Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It (578 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Nigerians are sleeping. See the whole street of nairaland very silent. Now I'm awake trying to make this world a better place for y'all. Right now, I'm trying to figure out the cure to cancer and madness, and y'all motherfuvckers are sleeping. Chai, Nigeria and her people dont deserve me
Re: 4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It by Divay22(f): 2:43am On Apr 15, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: 4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It by Snitch24(m): 3:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Lol
Re: 4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It by hopeforcharles(m): 3:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Who is this guy please? grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why It's Hard For An Average Nigerian Man To Make It by PoliteActivist: 3:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Tadadobe:
Nigerians are sleeping. See the whole street of nairaland very silent. Now I'm awake trying to make this world a better place for y'all. Right now, I'm trying to figure out the cure to cancer and madness, and y'all motherfuvckers are sleeping. Chai, Nigeria and her people dont deserve me

Not everybody is sleeping. People like slawmirre - this is the perfect time for them to be bombing China, and even US!

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. / Breaking: Soludo's Aide Dr. Omenugha Walked Down The Isles With His Wife Chidera / To Be A Mad Man Is Even Better In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.