Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri (47987 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by gaspology(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
If she's not broke and, or, a gold digger, why seeking for splitting up of Hakimi's fortune? Charles Awuzie zukwanuike!
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
bentenny:

Find out what happened to Emmanuel Eboue!

He wasn't responsible to begin with, that's all what happened to him. His house was given to his kids and ex wife. What did he have at the time of divorce besides the house?

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by bentenny(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
maasoap:

He wasn't responsible to begin with, that's all what happened to him. His house was given to his kids and ex wife. What did he have at the time of divorce besides the house?
Then you really haven't read or known anything about him!
I advise you to do so!
The ex wife took everything from him and left him with nothing!
While you are at it,please read about Ex-english goalie David James and former pirates striker Tendai Ndoro!
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
bentenny:

Then you really haven't read or known anything about him!
I advise you to do so!
The ex wife took everything from him and left him with nothing!
While you are at it,please read about Ex-english goalie David James and former pirates striker Tendai Ndoro!

She didn't take anything from him that he wasn't aware of. Can't say he wasn't reckless himself with his spending. No be everything na wife's fault. What led to divorce in the first place? People like to blame others for their misfortune they used their own hands to cause, victim mentality
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Afolue(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Well, for me I see hakimi to be a player on the field of play and on the field of relationship. There was obviously something wrong, which masterminded the divorce.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Mayeldah(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Women now be like I want a Hakimi as a son but not as a husband.

Confused people everywhere!

This Hakimi update don cast already, it won't work for another couple. Personally, I don't like what he did but since it paid off for him, so be it.

Today's women are becoming gold diggers, so men need to be wise, but don't give all your money to your mother, not all mothers are trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Boyooosa(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
billyG:

Let me clarify if the woman is wealthy & the man is poor,if they divorce will the woman's wealth be shared equally with the man?

In a case of divorce right?

Our cultural system does not really align with a man inheriting a wife's wealth or sharing part in a case of divorce; the children are the rightful inheritors or beneficiaries.

A man is meant to be independent of wife's wealth

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by bentenny(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
maasoap:

She didn't take anything from him that he wasn't aware of. Can't say he wasn't reckless himself with his spending. No be everything na wife's fault. What led to divorce in the first place? People like to blame others for their misfortune they used their own hands to cause, victim mentality
You still haven't read anything about him!
All you are simply doing is asking questions and assuming!
I even asked you to also make inquires about two other players that were ripped of their wealth as a result of a divorce and yet you are still assuming!

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by AfonjaPriest: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Take a rhinoceros serious when it shows you its horn.
But take a Reno serious if he shows you how he manages his home.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by CartelKenneth: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
JovialJune:

A truck load of sense in this post

Nl dummy manboys will be the same ones lamenting when their kids grow up to hate them when they realise their dead beat dad didn't leave anything for them through their mother to be better off, so many of them come from dysfunctional homes that's why they see it as normal what hakimi did to his wife, their father must have done same to their mother who knows, foolish lots.

Only girls will be angry with this situation

Make una cry full bucket abeg cheesy
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Brush1: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Someone requested for 60% of another man's sweat and blood and you people turned into motivational speaker.
I really know we have large percentage of dumb men in the world so I don't even get moved by what I hear and see from men anymore.

She picked him from the gutter. He was an immigrant without a single document, didn’t arrive with even a bag. She pulled strings into getting him a good coach and a club, paid all of his bill. Let’s be nice to people who were nice to us. A peaceful divorce is better. The lady has just told him to hold on tight on the ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Difrent: 5:12am On Apr 17, 2023
Hessem:

Common sense is not common

Of course common sense is not common....can you give your 19 year old boy to a 36 years old rich woman? I wont
Most of you making comments leave out the age gap difference as if it doesnt matter. That guy was barely out of teenage when the Old woman tricked or brainwashed him into "marriage" .
If it were the otherway round all of you would be saying he took advantage of her
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Trustworthiness: 5:24am On Apr 17, 2023
xendra:
It's funny because Hakimi's mum will cry blood and water if her husband did same to her but is happy when her son did it for her.

Now I don't pity the wife because by the story she may actually be a gold digger but I pity the boy because I believe the devil has won over his life.

Do not marry and especially do not have a child by a woman you cannot give properties to for the sake of your children, NOBODY in your family will take care of your children better than their mother, so it's stupid to will properties to your parent or siblings because (while you all are worried about divorce you forget there is such a thing as death and it can come anytime) they will use dat money for their own children first

So your sweat ends being used to take care of another man's children instead of your own because you are filled with hate for the mother of your children, now your own children will surffer. Make it make sense

And how come men aren't concerned he didn't put his properties in his father's name? They are just happy because it's an opportunity to spite a wife whereas every wife eventually becomes a mother

Wait oo... how is it the ones who have nothing to their names thay are crying the most on my mention? ..lemao
Rich men no cry about gold digger like poor men I pity woman wey fall for una tears.

Requesting for half or more of the property when you yourself is rich means you are a golddigger.
If the money is for the children, she could have requested for child support for the children not the wealth she did not work for.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by billyG(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Boyooosa:

In a case of divorce right?

Our cultural system does not really align with a man inheriting a wife's wealth or sharing part in a case of divorce; the children are the rightful inheritors or beneficiaries.

A man is meant to be independent of wife's wealth
I am refering to western world.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Juniormajor(m): 12:32am On Apr 18, 2023
My thoughts on #AchrafHakimi...

Achraf is trending for hiding his money under his mother's name to frustrate his wife's efforts to claim 50% of their estate.

Here are the facts:

1. Hiba Abouk, wife of Achraf Hakimi is a professional Spanish actress. She is not broke and definitely not a gold digger as many of you claim. She has her own money hence she never cared about Achraf sending all his money to his mother while she uses hers to run the home. In fact, in 2020, sportsmob called Hiba one of the RICHEST Spanish actresses.

2. Hiba is one of the most intelligent actresses in Spain. She speaks Spanish, Arabic, French, English and Italian fluently. How many international languages do you speak?

3. Hiba Abouk is older than her husband Achraf by 12 years... Yes, 12 good years. She contributed in the background to his rise. Achraf was only 19 when they met. Hiba is 36 years old now while Achraf is 24 years old. Achraf is a 24 year old mummy's boy - no real man should ever take lessons from such a young mummy's boy.

4. Achraf is not my hero. He is not the kind of man I would allow to marry my daughter. I see Reno has made him a hero, declaring him as wise as Solomon because he gave his money to his mother and not his wife.
Let me tell you something about Reno - his marriage with his first wife failed for a reason. He is currently married to an Ethiopian wife and believe me, he won't try what he did to his Nigerian wife with this Ethiopian wife.
Nigerian women are the most abused wives in the world. Trust me. That's why when our brothers take them overseas and their eyes open, they rebel. I'll talk about this some other time but let me warn you about motivational speakers like Reno - before you buy their ideology, ask questions about their marriage. If their so called wisdom was truly wise, why did it not save their home?
Any man who gives his mother all his money to hide it from his wife is not man enough and definitely not smart. Did you follow Bill Gates divorce? That's a smart divorce - they settled everything amicably and only went to court to sign the official paperwork.

5. There's a rape case against Achraf right now. Rape is a serious crime. You don't know what else his wife knows. We all recently condemned the #DalaiLama for asking a boy to suck his tongue. Why are you now making a hero out of a 24 year old mummy's boy whose rape case is now before a court?

Conclusion:

Only a boy would give his money to his mother in order to hide it from his wife. And this also exposes the maturity of Reno. Stop taking relationship advice from boys. Achraf and the likes of Reno are men who give their mother money to hide from their wives.

For me, I raise men who are REAL MEN.... we don't give our mothers money to keep away from our partners. We give our spouses right to our wealth and if they ever ask for divorce, we give them a reasonable Portion of the wealth we built together, say goodbye and continue to be friends for the sake of the kids. That's how real men role.

My name is Charles Awuzie and Achraf is not my hero.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Vj2Q1dZ7kW2CHzpQgixVQQiTRa74Uz9xX1RG9MmebcyTkb8fZByt1GnDGQ1faKgtl&id=100000090018585&mibextid=Nif5oz

Hakimi proved that if you give your money to your girlfriend to keep, you are unwise. If you give it to your wife to keep, you are half wise. But if you give it to a demonstrably good mother to keep, you are truly, fully, completely, totally and unequivocally wise!

U see a mommy's boy because his mom gave him everything and also encourage him, supported his football career, went all out for him to become who he is today.
She has her money but still want more than half of his wealth... Please Mr Charles Awuzie shut up
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by NewKidInTown(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Brush1:

She picked him from the gutter. He was an immigrant without a single document, didn’t arrive with even a bag. She pulled strings into getting him a good coach and a club, paid all of his bill. Let’s be nice to people who were nice to us. A peaceful divorce is better. The lady has just told him to hold on tight on the ride.
What are you even saying? Saying rubbish without even researching
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Funflipper: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
JovialJune:
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.

Alimony and child support is not the same as splitting ones asset 50/50.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.