Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 (556 Views)

My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 by Prolificlife: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
CONTINUATION….

I was so overcome with a passion to help my parents, that I timed my ovulation perfectly. On the day that I knew my eggs would be released; which was a Friday, I flew to Lagos and called Seun to meet me at a hotel in Ikeja. I told him I came to Lagos to purchase some drugs for my father. At night, I took him into the bathroom, and bathed him, while rubbing my soft body all over him, he carried me into the bedroom and we spent the whole night making love. I never touched the birth control pills, I was using before then, for the whole weekend I was with him.

And after a weekend of love-making with Seun, I didnt need a sooth sayer to tell me that I was pregnant.

One month later, l started noticing unusual symptoms. I told my parents about it, and my mother immediately took me for Ultra-scan the next day. Imagine my parents’ happiness, when the tests confirmed that I was one month pregnant with a male child. My mom showered a lot of monetary gifts on all the hospital staff like they were the ones that did the miracle. When we got home and broke the news to my dad, he seemed to suddenly come back to life again, he hugged me tightly and kept showering blessings on me. I was so relieved to see my parents happy again, after a long time of sorrow.

Imagine my horror a week later, when I told Seun about the pregnancy on phone, and he seemed so pleased about it, I had expected him to tell me to abort it, but he was so over himself with joy, even suggesting that we get married at once. I never knew that Seun had grown to love me this much, I had thought, we were just using each other for sex and companionship.

At my mothers insistence, I started avoiding Seun, he called and called, and left me messages, confessing how much he loved me, but I didnt reply. I simply wished, he just vanished!

My father seemed to hang on to life, waiting for my son to be born, and eight months later when my son, Chinedu jnr (named after my father) was born, my father got a senior advocate of Nigeria, the day after Chinedu was born, willed all his estates to my son, Chinedu, and died peacefully two weeks later.

After my dads burial, life really seemed to be going on fine for me and mom. Chinedu was growing into a handsome healthy baby (he surely took his dads genes). And my uncles seemed to have forgotten about us for good, until Seun came calling, out of nowhere!

I was sitting with my mom in our spacious living room at our Calabar mansion, watching TV, while enjoying a glass of Orange juice with some sandwiches, one Sunday evening, when...

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-my-parents-begged-me-to-give-them-a-son-pt-2/

Re: My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 by Muffassa: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nice script
Re: My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 by LivingSage: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Seun Osewa grin

Dem Don carry your matter come public cheesy
Re: My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 by Prolificlife: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
yes oh
LivingSage:

Re: My Parents Begged Me To Give Them A Son-pt 2 by seanery: 1:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Sigh

(1) (Reply)

Mix Tomato & Carrots To Double ⇈your Dragon Size In No Time√ / This Man Gave This Lady N1000000 Just For Doing This / Do You Know What Is Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.