Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta (34175 Views)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
EriMma1:
Marriage my foot!
Animals roaming about in husbands clothing. No more husbands..

They won't cater for their wife's, the one she's managing to bring, they'll want to consume with their monkey head. They'll now want to use force to collect it.

Lol... who dealt with u grin
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poverty is to blame .Imagine a working Nation where most home have water heater tanks in the toilet .

That means every family that have water heater tanks in the toilet, the husband should kill the wife
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by nzubegod: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Too bad.

Why not go outside and fight your fellow than to butcher your wife.

If you are not happy with your wife, send her back to her parents instead of killing her 💯

Since Blood Thirsty And Wizard Waving Brooms Politicians Of APC Took Power, Life Has Become Cheap, Short And British. It Will Get Worse If The INEC Selected Duo Takes Charge

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
YoungLionken:
Why fight with a butcher ??

Meanwhile, Hakimi is the real MVP, brother became more famous now then before cool...

The guy is presently the most popular nigga in d universe. He is a legend whose has contributed immensely to d upliftment of mankind and rewritten history. Na only peter okoye de simp de complain for Twitter

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Pat081: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
Poverty is to blame. Imagine a working Nation where the most home has water heater tanks in the toilet.
What are you saying?blame the killer and not poverty
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by 8stargeneral: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
you can't understand and I can't explain futher! Hot water cannot be a trigger to violence in qatar ,Canada, Switzerland ,Oman UAE the the like! It can cause violence in Burundi, Nigeria Congo, malawi Mali, Benin yemen Lebanon . Spot the difference
i disagree with you....anything can cause violence...someone can pick offence from a little thing
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by 8stargeneral: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Animal in human flesh
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
What A Terrible Bad News
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by fabolouz1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
He confused her to the cows he slaughters daily .
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by izubext007: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
what was he thinking . women has bad mouth by nature
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Quiting a stressful/violent marriage is not a sign of failure. Rather, dying in it, killing in it, traumatizing the kids in it are all signs of failure!

A simple divorce or separation would have averted this chain of events. By the time this settles, casualties will be much! Even the baba that sold the last cow this butcher sold on credit will regret the marriage. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Ferdinandu(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poverty is to blame .Imagine a working Nation where most home have water heater tanks in the toilet .
It is not poverty, it is anger management. If it is not hot water today it will be another thing that don't have to do with wealth or poverty
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Fuckyoumod: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
At times playing cool is not weakness but strength
from that picture, I can see a man full of regrets. I doubt he actually wanted to kill her, but today he is a murderer and would pay heavily for killing his wife.

Avoid carrying weapons anytime you are angry. This is very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by juman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Toxic behavior.
Leads to death or grave injury.

Run away from toxic relationship.
Save your life.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by GistFullGround: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2023

Stubborn wife...

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Satazaa: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Japa007:
The way women insult and berates their husband because of money is so annoying. So long as the man has money, the home will be very peaceful, but pray hard that the money doesn't finish, you will know you're living with a devil under the same roof.

For God's sake, why can't she allow her husband to bath ordinary hot water, just because she refilled the gas with her own money. I'm sure when the man was refilling the gas himself he has never ordered the wife not to come close to it.
Some months ago we read the story of a man that beat his wife to death because of mere loaf of bread.
After coming back from work, he saw some bread in the house and wanted to take some, but the wife refused, because she bought the bread with her money, that's how fight broke out between the couple, I pity some families sha.

RIP to the dead..
spot on bro
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by juman(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
I don't joke with toxic people.
They are dangerous.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Japa007:
The way women insult and berates their husband because of money is so annoying. So long as the man has money, the home will be very peaceful, but pray hard that the money doesn't finish, you will know you're living with a devil under the same roof.

For God's sake, why can't she allow her husband to bath ordinary hot water, just because she refilled the gas with her own money. I'm sure when the man was refilling the gas himself he has never ordered the wife not to come close to it.
Some months ago we read the story of a man that beat his wife to death because of mere loaf of bread.
After coming back from work, he saw some bread in the house and wanted to take some, but the wife refused, because she bought the bread with her money, that's how fight broke out between the couple, I pity some families sha.

RIP to the dead..

My dia, impatience had killed this woman before her husband did.
Like someone asked, who will now use the hot water?

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by RIDOO: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Japa007:

RIP to the dead..

Women should be calming down.....although it's not women's responsibilities to shoulder all the responsibilities in the home..it takes exceptional grace for women that does it.We are only meant to support.

Nevertheless,when issues warrant it
.. then we need to be calming down and face it prayerfully cos most men feel frustrated but,can't help themselves except the irresponsible ones that doesn't see it as a big deal.

Of course men don't tag money spent in the house as their money only women does. Speaking frankly,under whatsoever circumstances it should be our money . Women usually personalize what is done in the home and it's not good.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by famousroland(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
There’s a war currently going on in sudan and no update yet on 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by BreconHills(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
you can't understand and I can't explain futher! Hot water cannot be a trigger to violence in qatar ,Canada, Switzerland ,Oman UAE the the like! It can cause violence in Burundi, Nigeria Congo, malawi Mali, Benin yemen Lebanon . Spot the difference

Yes but in the USA people are being killed by people wielding AR assault rifles just because the killer was in a bad mood that day.

Evil is everywhere.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Smilgler(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Exactly ✍️ ✍️
Dreal1247:
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Faithfulness88: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
God have mercy.
May her soul rest in peace.
Men please support your wives.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by eepeepook: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Poor people always have anger issues stemming from low self esteem. Him and the devil should become friends during his prison term. This may have been an accident, but wouldn’t originally take place if he actively sought means to control his temper.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by babz11(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Some men don't deserve a wife,
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Faposky95: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Instead of blocking physicians from leaving......
Senators, can we have the relevant agencies count Nigerians according to the completed psychoanalysis of each citizen....?!
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by virginchaser(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Clear differences are : countless men have been sent to prisons, handful have been ejected out of houses they bought with their hard earned money and few have been relegated to sleep on couch with duvet.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by imagrg(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Thinking she was a cow?

This is animalistic!
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nwodosis(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
I dey tell you
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by FireUpNow(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
That's terrible. He should face the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.