Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up (8082 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / French Journalist: News Of Hakimi Transferring Assets To Mother Are Fake / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Peledonomy: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi's estranged wife Abouk has opened up on why she and her lawyers petitioned the court for half of Hakimi's wealth.

Speaking with Editorial planeta in Spain, Abouk said that while she was married to Hakimi, she was shouldering most of the financial responsibilities.

She said Hakimi never spent his money on her or the kids. According to her "if it was about buying a new car or going for holiday alone, he would be quick to access his money. But anytime the kids or myself need something he would tell me to pay for it. He always promised to return the money later, but he never did.

Abouk further stated that she did not marry Hakimi for his money. "I met Hakimi when he was at Dortmund. He wasn't earning as much as he does today".

She went ahead to explain that leaving Hakimi was because of a lot of reasons. One of the was that Hakimi is still young and restless.

Read more at www.fininancialmine..com
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by vanvickie(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2023
And she didn't notice all these things before marrying him? Make I hear word abeg.....

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Dizzyyish: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:
Hakimi's estranged wife Abouk has opened up on why she and her lawyers petitioned the court for half of Hakimi's wealth.

Speaking with Editorial planeta in Spain, Abouk said that while she was married to Hakimi, she was shouldering most of the financial responsibilities.

She said Hakimi never spent his money on her or the kids. According to her "if it was about buying a new car or going for holiday alone, he would be quick to access his money. But anytime the kids or myself need something he would tell me to pay for it. He always promised to return the money later, but he never did.

Abouk further stated that she did not marry Hakimi for his money. "I met Hakimi when he was at Dortmund. He wasn't earning as much as he does today".

She went ahead to explain that leaving Hakimi was because of a lot of reasons. One of the was that Hakimi is still young and restless.

Lies and damage control.

She knows she has lost goodwill and sympathy in the public eye so she's now using the children for sympathy.

No shame nor integrity, females truly go through life looking at how any person or situation can benefit them, irrespective of how morally questionable it is.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Creamypie(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Women get wet when they come across a heavily loaded guy

25 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by pryme(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Wait is she saying Hakimi was poor while playing for Dortmund? The Second most successful team in German Bundesliga of recent memory?
Not to talk of players and their sponsorship deals outside their football wages.

She maybe right with her claims I wasn't there, but saying Hakimi wasn't well off as a Dortnund player makes me believe she is not telling the full story

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Zaccshegzy(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2023
The lady no get shame ni?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Peledonomy: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2023
pryme:
Wait is she saying Hakimi was poor while playing for Dortmund? The Second most successful team in German Bundesliga of recent memory?
Not to talk of players and their sponsorship deals outside their football wages.

She maybe right with her claims I wasn't there, but saying Hakimi wasn't well off as a Dortnund player makes me believe she is not telling the full story

She never said he was poor while at Dortmund. She only said Hakimi was not earning as much as he is earning presently. And that's the fact. Compare Hakimi's earnings at Dortmund and today

3 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by datola: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
This Hakimi is too smart.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by cyprus000: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Balderdash, horsh1t, bullsh1t, tosh and hogwash.

Try another pity party seeking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by shantti(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Aunty, u've damaged ur life
No man on earth will be willing to marry u or amber heard again

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by pryme(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

She never said he was poor while at Dortmund. She only said Hakimi was not earning as much as he is earning presently. And that's the fact. Compare Hakimi's earnings at Dortmund and today

Then the fact is she did NOT date a poor man.
So money is the common denominator in this case Hakimi already had money, he just had more.
Besides the money she was using to take care of the kids who gave it to her?
In her story she never said anything about bringing in the money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by ChuksHills(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

It is an error for a man to shy away from his responsibilities as a man in the family. Even if your wife loves you so much she won't take it anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Antihypocrite: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
ChuksHills:

It is an error for a man to shy away from his responsibilities as a man in the family. Even if your wife loves you so much she won't take it anymore.

Oga were u dere? We have not even heard from Hakim

8 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by kestolove95(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Even Igbo girls no get this kind character...ole

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Antihypocrite: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
pryme:

Then the fact is she did NOT date a poor man.
So money is the common denominator in this case Hakimi already had money, he just had more.
Besides the money she was using to take care of the kids who gave it to her?
In her story she never said anything about bringing in the money.

Bros. The truth is that more money can change a man. I was not there with them, but I feel Hakimi changed once he began earning more. The woman may have felt like this is not the nigga I once loved.

Truth is I had always read about Hakimi's recklessness b4 the divorce saga. Such recklessness that I did not hear when he was at a low stage

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Antihypocrite: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
shantti:
Aunty, u've damaged ur life
No man on earth will be willing to marry u or amber heard again

Plenty boys dey wey go Marry her o. No reason am

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by spencekat(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lies
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Antihypocrite: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Creamypie:
Women get wet when they come across a heavily loaded guy

One plate of nkwobi for u my chairman

4 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by ublight: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
This Hakimi's story is Heating up everywhere. I am seriously considering this move. Just that my mum is late.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Dizzyyish: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
ublight:
This Hakimi's story is Heating up everywhere. I am seriously considering this move. Just that my mum is late.

No normally when a man buys something of substantial worth for a woman, he should buy it in his name.

High-end phone, car, shop, house - na your name suppose dey those receipts/documents, so when that spirit of mumuness possess her you will do the needful.

Women sef rarely write their husband's name as Next of Kin let alone buy property in his name so men are wising up.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by ublight: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dizzyyish:

No normally when a man buys something of substantial worth for a woman, he should buy it in his name.

High-end phone, car, shop, house - na your name suppose dey those receipts/documents, so when that spirit of mumuness possess her you will do the needful.

Women sef rarely write their husband's name as Next of Kin let alone buy property in his name so men are wising up.

Abi

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Crieff(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

You can't even spell your website correctly.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by efficiencie(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

Still does not change the fact that you are horrible gold digger. Half of his wealth is easily several times what you spent on the kids and besides they are your kids too and both of you should share the bill of raising the kids but your greed will never allow you ask for what is rightfully yours rather you want to reap where you did not sow. Now you have a lot of frivolous reasons to leave, young and restless my foot.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by ublight: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Crieff:

You can't even spell your website correctly.

Me sef I tire for all these bloggers.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Made2Last: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
ok
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by pryme(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Antihypocrite:

Bros. The truth is that more money can change a man. I was not there with them, but I feel Hakimi changed once he began earning more. The woman may have felt like this is not the nigga I once loved.

Truth is I had always read about Hakimi's recklessness b4 the divorce saga. Such recklessness that I did not hear when he was at a low stage

She lost all Goodwill when she demanded for half his property.
This very thing is what has made men more reluctant than ever to marry in the West, because men feel they are handed a raw deal.
So you see why this thing is not about Hakimi and his recklessness but the fact that men are handed a raw deal in terms of marriage, men don't like the fact that a woman (even though she is the one cheating) can just wake one morning and take half of your property (through divorce), this is where I think the woman lost all sympathy because of the current clime in the Western society with marriage.

She should have allowed the Court make her DEMANDS (or in this case compensation) for her.
She coming out to make DEMANDS, made her look like a knife.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fake news. Fake source

3 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Antihypocrite: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
pryme:

She lost all Goodwill when she demanded for half his property.
This very thing is what has made men more reluctant than ever to marry in the West, because men feel they are handed a raw deal.
So you see why this thing is not about Hakimi and his recklessness but the fact that men are handed a raw deal in terms of marriage, men don't like the fact that a woman (even though she is the one cheating) can just wake one morning and take half of your property (through divorce), this is where I think the woman lost all sympathy because of the current clime in the Western society with marriage.

She should have allowed the Court make her DEMANDS (or in this case compensation) for her.
She coming out to make DEMANDS, made her look like a knife.

You are right Sir. The law is gender biased

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by advanceDNA: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
I dont beleive jack said by both parties of a messy divorce.... he doesnt spend any money on his child?? See lie.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Its like I'm waking up from the stone age... who the hell is Hakimi that's trending and what has his/their separation got to do with anyone else
Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Antihypocrite: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
I dont beleive jack said by both parties of a messy divorce.... he doesnt spend any money on his child?? See lie.

U made a whole lota sense sir

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Truvelisback(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
I smell lies. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Learned By Going Through The Social Media Posts Of Dead People / Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist? / Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.