:
He cheated, yes, that's bad.

Asking for half of his property is NOTHING but madness.

Who does that.

If hakimi were to be your brother, would you have accepted such?
you deserved a chilled anything that u are taking. Bills on me but I will take permission from my mum sha...

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Blake755: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Hakimi should be celebrated 😂😅

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by LivingSage: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
cheesy
youngsahito:
you deserved a chilled anything that u are taking. Bills on me but I will take permission from my mum sha...
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by youngsahito(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
LivingSage:
cheesy
I'm going to d bank on Monday to do transfer that small change in my account sef.
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by caesymore(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Boom Digit!!!

If Hakimi was your brother I bet my left balls you will be more than thrilled right now, bloody hypocrite

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by siofra(f): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Airforce1:

Man's a RAPIST!!!! WTF are you talking about angry
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pat081:
Are you family with the wife Why do you carry other woman matter for head as if you are family with her

Yes, I stand with women. It's hurts that society justify a man's wrong doing. Whatever, HAKIMI IS A CHEAT
What do men want? See fine babe

1 Like

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Airforce1:

What is the good deeds there?
I am pained because everyone is not talking about him cheating on his wife
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Digit!!!

If Hakimi was your brother I bet my left balls you will be more than thrilled right now, bloody hypocrite

I know you are also a cheater, go for deliverance
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Rhozabeth(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Women are just unnecessarily sentimental about this news! So what if the guy cheated? Without trying to justify cheating, the guy is not the first guy to cheat and he will certainly not be the last. If the woman wants to leave she should have left without asking for half his assets!
I still maintain that the woman is a gold digger, no excusefor a gold digger. That guy's wisdom is another level of wisdom, I swear!

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by stewiepeter: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
So it is actually a rape case.
According to the girl, when Hakimi’s wife and kids were on vacation in Dubai, he brought the girl and raped her in the house.
I am not saying the girl is right but it has been justified that she was in his house while his wife was not around. It might have been consensual sex but then she is also trying to get money from Hakimi.
Again, I don’t think that a guy having worked for years should share his property and give to a woman just because he is married to her. I think what he did to protect his property is one of the best decision he will ever make in his life.
labake1:

6 Likes

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
AndrewTate:
May God save somebody's son from you!
And may your wishes come upon the sons in your lineage...
Now if you think you've meant well you shouldn't be angry or sad about what I've said.

I am trying to reason out what you typed, but couldn't find ONE. Cheaters
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi cheated and the wife has every right to divorce him because he is a scum but Hakimi is too broke to pay alimony. embarassed embarassed

The wife needs to bring half of her property according to the law.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by caesymore(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

I know you are also a cheater, go for deliverance

And when a Woman cheats which properties does she lose yeye dey smell

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Dangrace01: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Being entitled to someone's wealth is a criminal thinking

If your husband cheats on you and you feel betrayed leave the marriage but he must take care of the kids

Hakim is a Muslim lets not forget there is nothing like cheating in islam

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
stewiepeter:
So it is actually a rape case.
According to the girl, when Hakimi’s wife and kids were on vacation in Dubai, he brought the girl and raped her in the house.
I am not saying the girl is right but it has been justified that she was in his house while his wife was not around. It might have been consensual sex but then she is also trying to get money from Hakimi.
Again, I don’t think that a guy having worked for years should share his property and give to a woman just because he is married to her. I think what he did to protect his property is one of the best decision he will ever make in his life.

Reading all what you typed, I couldn't find where you blamed Hakimi for causing this ruckus. She should be compensated

1 Like

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dangrace01:
Being entitled to someone's wealth is a criminal thinking

If your husband cheats on you and you feel betrayed leave the marriage but he must take care of the kids

Hakim is a Muslim lets not forget there is nothing like cheating in islam

I was waiting for someone to bring religion into this, there you go. That's how they are turning the Holy Quran upside down.
There are clauses where the man have to marry another wife. He didn't only cheat or even want to marry another wife but also commit rape.

1 Like

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by Dangrace01: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

I was waiting for someone to bring religion into this, there you go. That's how they are turning the Holy Quran upside down.
There are clauses where the man have to marry another wife. He didn't only cheat or even want to marry another wife but also commit rape.

Has he been convicted of the rape or just an allegation?

Under the Quran clause Hakim cannot marry another wife?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by AndrewTate(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

I am trying to reason out what you typed, but couldn't find ONE. Cheaters
don't worry I'll spell it out for you grin

Let's pray...
May another woman take 50% of the properties of every male in your family including your son/sons born or unborn everytime they cheat
Say amen...🙏🏾

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rhozabeth:
Women are just unnecessarily sentimental about this news! So what if the guy cheated? Without trying to justify cheating, the guy is not the first guy to cheat and he will certainly not be the last. If the woman wants to leave she should have left without asking for half his assets!
I still maintain that the woman is a gold digger, no excusefor a gold digger. That guy's wisdom is another level of wisdom, I swear!

So cheating is a norm for a man? What a wonderful speech!
Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by AndrewTate(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:

Reading all what you typed, I couldn't find where you blamed Hakimi for causing this ruckus. She should be compensated
so if she cheated on him instead what would he have gotten from her?

3 Likes

Re: To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS by labake1(f): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dangrace01:

Has he been convicted of the rape or just an allegation?

Under the Quran clause Hakim cannot marry another wife?

I never knew that before a man should think about marrying another wife, he should first do something immoral. You are trying to tell me that is the provision of the Quran, right?
Let me pray for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Olosho (prostitute) / See How A Slay Mama Was Caught Grinding Pepper / My Girlfriend And My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.