Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta (34179 Views)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by oz4real83(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Very unfortunate embarassed
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by vickydevoka(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Woman no see better person marry, na butcher wey life no mean anything to am she go marry.
Lol. Some people think say to see husband east. Na yahoo boys full street o
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Kaka77(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
My question now is who will now bath with the hot water?

6 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Chicentt(f): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by OloyeVIII: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
useless APC supporter

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by EriMma1: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Marriage my foot!
Animals roaming about in husbands clothing. No more husbands..

They won't cater for their wife's, the one she's managing to bring, they'll want to consume with their monkey head. They'll now want to use force to collect it.

4 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by 07kjb: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
It takes God grace to avoid heavy provocations
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by correctguy101(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Too bad.

Why not go outside and fight your fellow than to butcher your wife.

If you are not happy with your wife, send her back to her parents instead of killing her 💯

It's common with most butchers..

Once they're in a fight, the bloodrage takes over their senses. They won't stop until they see blood..

Can the woman even overpower him on a one on one to the extent the bloodsucker will resort to using a knife? Your guess is as good as this ancestor's.

Fear butchers, Even those expert dog murderers ( though I be expert dog eater grin )

Never fight a butcher. Blood must flow.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
You didn't see Herdsmen to butcher... Or Armed lowlifes.

Na defenseless woman you turn knife on!

Please, hang him with his anger issues! Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by ceejayluv(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Has any man ever stopped his wife from taking hot water from the gas because she didn't fill the gas?

Your wife is not family, full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by tafat: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na wa, was he seeing her like the meat he usually butchers? undecided
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by BeanmanX(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
At times playing cool is not weakness but strength
You are right
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nobleou(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
He finally BUTCHERED human being
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Emmanuel909090: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Speechless
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Naustine(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
I know the woman sef
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Emmanuel909090: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Japa007:
The way women insult and berates their husband because of money is so annoying. So long as the man has money, the home will be very peaceful, but pray hard that the money doesn't finish, you will know you're living with a devil under the same roof.

For God's sake, why can't she allow her husband to bath ordinary hot water, just because she refilled the gas with her own money. I'm sure when the man was refilling the gas himself he has never ordered the wife not to come close to it.
Some months ago we read the story of a man that beat his wife to death because of mere loaf of bread.
After coming back from work, he saw some bread in the house and wanted to take some, but the wife refused, because she bought the bread with her money, that's how fight broke out between the couple, I pity some families sha.

RIP to the dead..

Wisdom, some women really don't know how to manage a home.

This man must have been providing and refilling this gas for decades, but once a woman does something she wants it for her self alone.

Naturally most women are selfish and self centered.

Rip

6 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
If you’re a married man in this forum, pray your pocket doesn’t get dried or go broke to the point you can’t perform your financial duties at home. All those years you’ve been booming, buoyant, supportive and lovey dovey everywhere will be forgotten. That once loving wife will tell you your history and your world. Especially if she’s just a housewife without any tangible work😁
That’s when you’ll understand why the holy book said... you’re worse than an infidel If you’re unable to provide for your family”
When it goes red, stay away from trouble. If she nags, which you know is normal with them, stay away from her. Silent is always golden. Collect hot water, she can even try to pour you the water, call you names and all that. Endure!!! For the sanity of your kids. When you have, drop. Call the kids, give them to give to wifey to prepare something. You might not even eat from it. In worst cases, ignore and sleep. Early morning, prepare and leave for work. But I don’t support having and outta wickedness you refused to provide. That’s bad. When e red, call her attention to it. Communication is the key, tell her to cut down expenses. Believing you’ll bounce back soon. E dey red for a man at some point in life. Some men go about borrowing before going home. It’s all about understanding wife and settling long time differences.

This would have been averted. Watch your temperament! When it’s toxic, leave the environment!
RIP!

4 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Mpanyi: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Japa007:
The way women insult and berates their husband because of money is so annoying. So long as the man has money, the home will be very peaceful, but pray hard that the money doesn't finish, you will know you're living with a devil under the same roof.

For God's sake, why can't she allow her husband to bath ordinary hot water, just because she refilled the gas with her own money. I'm sure when the man was refilling the gas himself he has never ordered the wife not to come close to it.
Some months ago we read the story of a man that beat his wife to death because of mere loaf of bread.
After coming back from work, he saw some bread in the house and wanted to take some, but the wife refused, because she bought the bread with her money, that's how fight broke out between the couple, I pity some families sha.

RIP to the dead..

It's only man's money that should be eaten. Still if you check it well it's change from the previous monies the man must have given her. Now devil has destroyed the man that came home to rest from a hard day at work. Men and women please know you are to provide for each other
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by StraightGaay: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Women are scum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by engrjacuzzi: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
I'm not surprised at all. Afterall the man's occupation is to make use of knife to cut or stab flesh.
He deserves prison asap
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nahunger(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
you can't understand and I can't explain futher! Hot water cannot be a trigger to violence in qatar ,Canada, Switzerland ,Oman UAE the the like! It can cause violence in Burundi, Nigeria Congo, malawi Mali, Benin yemen Lebanon . Spot the difference

Stop dignifying him with a response people like him see things from a funnel view if it's contrary they will not agree

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol... poverty or wealth mixed with a nagging, toxic and bitter wife is always disastrous. Someone came home from a hard days job and even if u can't welcome him don't add to the pains of a struggling man under no circumstances. Just because he failed to provide this time obi the tigress turn bully and the tired and frustrated butcher lost it to impatience and intolerance.... Now how will the daughter/kids cope?

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pinkyposh:
To what extent?
Just imagine, as hefty as you are, you are using weapon to fight a woman, what a shame.

Why can't you just hold her down, subdue her until she's calm or take a walk . You went to carry a matchet, because you are a butcher.

You shall be in prison for life or better still sentence you to death

😁😁😁
It has nothing to do with size in marriage o. She no go fear you, even if you have got a gun. She will dare you to shoot. Na who die lose o! Maybe the man don drink come back home, mind you, these butchers drink a lot. The woman would have just ignored him. Is it not hot water? Or didn’t she see when e read for the man eyes?
Some women are so daring o! They’ll slap the hell out of you and dare you to touch them. Of course they know you won’t. These couples have got grown up kids naa. Why stabbing today? Abi this is the first fight in their marriage? Their differences has lingered and the man in one way has threatened to deal or kill her at some point of argument l. And the woman would have said to him, before you kill me, I’ll kill you first. They all called those threats bluff. And the woman knowing the kind of man, still remained in the marriage. Why? You don’t wait until it goes berserk, before quitting a marriage. The red flags and signs are always there, but we choose to ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by relaxandsmile: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
All Butchers are blood tasty. What is the difference between human blood and the Animals they slaughter at will?
That is why vegetarian are mostly humanists!
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by FirmTR(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na normal person go marry butcher as husband
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by FirmTR(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poverty is to blame .Imagine a working Nation where most home have water heater tanks in the toilet .

E go tay before you go get sense oo..

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Just common hot water.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Rhozabeth(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ok! I live in Delta not too far from where the incident happened. This very account is different from what i heard though! However, there is no justification for killing!
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by premierlead: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Where is my ahnie, I learnt s/he resides in this state with a soldierman concubine
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Alaga2222(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
May her soul Rest In Peace... but as man if you follow women mouth I swear you go nearly kill them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic) / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.