Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta (34180 Views)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Igbunu4: 12:52am On Apr 18, 2023
You see this gender called women, they are very dangerous. Can you believe that her church people came today and she told them she wanted to make me feel bad because she once caught me with a woman that that was her reason for being mischievous. I brought out the phone and she opened it and behold there was nothing to suspect or hide and she made me look stupid before the women.
quote author=Killbillz post=122546695]

Chai... She's definitely hiding a lot from u in that phone that's why she started a fight. Bros u done try but so sorry and sad that u married and insatiable ingrate of a woman. God is ur strength sad[/quote]
Re: Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta by Ben1global(m): 1:33am On Apr 18, 2023
God you need to come to our aid no good News anymore everyday new evil.

But I have something for you friends.

Do you know you can earn $200 and$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone and Secondary School knowledge.

Secure your place in the community of those who want to turn their phone into dollar ATM.

*Click*👉 https:///ftesu6 and get your free video on WhatsApp.

My Testimony
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online,I was skeptical.

"Will this work?"I don't want my money to go o," but the lack I was facing was enough pain already.work from 9ap to 7pm carrying block and concretes weighing 39kg upwards.I started developing muscles even,I became dark thin, and I was always tired.God knew I was only doing that to have cash daily,I lamented about how the morning come fast.
The wars part,when time comes for school I found out that I saved nothing and I beging scratch around for founds to resume.It was horrible, terrible mehn.work for 4 weeks with hope to get something resume with but looking at Resumption with dismay.
Don't ask if I have parents. I do.and I also have 4 siblings. I am the first ,I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore,they still have 4 to handle.
Maximum of two weeks, I always called Dad in school for one money or the other.#1500,2000,5000 come,and before I get 4 handouts and Detergent hmm.can't tell all,but today the story changed,the table turned,I send money to parents,I am more confidence about my future,I pay my school fees,I pay for feeding.

Don't think I have two heads,I don't.you can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4figure to 6-7figures not in a day or week oh,but that's what we call growth.

The poor can't help the poor.So,get rich and I'm here to help you achieve this dream, information is power, I will take you in every step provided you want me to.i will be available to answer questions.
Click on this link and join me on WhatsApp https:///ftesu6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Robbers Caught And Stripped Unclad In Agbor, Delta (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.