Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta (34178 Views)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by EriMma1: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... who dealt with u grin

Dem never born dat man well.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by AfonjaPriest: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
He tried reaping where he did not sow.
Now, he has reaped where he sowed.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by sassiemyk: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
A man returned home. Stressed out and in need of a warm bath and cool loving. A daughter of Even accosted him and started fighting him not minding his over stressed state of mind. He acted out of anger and now a daughter of Eve is cold. This thing called marriage sef...

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Caaz: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Urhobo men and their penchant for knifing their wives.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Caaz: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
sassiemyk:
A man returned home. Stressed out and in need of a warm bath and cool loving. A daughter of Even accosted him and started fighting him not minding his over stressed state of mind. He acted out of anger and now a daughter of Eve is cold. This thing called marriage sef...
You forgot to add,an irresponsible and a damn deadbeat husband.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Caaz: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
sisisioge:
Quiting a stressful/violent marriage is not a sign of failure. Rather, dying in it, killing in it, traumatizing the kids in it are all signs of failure!

A simple divorce or separation would have averted this chain of events. By the time this settles, casualties will be much! Even the baba that sold the last cow this butcher sold on credit will regret the marriage. It is well.
You re on point sisi

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by abimic(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Too bad.

Why not go outside and fight your fellow man than to butcher your wife.

If you are not happy with your wife, send her back to her parents instead of killing her 💯

Bia, who should send each other to their parents?

Na the man suppose go back to his parents' place.
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by grandstar(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why will a man not provide for his family? It's just sad (Read 1 Timothy 5:cool

Presently, I have 2 kids staying with me. One should be around 10 and the younger one perhaps 7. Their dad who died last year, neglected them. He had even separated from his wife before her death.

He was starving his home of funds but splashing money on his mistresses outside.

The kids look butter, so, one won't discern the horror they presently face. Their mum is penurious. The mom wants to split them and give them out. Her bakery job is bringing in nothing but peanuts.

I can't look after them. My wahala get ee own load

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by LordErrk: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na poverty cause this one

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by ModeEbo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
No 1 butcher u no wan follow am do coz Koro koro Omoh boy go Dog u for school…..
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by ignis: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Never date a butcher...
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Igbunu4: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Women of nowadays will push you to comit murder I swear.
My own wife I give 100k every month for feeding with a bag of rice and two 12 kg gas bottles plus extra 40k for body maintenance, I pay kids school fees, medical bills, we live alone in my own house no rent, I left a motorcycle spare parts shop worth 2m + with a pos terminal for her but everyday she insults me that I am not caring because I don't live her money for hair and cream and I ask, what is the 40k for, now she presses her phone 24 hours without giving me attention, I demand for the phone to know who she is talking to, she gave me the phone, to my greatest surprised, she applocked messenger, WhatsApp and sms, I asked her to open it she refused and instead started a fight, I am 47, during the fight, I broke my big toe and she is insisting that on no account must she open the phone.
With her insistence, I believe she is cheating on me, I told her to leave my house she refused so what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Revolva(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Straight to Okere prison
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Revolva(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Igbunu4:
My own wife I give 100k every month for feeding with a bag of rice and two 12 kg gas bottles plus extra 40k for body maintenance, I pay kids school fees, medical bills, we live alone in my own house no rent, I left a motorcycle spare parts shop worth 2m + with a pos terminal for her but everyday she insults me that I am not caring because I don't live her money for hair and cream and I ask, what is the 40k for, now she presses her phone 24 hours without giving me attention, I demand for the phone to know who she is talking to, she gave me the phone, to my greatest surprised, she applocked messenger, WhatsApp and sms, I asked her to open it she refused and instead started a fight, I am 47, during the fight, I broke my big toe and she is insisting that on no account must she open the phone.
With her insistence, I believe she is cheating on me, I told her to leave my house she refused so what do I do?

Oga you are in for it , she is a cheat a big one , someone is already banging her ..that is if she still set small , go and report her to her parents first then later if she continues the same attitude chase her out

3 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by jaszplus12(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dreal1247:
At times playing cool is not weakness but strength
The Hallmark of a married man is playing cool.... Women don't know that cool playing has saved many situations they just shout weak man not knowing it's the strenght within and she's still in that marriage because of that...
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by elonize(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
He's a butcher, he's always with knives😁.
When dat useless anger leaves ur eyes...d repercussions r always brutal
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by gassbee: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poverty is to blame .Imagine a working Nation where most home have water heater tanks in the toilet .
despite the abundance of the facilities overthere they also wake up in the morning go to a nearby school and shoot dead innocent school children

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by billyG(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Igbunu4:
You have overspoiled her with money...invite her people to come and carry their daughter,let her go back to her village people for 6months that will reset her brain.

3 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by pretydiva(f): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Too bad.

Why not go outside and fight your fellow man than to butcher your wife.

If you are not happy with your wife, send her back to her parents instead of killing her 💯
Try dey read before you rush to comment
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by billyG(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
An eyewitness told me it is a case of fastest finger first...d woman deared him to touch d hot water,he will regret been born....she grabbed a kitchen knife as d man fetch d hotwater,d butcher in self defence wrestle d knife from her,at that moment all he saw was a cow charging at him & on instinct he butcher a fighting cow.
Look like all d cow he has been butchering in years paste gathered & swore for him.

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Ghezo: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by obinna58(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Igbunu4:
I’m traumatized reading this alone
I’ve seen plenty of her type, she’ll come back begging and crying only to pierce your heart at any given opportunity
They’re always very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by zoraro(m): 12:27am On Apr 16, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Wisdom, some women really don't know how to manage a home.

This man must have been providing and refilling this gas for decades, but once a woman does something she wants it for her self alone.

Naturally most women are selfish and self centered.

Rip
you said what I wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Ilekokonit: 2:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Anger is one letter short of Danger.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Goalnaldo(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2023
90% of terrible news coming from delta are usually from delta south or delta central. We in delta north are usually peaceful and God fearing.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by josite: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2023
its a pity she died but she forgots he is butcher and he is the husband.please stubborn wives dont forget he is your husband and dont forget his profession skilled him in the use of weapons.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2023
EriMma1:

Dem never born dat man well.
Lol..okay oo cheesy
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Igbunu4:

Chai... She's definitely hiding a lot from u in that phone that's why she started a fight. Bros u done try but so sorry and sad that u married and insatiable ingrate of a woman. God is ur strength sad

1 Like

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Faithfulness88:
God have mercy.
May her soul rest in peace.
Men please support your wives .
It goes both ways. Men are humans too with flesh and blood

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Bomaking(m): 6:44am On Apr 17, 2023
Anger Anger..... May her soul rest in peace...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic) / Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.