Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? (26252 Views)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by saphiere(f): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
bepositive11:

Lol. So a man's next of kin should be his wife but a woman's next of kin should be her first daughter? Isn't that hypocrisy? If a man's wife should be his next of kin, the woman's husband should be her next of kin too.
You can make your comment without quoting me. Mind your business. I aired my views you should do same and not quote me.
Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by bepositive11: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
saphiere:
You can make your comment without quoting me. Mind your business. I aired my views you should do same and not quote me.

This is a forum where everyone can reply to comments they see. If you don't want people to quote you, don't comment in the first place.
Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by geladinho1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Your son
Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by KarinaSlim(f): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
His Cat
Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by Tunagee(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
gigabyte13:
If no be say, women don dey dash men bastard pikin.... Thanks to DNA
Come still carry olosho lifestyle enter marriage....
Who else to better be your NEXT OF KIN if not your wife.....

I tell you......
Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by Juniormajor(m): 1:05am On Apr 18, 2023
I would go with my Mum
1. She gave birth to me and breastfed me
2. She is the most trustworthy person to keep
it safe 4 me
3. It would be easier 4 ur mom to return ur
asset back anytime you need it
4 Ur wife won't endure wat a mother have
endure and tolerated
5. Not all women are loyal like you can see and
hear. Acraf Hakimi's wife is a perfect
example of that, it okay for her to cheat but
wen it's d man dat does same you quickly
want out.

Abeg Mommy 4 life. His kids would definitely inherit his wealth wen d time is right but 4 now Momcy handle my bizness b4 Aunty Abiou go give another person money wey small boy work for
Re: Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? by KevinDeBruyne: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
It depends on how much trust I have in my wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! / Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.