Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Wisdom Of Hakimi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisdom Of Hakimi (649 Views)

French Journalist: News Of Hakimi Transferring Assets To Mother Are Fake / Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up / The Case Of Hakimi. No One Deserves This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisdom Of Hakimi by Phynofyno15(m): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Everything I'm buying from today henceforth carries my mother's Name..... Lesson from Hakimi

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Of Hakimi by Rokiat(f): 2:50am On Apr 15, 2023
You guys need to rest. undecided
Re: Wisdom Of Hakimi by chriskosherbal(m): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
You guys need to rest. undecided
sorry lady there is no resting here. As Hakimi's wisdom have woken something inside all men to see through the deceptive nature of a woman.

It's going to be long ride for these generation of modern feminist as men are getting their tools ready in dealing with unsatisfied appetite for stolen wealth reaping were they did not sow...

It's better my mother squander my money than one unrepentant olosho disguising as house wife .

Hakimi deserves an oscar

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Of Hakimi by Boyewu: 5:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi has single handedly won the best World Cup for all men.
What a best striker and a defender of tomorrow.... grin.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Of Hakimi by Keji1012(m): 5:16am On Apr 15, 2023
chriskosherbal:
sorry lady there is no resting here. As Hakimi's wisdom have woken something inside all men to see through the deceptive nature of a woman.

It's going to be long ride for these generation of modern feminist as men are getting their tools ready in dealing with unsatisfied appetite for stolen wealth reaping were they did not sow...

It's better my mother squander my money than one unrepentant olosho disguising as house wife .

Hakimi deserves an oscar

Walahi

(1) (Reply)

Lady Set To Break World Record For Longest Sex Marathon / Is It Normal To Finish Twenty Loaves Of Bread In One Sitting / How To Cure Withlo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.