Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala (28785 Views)

South Easterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Finquas: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
splashbaby:
You are really mentally retarded and deranged to think OBI can win any general election in Nigeria without gaining the northern and western votes

… if the stupid greedy Igbos didn’t start a civil war in Nigeria immediately after independence, plunging the whole country into chaos and anarchy, we would have had a more prosperous nation by speeding up development with the money we used for fighting the senseless ethnic war occasioned by the intolerant greedy people of the Igboid extract like you.

In your shallow mind, you can force OBI on everyone in Nigeria. Una no just get sense… the whole of Igbo land is slightly bigger than Oyo state…na those minority you dey queue for their back, eranko!.

Igbo people don dump you for Babylon with their noise making. How una no take know say OBI presidency is dead on arrival still marvels me.

You are all bunch of hopeless mavericks that put their fate in total hopelessness of an ethnocentric magic.
https://www.nairaland.com/7658131/breaking-peter-obi-won-2023#122602764
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 2:54am On Apr 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
I know it would be stale and quite frankly painful.... do you know why Ojukwu has to seize PH and make a run at Lagos? bcoz he realized the claimed biafran territory is not viable economically.. it's

-Land-locked

-Erosion ridden

-Low yielding agricultural land

East is doing well? really, Ever wonder why GEJ turn eastern region to charity project after UNDP called it Southern ghetto....and since then every presidential aspirant have promised to Developed the East. this says as much about the Eastern low economical activities...

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Una chest-beating no dey add up. Deveropers oooo..!

Lol NBS don Cast you dey cry grin grin

South east has the lowest poverty rate

Meaning they're doing well than every region as a people this one dey show me IGR grin grin grin grin

We have inland access to sea and who told you not having access to sea is one big deal?

Ever heard of Switzerland?

Low yielding land? grin grin grin inukwa!

Ever heard of omor rice mill in ayamelum LGA Anambra State?😂😂 It's actually one of the largest in Nigeria if not the largest with a turn over of 1 ton per hour in full capacity

Alot of rice farmers from neighbouring states like Benue, kogi and Ebonyi come here to process their rice and there are ongoing expansion going on there

Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi state are amongst the top producers of rice in Nigeria grin grin

South east are the highest producers of cassava in Nigeria Anambra topping the list

SE are amongst the highest producers of garri in Nigeria

States like Abia , Imo and Anambra are amongst the highest producers of palm oil in Nigeria.

The list goes on and on

Try dey travel e dey help to save yourself embarrassment .

Nigeria is one very big country like very big an I'm glad I have been able to know alot about it

I Speak both Yoruba and Hausa fluently I didn't learn them in Anambra

small fish dey inside pond dey form zazu give trouts him no know say big river dey

Ando

1 Like

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Lol NBS don Cast you dey cry grin grin

South east has the lowest poverty rate

Meaning they're doing well than every region as a people this one dey show me IGR grin grin grin grin

We have inland access to sea and who told you not having access to sea is one big deal?

Ever heard of Switzerland?

Low yielding land? grin grin grin inukwa!

Ever heard of omor rice mill in ayamelum LGA Anambra State?😂😂 It's actually one of the largest in Nigeria if not the largest with a turn over of 1 ton per hour in full capacity

Alot of rice farmers from neighbouring states like Benue, kogi and Ebonyi come here to process their rice and there are ongoing expansion going on there

Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi state are amongst the top producers of rice in Nigeria grin grin

South east are the highest producers of cassava in Nigeria Anambra topping the list

SE are amongst the highest producers of garri in Nigeria

States like Abia , Imo and Anambra are amongst the highest producers of palm oil in Nigeria.

The list goes on and on

Try dey travel e dey help to save yourself embarrassment .

Nigeria is one very big country like very big an I'm glad I have been able to know alot about it

I Speak both Yoruba and Hausa fluently I didn't learn them in Anambra

small fish dey inside pond dey form zazu give trouts him no know say big river dey

Ando
NBS cast? Low economic activities is glaring that is why even you have have to leave via Night Bus to other regions.

You speak Hausa and Yoruba? most IBO people are Economic refugees so you ain't gat no choice...is like a Nigerian in France or Germany refusing to learn French or German, even some of your kinmens change names to fit into Local community e.g. here in Lagos and SA.

Your leaders have successfully turned you and their unborn generations into economic refugees aka internally displaced tribe for years to come. Tinubu promise to Developed East so as to reduce poverty there during his campaign... ghost don't pay taxes.

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

Your elders are crying foul buh you are here chest-beating, seem they know better..a region retaining less than 20% of it youth populations can't grow economically.

Yeye dey smell. No be by Nzobu-nzobu, if you no get am, you know get be that.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
NBS cast? Low economic activities is glaring that is why even you have have to leave via Night Bus to other regions.

You speak Hausa and Yoruba? most IBO people are Economic refugees so you ain't gat no choice...is like a Nigerian in France or Germany refusing to learn French or German, even some of your kinmens change names to fit into Local community e.g. here in Lagos and SA.

Your leaders have successfully turned you and their unborn generations into economic refugees aka internally displaced tribe for years to come. Tinubu promise to Developed East so as to reduce poverty there during his campaign... ghost don't pay taxes.

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

Your elders are crying foul buh you are here chest-beating, seem they know better..a region retaining less than 20% of it youth populations can't grow economically.

Yeye dey smell. No be by Nzobu-nzobu, if you no get am, you know get be that.

I believe you're typing in Yoruba now ? If not you're the jokes on you 😂

Being multi lingual shows I'm way better than you and I know how Nigeria is wired more than you do. Shows I can relate with people better and can build connections with different people of different backgrounds and as a business person that has been one of the secret of my success

So when I write, I write from a place of experience not hiding under my dad's Brown roofed house spewing ignorance

grin grin grin
Less than 20% of the youth this time not agriculture this time again abi 😂

Laff done kill me😂😂😂😂

Him still dey post IGR 😂😂😂
Oshey IGR sugbon ebi fe lati pa awon eniyan pelu IGR . ajo ati ki o wo joor Nigeria is big

Nigeria has the largest GDP in Africa but remains the poverty capital of the world because a huge number of the people are in poverty
Come inside Nigeria we know the region that has the least number of the poor people
With up scale number of 10M compared to SW 16M

No wonder they beat their fresh looking brothers

It's not comon to see fresh looking people that are not Igbos

1 Like

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Being multi lingual shows I'm way better than you and I know how Nigeria is wired more than you

I believe you're typing in Yoruba now ? If not you're the jokes on you 😂

grin grin grin
Less than 20% of the youth this time not agriculture this time again 😂

Laff done kill me😂😂😂😂

Him still dey post IGR 😂😂😂

Nigeria has the largest GDP in Africa but remains the poverty capital of the world because a huge number of the people are in poverty
Come inside Nigeria we know the region that has the least number of the poor people
With up scale number of 10M compared to SW 16M

No wonder they beat their fresh looking brothers

It's not comon to see fresh looking people that are not Igbos

Beign multi-lingua doesn't proove you are better...an economic migrant from Africa in EU state would probably speak more than 3 languages, does that means he is better than a Japanese, Chinese or American? You wouldn't earn what their citizen earns cos of menial jobs and probably live in their city surburb.

Being from internally displaced tribe aka economic refugee afford you that cos in years you will probably lose your culture, language and names in order to survive in foreign land e.g. Bola shagaya

Beggars can't be choosers. A region retaining less than 20% of it youth, can't compete economically. I see lot of people with Igbo names on FB, if you check their profile they would write English and Yoruba/Hausa as their spoken language. Even some well know OAPs.

I fear for una future oooo...!

Seeing you go personal shows that the pain is deep, well numbers don't lie...

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Imo Can't Vote For Uzodinma" - Kelly Handsome, Clashes With APC Chieftains / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / It's A Lie, Emefiele Is Still In His Office Working- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.