Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri (47902 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:
Funny enough she didn't demand for child support, the first thing she went for was his money... 50% of his money

She is a gold digger
But she married him before he struck gold. Besides, that's the normal legal strategy for any divorce lawyer. You first ask for 50-50 and then start negotiations from there. The courts never gives 50-50.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Classickj(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2023
JovialJune:
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.
No one his saying he wouldn't pay child support

She is not getting any alimony cos he got no money.. Meaning that the €1M goes into his mama account and not Hakimi bank account

So no money for a gold digger like her

Peace cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Ashley86400: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Difrent:

Seems Hiba wanted to "use" hakimi but the small boy was smart.....pray tell why us it a 19 years Old that a 34 years old rich woman chose to fall in love with? When she could have any equally rich suitor
Besides this story put all the blame on Hakimi....dont Hiba have any blame in the whole issue.....will hakimi just wake up one day and take that decision without a reason? What about runours of her infidelity? Which hakimi pretends not to know.
Hiba got fooled while she felt she was the one fooling hakimi.

Achraf was the one cheating on his wife and raping women, oga.
One of the rape cases is still ongoing now sef.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by hollywater: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2023
If that Lady is not a gold digger even when She knows very well she's 12 years older than him.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Cfc4life(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2023
Another useless post🤕🤕🤕
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:

No one his saying he wouldn't pay child support

She is not getting any alimony co8s he got no money.. Meaning that the €1M goes into his mama account and not Hakimi bank account

So no money for a gold digger like her

Peace cheesy smiley

But he earns €1million month. The only time some of that €1 million will not be shared between the wife and mother is if it could be proven that she too earns a substantial amount and is able to take care of herself.

Anyway the case has just started, let's wait to see how the court decides this case.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2023
hollywater:
If that Lady is not a gold digger even when She knows very well she's 12 years older than him.
She is a youth digger and not a gold digger. I sure she had more money when they started a relationship. She was after young fresh dìck.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by DriveByKiller: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Charles Awuzie is a sulking idiot who was probably dehumanised in a single parent home by his mother.

He writes like a pussy, reasons like one and is a disgrace to men.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by JovialJune(f): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2023
OriOko88:

Ori iya mi daru.

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Classickj(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

But she married him before he struck gold. Besides, that's the normal legal strategy for any divorce lawyer. You first ask for 50-50 and then start negotiations from there. The courts never gives 50-50.
She shouldn't have ask for the 50-50.. At least 20% would have be ok

she marry him after he struck gold

The marriage is 3 years old but they have been together for 5 years

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Greenfusion: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2023
JovialJune:
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.
He would pay, but his earlier wealth would not be taken....he would do child support, that's okay for her, make she go hustle.......shakira na her mate, she is not living on a man

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:

She shouldn't have ask for the 50-50.. At least 20% would have be ok

she marry him after he struck gold

The marriage is 3 years old but they have been together for 5 years
That's how lawyers work. They first ask for 50 - 50, and start negotiations from there. It's like when you price a market or negotiate for a service. The seller would first ask for a ridiculous amount and see if you will fall mugu. It is up to the negotiating skills of the lawyer or the discretion of the judge to determine the final settlement.

False!
They started going out in 2018 when Hakimi was still playing for real Madrid reserve team. It was not only 2020 that he struck gold by signing for inter Milan for a 5 year contract.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Classickj(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

But he earns €1million month. The only time some of that €1 million will not be shared between the wife and mother is if it could be proven that she too earns a substantial amount and is able to take care of herself.

Anyway the case has just started, let's wait to see how the court decides this case.

She is an actress, she is Worth €3.1 million

She go day alright

The court can't do any thing since Hakimi doesn't have money or property

Hakimi is the owner of the €1M but the money is been paid into his mama account so practically Hakimi is broke like this
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by DriveByKiller: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Charles Awuzie is the same plonker and snowflake whose wife gifted him a bastard as his.

By his talk you'll know this fool is a pansy and victim of radical left social engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Greenfusion: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

One more time the Emmanuel Eboue example is exaggerated. Secondly, what do you guys want from women.
You say women should not inherited their fathers properties because they marry and become the responsibility of their husbands. Then you turn around again and say women are not entitled to a share of their husbands property and assets.

So you only need women for sex, maid and surrogate?

Now assuming your brother is married for two years and his wife files for divorce and taken 50% of his wealth....he marries after some years.....and after 2 years the wife files for divorce and takes 50% of his wealth... how would u feel? and what would be your advice to him?
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Britishpea: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2023
You don’t have to be broke for you to be a gold digger. Infact the biggest gold diggers are even richer than those they are gold digging sometimes.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by DeepSight(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:
That's why a prenuptial should be negotiated if the parties don't trust each other.

For me, a prenup should always be done, trust or no trust. It is not a matter of trust in my view. Things change. People change. Life happens. The future is simply utterly unpredictable even with the best of intentions on both sides. Best to hedge against uncertainty. Anyone who is honest will not resist a prenup. Only scammers will insist that there should be no prenup.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:

She is an actress, she is Worth €3.1 million

She go day alright

The court can't do any thing since Hakimi doesn't have money or property

Hakimi is the owner of the €1M but the money is been paid into his mama account so practically Hakimi is broke like this

As I said the courts will decide based on the family income.

Hakimi cannot be said to be broke. He earns €1 million per month. The money is paid into his account before he donates all to his mother. If the court decide that he will pay alimony, the money would be deducted before he donates the rest into his mother's account.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Classickj(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

That's how lawyers work. They first ask for 50 - 50, and start negotiations from there. It's like when you price a market or negotiate for a service. The seller would first ask for a ridiculous amount and see if you will fall mugu. It is up to the negotiating skills of the lawyer or the discretion of the judge to determine the final settlement.

False!
They started going out in 2018 when Hakimi was still playing for real Madrid reserve team. It was not only 2020 that he struck gold by signing for inter Milan for a 5 year contract.

Hiba met Paris Saint-Germain star Achraf Hakimi, 24, in 2018 at a
photo shoot for Vogue Arabia while he was playing for Real Madrid.

2016–2017 Real Madrid Castilla - reserve team

See the different

2017–2020 Real - Madrid senior team

On 19 August 2017, Hakimi was promoted to the main squad as a
backup to Dani Carvajal and Nacho.

He was already playing for Madrid senior team before they met
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by ademi87(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2023
xendra:
It's funny because Hakimi's mum will cry blood and water if her husband did same to her but is happy when her son did it for her.

Now I don't pity the wife because by the story she may actually be a gold digger but I pity the boy because I believe the devil has won over his life.

Do not marry and especially do not have a child by a woman you cannot give properties to for the sake of your children, NOBODY in your family will take care of your children better than their mother, so it's stupid to will properties to your parent or siblings because (while you all are worried about divorce you forget there is such a thing as death and it can come anytime) they will use dat money for their own children first

So your sweat ends being used to take care of another man's children instead of your own because you are filled with hate for the mother of your children, now your own children will surffer. Make it make sense

And how come men aren't concerned he didn't put his properties in his father's name? They are just happy because it's an opportunity to spite a wife whereas every wife eventually becomes a mother

Wait oo... how is it the ones who have nothing to their names thay are crying the most on my mention? ..lemao
Rich men no cry about gold digger like poor men I pity woman wey fall for una tears.
women of then were not interested in their husbands property........they would not even think of taking what is not theirs

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2023
DeepSight:

For me, a prenup should always be done, trust or no trust. It is not a matter of trust in my view. Things change. People change. Life happens. The future is simply utterly unpredictable even with the best of intentions on both sides. Best to hedge against uncertainty. Anyone who is honest will not resist a prenup. Only scammers will insist that there should be no prenup.
Prenups are a double edged sword, as nobody can predict the future. The tables might turn and the other party can hit a fortune while the one that had money in the beginning can hit misfortune. I know a situation where the wealthy family of the bride insisted on a prenuptial before they allowed their daughter to marry a "poor" man. After 10 years, their fortune reversed. They guy got a job in multinational oil company while the family business crashed after the Patriach of the family had stroke. The man showed the lady pepper and eventually divorced her leaving her with nothing.

So marriage is one big gamble. Just pray you hit a winning hand or at least a lucky hand.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Classickj(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

As I said the courts will decide based on the family income.

Hakimi cannot be said to be broke. He earns €1 million per month. The money is paid into his account before he donates all to his mother. If the court decide that he will pay alimony, the money would be deducted before he donates the rest into his mother's account.

No need for long talk

1. If the money is been paid into Hakimi account then he transfer it to his mom account she will still get something

2.The thing is that Hakimi has transfer all his assets to his mom long time ago meaning the money is paid into his mom account and not Hakimi bank account

Hakimi like this is broke becos he has no money or property to his name

Hope this is helpful
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by DeepSight(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

Prenups are a double edged sword, as nobody can predict the future. The tables might turn and the other party can hit a fortune while the one that had money in the beginning can hit misfortune. I know a situation where the wealthy family of the bride insisted on a prenuptial before they allowed their daughter to marry a "poor" man. After 10 years, their fortune reversed. They guy got a job in multinational oil company while the family business crashed after the Patriach of the family had stroke. The man showed the lady pepper and eventually divorced her leaving her with nothing.

This is exactly why it is more honest and noble to sign a prenup. It should not be signed to protect the wealthier party. It should be signed for the sake of fairness to both parties.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Boyooosa(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

How will the children relate with their mother if she is homeless? Or do you suggest the children sleep on the streets when they are in custody of their mother, or you suggest the children should be denied a relationship with their mother.

I didn't see anywhere this was reflected nor insinuated in my write-up, I don't know the reason you threw those suggestions at me but the truth is, any reasonable man will avoid divorce and if it is compelling, will be responsible to both wife and his kids, even without waiting for the court to give order

The only reason I think I won't want to care for the woman is when unfaithfulness caused the break up and I will appropriately take custody of my legitimate kids

wirinet:

Western societies care more for the welfare of the children than even the women, unless what is obtained here.

Well, both laws take care of the kids which is paramount just that they implement more than us and that is killing our own system here....it has huge negative impact on our society

They also both have their weaknesses if you ask me
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:

Hiba met Paris Saint-Germain star Achraf Hakimi, 24, in 2018 at a
photo shoot for Vogue Arabia while he was playing for Real Madrid.

2016–2017 Real Madrid Castilla - reserve team

See the different

2017–2020 Real - Madrid senior team

On 19 August 2017, Hakimi was promoted to the main squad as a
backup to Dani Carvajal and Nacho.

He was already playing for Madrid senior team before they met

He was playing mainly in the reserve team in 2017. In 2018 he was loaned to Dortmund. It was at Dortmund his performance peaked and his career took off. On 2020 he signed a 5 year contract with Inter Milan.

How much do you think youth players in clubs are paid? Players start making real money when big clubs come for them and they sign contracts.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Nuzo1(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2023
anonymous1759:

No reasonable person will enter a marriage with the kardashians or with American celebrities without having a prenuptial if not you’ll loose everything because you know they’re Gold diggers but love might make you do stupid things. is there supposed to be pre -nup?
If not for gold digging ? Why can’t everybody go their separate ways after breakup? Child support should be compulsory but not outrageous.
Dangote still Dey find money the fact the kardashain have money never stopped them from milking their men.

Kanye will have to pay $2m monthly for child support is that not milking? If you don’t see that as Gold dogging then no need to argue with you What you wish for others will definitely come back to you . How many players In Europe makes $24m a year traveling weekly , exposed to life injury running week in week out but one lady will just sit down comfortably earning $500k weekly without doing much and you’re comfortable with that . I don’t know if you’re guy or a girl . If you’re guy you must be a simp if you’re a you’re gold digger .

You may even be more of a simp than you think I am. No need for insults.

I’m also not arguing with you. I simply asked a couple of questions and you decided to only point out Kanye west.

Now, Kanye’s child support to Kim is $200,000. Not $2m per month.

Be aware that Kanye makes close to $10m per month.

Kanye has never complained to anyone about the child support money because Kim also pays almost the same amount for the upkeep of the children. Loads of maintenance and bills for the upkeep of these rich kids.

All I know Kanye complains about is that he doesn’t have enough time with his children, and that is bad. But her complaints for the restrictions is because he can be erratic and suicidal sometimes. Same reason she filed for divorce. She could not keep up with the drama. She’s not Kanye’s mom who can keep up with all the drama.

I’m not big fan of the kardashians but with the information we have on the net and street, they are ride or die kind of girls. If you followed her relationship and marriage with Kanye, you will find out that she was very submissive and loyal to Kanye. Kanye decides her wardrobe and lifestyle. Where she goes and where she doesn’t. She stayed put even when Kanye was very broke and begging for money online. She even supported him financially so he could pursue his dreams.

But it was getting to Kanye’s head that she can’t do without him. Kanye was over taking advantage of that and she had to separate while waiting and believing Kanye will get his acts together. Kanye with the ego, didn’t bother to apologize because of his usual ego. He believed she will always come around as usual even when he messes up. This time, she got fed up and filed for divorce while leaving room for Kanye to come around. He didn’t and she went her way.

Where did Kim go wrong here? How did she gold dig when she was the one who suggested a prenup?

What she requested for in the divorce papers was only properties and businesses she purchased equally with Kanye. She never asked for Kanye’s personal property. Not even 1% of it.

$40,000 per child of 5 children is very average for Kanye west children who Kanye likes giving the best of life.

Let’s even talk about it. How much was Kanye worth before he married Kim? As at then, Kim was said to be richer than Kanye. But at the end of their marriage, Kanye was a billionaire. Yet kim didn’t ask for a dime of Kanye’s wealth. She only for half of their business and properties they purchased together. Or was she supposed to leave all for him?

I’m not against Hakimi tactics given what the wife requested for. But comparing his wife to the kardashians or janet Jackson clearly shows that you just want to hate on people or you are just ignorant.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:

No need for long talk

1. If the money is been paid into Hakimi account then he transfer it to his mom account she will still get something

2.The thing is that Hakimi has transfer all his assets to his mom long time ago meaning the money is paid into his mom account and not Hakimi bank account

Hakimi like this is broke becos he has no money or property to his name

Hope this is helpful

You are funny o. You expect PSG to pay Hakimi's salary directly into an account other thar Hakimi's own? Have you ever seen where such is done without a court order?

Even with a court order, the money will first land in Hakimi's account before the court ordered deductions are made.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Enice(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2023
xendra:
Most men have refused to grow up and most mothers are so greedy and sad in their marriage that they deliberately refuse to tell their sons the truth.

Mothers know it is not their right to their son's properties if he has a wife but greed will not let them tell him, as long has he wants to be stupid they let him be.
If the lady had succeeded, would you have written this! Most football careers start and end between age 20 to 30 years. Hakimi is 24, which means he has spent about half his career. A woman want to take away the price of his prime and all you can think of is mother's not allowing wives to run away with the the wealth of their sons! In the first place, what is a rich and wealthy actress with all her intelligence as you say, doing with a 19 year old Moroccan migrant! Doesn't that smells of TRAP for any wise mother! If it were you, would you not be cautious too? Your mother is the only woman in this world that will never leave you so long has she has taken the pains to nurture you.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Classickj(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

He was playing mainly in the reserve team in 2017. In 2018 he was loaned to Dortmund. It was at Dortmund his performance peaked and his career took off. On 2020 he signed a 5 year contract with Inter Milan.

How much do you thing youth players are paid? Players start making real money when big clubs come for them and they sign contracts.

Baba he started playing for Madrid senior team from On 19 August 2017

He was loan after 2017-2018 season after Madrid won champion league

Understand this part himki was backup to Dani Carvajal and Nacho.( he was 3rd choice Rb )

This is why he wasn't giving too many chances at Madrid...

Did you know how much greenwood currently earn at utd compare to when he was in reserve team..

So she never contribute any thing to his rise
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:

Baba he started playing for Madrid senior team from On 19 August 2017

He was loan after 2017-2018 season after Madrid won champion league

Understand this part himki was backup to Dani Carvajal and Nacho.( he was 3rd choice Rb )

This is why he wasn't giving too many chances at Madrid...

Did you know how much greenwood currently earn at utd compare to when he was in reserve team..

So she never contribute any thing to his rise

I never argued that she contributed anything to his footballing career, because I don't know. What I am against is the accusation that she was gold digging. I ask how much was Hakimi earning in 2017 - 2018 when their relationship started?
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Classickj(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2023
wirinet:

You are funny o. You expect PSG to pay Hakimi's salary directly into an account other thar Hakimi's own? Have you ever seen where such is done without a court order?

Even with a court order, the money will first land in Hakimi's account before the court ordered deductions are made.

Can wages be paid into someone else's account? - Quora

Absolutely. An employer can pay your salary into any bank account you provide them with. It does not need to be yours.

The money is mine I can tell my employer to start paying my salary into my mom or my wife account...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Onazi Ogenyi Pounding Yam For His Mother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.