Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri (47995 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by osigiepurr(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
People are good in talking and running social medial analysis like perfect junkies. You will NEVER understand what marriage and divorce mean to people until you are married to the wrong man or woman.

But, remember, the DEVIL was once upon a time, a good ANGEL.

5 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Wizpa(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.

You will be disappointed soonest, potential leech!

4 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by JovialJune(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:
It's funny because Hakimi's mum will cry blood and water if her husband did same to her but is happy when her son did it for her.

Now I don't pity the wife because by the story she may actually be a gold digger but I pity the boy because I believe the devil has won over his life.

Do not marry and especially do not have a child by a woman you cannot give properties to for the sake of your children, NOBODY in your family will take care of your children better than their mother, so it's stupid to will properties to your parent or siblings because (while you all are worried about divorce you forget there is such a thing as death and it can come anytime) they will use dat money for their own children first

So your sweat ends being used to take care of another man's children instead of your own because you are filled with hate for the mother of your children, now your own children will surffer. Make it make sense

And how come men aren't concerned he didn't put his properties in his father's name? They are just happy because it's an opportunity to spite a wife whereas every wife eventually becomes a mother

A truck load of sense in this post

Nl dummy manboys will be the same ones lamenting when their kids grow up to hate them when they realise their dead beat dad didn't leave anything for them through their mother to be better off, so many of them come from dysfunctional homes that's why they see it as normal what hakimi did to his wife, their father must have done same to their mother who knows, foolish lots.

7 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by abba09: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
see dis deluded fellow #mtsww
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by FLYFIRE(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
This idiot that blasphemes the name of the Lord by calling himself a pastor wants to form saint

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by JovialJune(f): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wizpa:

You will be disappointed soonest, potential leech!

Keep crying for someone that doesn't know you exist

Product of ancestral leeches.

4 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gadafii:
I want to ask you, hakimi is not the type of husband you want for your daughter, is he the type of son you want for your self??

If you are a selfish person, he's definitely the type of son you would want. grin grin grin But that doesn't make his decision the best to emulate.

This jezebel gold digger has been with hakimi when he was hust 19 while she was years older than him, if tables were turn we would call the man sexual predator, but na women so it’s cool, plus a 19 year old boy is expected to own up to his action, if a 19 year old girl got involved with a 36 year old man, the man is manipulative

May be you should ask the internet the age of Kanu's wife when he bought her from her parents. Joseph Yobo too. What of Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniel?

Your opinion about who ashraff giving his money to his mommy ends up in your assss bro

I would rather be a mommy boy than an eboue, no be today women like her don use men climb ladder, I wouldn’t even be surprised if she’s the mastermind of this rape case just so she can split from him

This is the first major win for the men folk, and I hope all men can learn from this, your mommy will always come ahead before your wife, but some of you will still want to form woke and modern, your eyes go Pepe

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Moniya4Real(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself, She is said to be worth conservatively $3 while Hakimi pockets half of that in a month.. so, get your facts right ogbeni
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by youngreezy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol this hakimi matter dey really pain una ooo,una go cry blood tire,the guy no even send una papa...e play today PSG match sef and em play well......see daughters of jezebel dey masturbate all over the place forgetting how ebue wife wreck all the things wey em work all em life for...even that Zimbabwe guy wey don broke now because of divorce,see icardi nkor?dude don promise to hand over everything wey em don suffer for to em wife should em cheat on her l,no be half oooo everything!!!!,una no see that one,na just this one wey man manage win una dey shout up and down

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by abba09: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Nl dummy manboys will be the same ones lamenting when their kids grow up to hate them when they realise their dead beat dad didn't leave anything for them through their mother to be better off, so many of them come from dysfunctional homes that's why they see it as normal what hakimi did to his wife, their father must have done same to their mother who knows, foolish lots.
why would u leave ur money for someone that just come out the blue seeking for divorce? there is no shame in leaving ur wealth to a woman that u grow old together as husband nd wife

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by JovialJune(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
abba09:
why would u leave ur money for someone that just come out the blue seeking for divorce? there is no shame in leaving ur wealth to a woman that u grow old together as husband nd wife

She did not come out of the blue to seek divorce, Hakimi cheated and raped a woman, she has a valid reason to seek divorce, if he truly loved her, he wouldn't mind giving her what she wants because he knows he's the one at fault.

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
until a woman comes from nowhere and takes ur property or ur sons property leaving him with nothing then u will know he's ur hero.

A woman who didn't struggle with u to achieve want u have made cannot/shouldn't demand half.

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Wizpa(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Keep crying for someone that doesn't know you exist

Product of ancestral leeches.

You are the one that's crying, men are celebrating an eye wakening, the world is evolving my dear, get it into your numb skull...

My Mum sacrificed all for me to be where I am today, maybe your mum didn't because you are a products of a broken home, your mum might actually be a leech like you... I pity the man that would run into you.

Get a life beech!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:
Most men have refused to grow up and most mothers are so greedy and sad in their marriage that they deliberately refuse to tell their sons the truth.

Mothers know it is not their right to their son's properties if he has a wife but greed will not let them tell him, as long has he wants to be stupid they let him be.

How is Hakimi in this situation not growing up? Was his wife grown up? What was a woman looking for from a guy 12years younger than her?

Your choice of words and name calling shows you really hurt by his matter. Wetin happen?

What greed did the mother display by holding her son's property? If you say the mother who raised him and made him who he was is greedy, what then will you call the so called rich model who spent less than 4years with him and demanded for more than 50% of his wealth as divorce settlement? Is that philanthropy?

hakimis mother learnt from Emmanuel Eboue. Am sure you have no idea who he is

5 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Ghezo: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Olowosaudi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hmmm. Here comes another simp talking and supporting such exploitative laws against men in Western nations. No wonder such laws cannot be implemented here in Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by marsup: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why did she marry a mummy's boy, that is a footballer and famous?
I don't give a shit about Reno's post, but I will also like to state, if you trust your partner, you don't need to hide your assets from her.
Many of these guys just marry, for the beauty and fame, not for any other thing....
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Can you explain the part where she wanted half of his estate to herself? Can you? Explain that part first
The abobi hide hin sense come dey cap nonsense.

In his mind now, he's playing a reverse psychology just to win the women to his side..
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:

She did not come out of the blue to seek divorce, Hakimi cheated and raped a woman, she has a valid reason to seek divorce, if he truly loved her, he wouldn't mind giving her what she wants because he knows he's the one at fault.

What does she want? How does giving her what she want justify her divorce based on the allegations of rape?

NB: did you see Hakimi rape anybody? Kindly give us the details since you are very confident that he did

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by abba09: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:

she too cheated
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Wizpa(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:

You sound so hurt. What's the matter? Na this husband and wife matter pain you like this? abi you been get share from d money?

4 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Exceed15: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
How many movies has she featured in last 5 years . Why did she want 50% if she isn't a gold digger?

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Bfly: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gold digging get level.

Besides, what sort of slamming on such a trivial matter
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by eallstar: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Olat4421:
Dis same divorce issue wreck a certain zimbambwe footballer playing in South Africa League it also wreck eboue I think hakimi was wise
Even rooney that year

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Just because someone isn't broke, doesn't mean someone isn't a golddigger.

Many of our naija actresses who chase after politicians aren't broke, they just need more money to sustain their wealthy lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by onoja12: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
If she ask for half we may consider,she is asking for more than half

RuddyFusion:
Can you explain the part where she wanted half of his estate to herself? Can you? Explain that part first

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Bashnigga(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why Nigerians come dey carry this Hakimi matter for head like Gala
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:
It's funny because Hakimi's mum will cry blood and water if her husband did same to her but is happy when her son did it for her.

Now I don't pity the wife because by the story she may actually be a gold digger but I pity the boy because I believe the devil has won over his life.

Do not marry and especially do not have a child by a woman you cannot give properties to for the sake of your children, NOBODY in your family will take care of your children better than their mother, so it's stupid to will properties to your parent or siblings because (while you all are worried about divorce you forget there is such a thing as death and it can come anytime) they will use dat money for their own children first

So your sweat ends being used to take care of another man's children instead of your own because you are filled with hate for the mother of your children, now your own children will surffer. Make it make sense

And how come men aren't concerned he didn't put his properties in his father's name? They are just happy because it's an opportunity to spite a wife whereas every wife eventually becomes a mother

Did her son do it for her or she did her son a huge favour?

How has the devil won over Hakimis life? Care to explain?

While the marriage lasted, how was Hakimi taking care of his family? Seems you are even more ignorant on this issue than you should be. How does not giving his ex wife 50% of his wealth prevent the woman from taking care of the children? I thought the Charles guy said the woman is a model and very rich? Are you saying she can't use her riches to take care of her kids since she is seeking divorce? As a mother who is said to be rich, what is she using her income for?

Let me help u out. Hakimi earns 1million euros a month. 80% goes to his mum. Are you telling me that the gold digger wife can't use 50,000 euros to take care of 2 kids every month?

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Reno omokri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.