Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala (28747 Views)

South Easterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Education? when your people couldn't grasp basic geography. or u mean nwa boy-boy education?..When Awolowo was developing Western education in Southwest wetin una Bad leaders like Azikwe dey do in East.

Yeye Deveropers wan sea-port in land-locked East, haa basic geography hmmmm..most IBO would rather come West to hawk in traffic or do nwa boy-boy than seek higher education.

Stop chest-beating, it is embarrassing.

Beggars can't be choosers.
Lol we know those shouting Baba o agba boss show us love whenever I drive through my street then in Lagos and they're not igbo boys

They're your people
I remember them beating themselves up because of 5k I gave them to share one sunday as I was driving by

They literally wanted to kill themselves

Yes after the war we didn't have free education here we built from scratch.

The only educated ones I respect in SW are those Awo set that had free education alot of professors
You see Una eh Tinubu generation that beats fresh Yoruba people up because they might be igbo. Most of Una no get sense no cap😂

Education wise now

You see this new generation

SE are giving them huge gap left right center dey play

All time Best graduating student of pharmacy in UI she's my distant cousin she literally trashed all the former records

I remember one girl some years back she was the overall best in unilag 22 years girl sef

The list goes on and on our kids are literally breaking all records in your schools

Anambra schools are winning international and national competitions upadan

I love as you are living in denial

Dey play

Till tomorrow your people will continue to sell their future

I'm ploudly Anambalian we don't give a sh#t you can cry for all I care

1 Like

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 12:57am On Apr 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Lol we know those shouting Baba o agba boss show us love whenever I drive through my street then in Lagos and they're not igbo boys

They're your people
I remember them beating themselves up because of 5k I gave them to share one sunday as I was driving by

They literally wanted to kill themselves

Yes after the war we didn't have free education here we built from scratch.

The only educated ones I respect in SW are those Awo set that had free education alot of professors
You see Una eh Tinubu generation that beats fresh Yoruba people up because they might be igbo. Most of Una no get sense no cap😂

Education wise now

You see this new generation

SE are giving them huge gap left right center dey play

All time Best graduating student of pharmacy in UI she's my distant cousin she literally trashed all the former records

I remember one girl some years back she was the overall best in unilag 22 years girl sef

The list goes on and on our kids are literally breaking all records in your schools

Anambra schools are winning international and national competitions upadan

I love as you are living in denial

Dey play

Till tomorrow your people will continue to sell their future

I'm ploudly Anambalian we don't give a sh#t you can cry for all I care
let Tinubu beating them up, it wouldn't still change the Fate and Fortune of the East as poverty-stricken and lack of opportunities region that the poorest Western State of Osun still make more money than "developed' Anambra ( IBO people Jewel). The whole of Anambra make less revenue than Alimosho LGA of Lagos State. SHAME!

Few years ago, when Fashola was deporting IBO miscreants from Lagos..does that stop Night buses from arriving from East..cos your people will rather endure and enjoy the shame than STARVED in East.

Education indeed when the your illitrate leaders are still thinking of Eastern sea-port.

Joke's on you.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
let Tinubu beating them up, it wouldn't still change the Fate and Fortune of the East as poverty-stricken and lack of opportunities region that the poorest Western State of Osun still make more money than "developed' Anambra ( IBO people Jewel). The whole of Anambra make less revenue than Alimosho LGA of Lagos State. SHAME!

Few years ago, when Fashola was deporting IBO miscreants from Lagos..does that stop Night buses from arriving from East..cos your people will rather endure and enjoy the shame than STARVED in East.

Education indeed when the your illitrate leaders are still thinking of Eastern sea-port.

Joke's on you.

Drop mic

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Jesuschristonw: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
yet Abiriba or what? yet their youths are wasting away in brown roof cities of Oyo that is economically better than entire East.

Or maybe NBS is biased? Yeye dey smell...take this truth cool ya body....bro abiriba are not that kind of people running to your brown roof cities of Oyo...is better travail to abroad than coming to south west

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Fortruth: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
PROBE THEO ORJI, ORJI KALU, AND IKEPAUZU
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

Joke's on you.
argue with NBS

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

Joke's on you.

🤔 Hmm

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

🤔 Hmm
your kinmens have themselves the face of drugs in Southeast Asia... you don't believe always check NL front each new news on them getting caught ...there is even one on front page.

Don't be giving screenshot that can be edited, endeavor to always post the link.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
argue with NBS
Have given the breakdown with Links how Southeast is Southern ghetto with meagre revenue of no use.

Cool ya body with these truth..

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

E dae una body wotowoto-tically.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Have given the breakdown with Links how Southeast is Southern ghetto with meagre revenue of no use.

Cool ya body with these truth..

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

E dae una body wotowoto-tically.

IGR is how you measure poverty index per capita?😂😂😂 Money wey government dey pocket
I mean people aren't drinking mud water in the east that's the order of the day in Ogun
Mining peoples skulls upadan to do owambe😂😂😂

And what is it with your women pushing drugs

Abiola kudirat was killed the other time along with about 50+ others in Saudi grin grin

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

IGR is how you measure poverty index per capita?😂😂😂 Money wey government dey pocket
I mean people aren't drinking mud water in the east that's the order of the day in Ogun
Mining peoples skulls upadan to do owambe😂😂😂

And what is it with your women pushing drugs

Abiola kudirat was killed the other time along with about 50+ others in Saudi grin grin
is a measure of strength of local economic development...we don't need need to post Nnewi dirty unhabitable environ for succor..it all over the platform on political section.

Ogun revenue alone of #100B twice the entire East combined.

Isn't that a Shame. Cool ya body with the truth buh this look up Ogun wonderfully performing economic index.

with bugling and bouyant real estate, maybe you catch some desolate eastern state at lower end of food chain.

https://www.dayoadetiloye.com/top-10-state-for-real-estate-investments-in-nigeria/

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
is a measure of strength of local economic development...we don't need need to post Nnewi dirty unhabitable environ for succor..it all over the platform on political section.

Ogun revenue alone of #100B twice the entire East combined.

Isn't that a Shame. Cool ya body with the truth buh this look up Ogun wonderfully performing economic index.

with bugling and bouyant real estate, maybe you catch some desolate eastern state at lower end of food chain.

https://www.dayoadetiloye.com/top-10-state-for-real-estate-investments-in-nigeria/

Yeye dey smell.
This is where all your gibberish belongs 🗑️ 🗑️🗑️

Bragging with Lebanese companies you'll even think they're companies owned by locals o

you're dad's hut knowing how nnewi looks abi?😂

The town with highest concentration of millionaires not just Nigeria in Africa 😂

Fvcking industrialised town of the local people

Travelling is a form of education

You're doing a great work exposing how unexposed you're

Feast your eyes on forbes report

People being classified rich ain't by few people wielding unto power and others living in abject poverty but very wide spread distribution of wealth
Iya Rasheed give am water make him drink na lejend 😂

1 Like

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

This is where all your gibberish belongs 🗑️ 🗑️🗑️

Bragging with Lebanese companies you'll even think they're companies owned by locals o

you're dad's hut knowing how nnewi looks abi?😂

The town with highest concentration of millionaires not just Nigeria in Africa 😂

Fvcking industrialised town of the local people

Travelling is a form of education

You're doing a great work exposing how unexposed you're

Feast your eyes on forbes report

People being classified rich ain't by few people wielding unto power and others living in abject poverty but very wide spread distribution of wealth
Iya Rasheed give am water make him drink na lejend 😂

Lebanese hahaha? any company I drop has website, so go clear your doubt there.

If Anambra is making less than Osun and Alimosho LGA. Isn't that a Shame. No wonder people dey escape the backward region in Night Buses in thousands to Sanctuary of ibo-man Washington IB.

I didn't make or postulate the figures..the figures is what it is....kiss the mo'fvcking truth

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Lebanese hahaha? any company I drop has website, so go clear your doubt there.

If Anambra is making less than Osun and Alimosho LGA. Isn't that a Shame. No wonder people dey escape the backward region in Night Buses in thousands to Sanctuary of ibo-man Washington IB.

I didn't make or postulate the figures..the figures is what it is....kiss the mo'fvcking truth

Olaniyi is still bringing igr with nothing to show for

Meanwhile people are drinking mud and mining skulls

Beating up fresh looking Yorubas saying they're Igbos 🤣🤣

How much of the igr enter your pocket?🤣🤣

Anambra airport is the second largest after Lagos with the small we have show me Ogun airport

People are drinking mud water somewhere in Ogun as we speak some are looking for Thier grand pa graves to dig😂

1 Like

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Olaniyi is still bringing igr with nothing to show for

Meanwhile people are drinking mud and mining skulls

Beating up fresh looking Yorubas saying they're Igbos 🤣🤣

How much of the igr enter your pocket?🤣🤣

Anambra airport is the second largest after Lagos with the small we have show me Ogun airport

People are drinking mud water somewhere in Ogun as we speak some are looking for Thier grand pa graves to dig😂

buh ghost no dey pay tax...Soludo is finding out the hardest way taxing penniless Anambra indigene while still failing woefully despite agbero collectors.

Even with the yeye airport...they only have one-third of OSUN STATE revenue. that means the airport is either not functioning or Anambra doesn't have the economic to support or fully utilize it.

Buh with theor youth japaa-ing em mass, who wan drive local economic with yeye unfunctioning "airport'.

Shame it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
buh ghost no dey pay tax...Soludo is finding out the hardest way taxing penniless Anambra indigene while still failing woefully despite agbero collectors.

Even with the yeye airport...they only have one-third of OSUN STATE revenue. that means the airport is either not functioning or Anambra doesn't have the economic to support or fully utilize it.

Buh with theor youth japaa-ing em mass, who wan drive local economic with yeye unfunctioning "airport'.

Shame it is.

Hahaha
You see? You no dey trave! l they're upgrading somethings in the airport the last time I landed there about a month ago

IGR with nothing to show for people are drinking mud water 😂

Others are selling Thier pops skulls

NBS gave their report of the poorest region

SW is 16M in poverty SE just 10M

That's a whooping 6M difference

I have told you before I have traveled far and wide this country no chest beating the richest people per capita are from SE

Wealth is very well distributed well

Rasheed try dey travel it's part of education

All you people do is cry and beat up fresh looking ones 😅🤣

Awo was smart you people are destroying everything he built

You people are doing the opposite

Even school sef Una no dey do well again

This one is here showing me IGR 🤣🤣

Skull mining follow for the mining industry there abi rasheed🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Bardo: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's only Losers that will always lose Faith in Governance because Why? you people dont know how to play the game of Politics. You are always too emotional.

Emotions vs Wise Strategy?
Strategy will always Win anytime anyday. Take it or Leave it.

Which wise strategy genius?
If you lot are so unemotional and wise, why is this the regular fate of your co-habitants?

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by splashbaby(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Finquas:

Juvenile fulminations from non juveniles.... grin
Bomboclak

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by splashbaby(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Finquas:

Enugu is beautiful,,Ebonyi is doing well too even though the Gov dia is in a wrong association. But I tink in all,, the South East has great potential for greatness.. they have proven it beyond doubts that they have the capacity cuz naturally they are very industrious and hardworking . it's time for them to go home and be intentional in making that bight of Biafra ,,the pride of Nigeria and the Dubai of Africa
Well the governors that tried to replicate Dubai are Donald Duke, with Tinapa and Tinubu with Eko Atlantic. No Igbo man with any vision close to this yet una dey call una self Dubai of Africa with the mud-brick development your governors are ditching out left right
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Odibembem: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2023
rippa:

U mumu
Are u enjoying Nigeria?

Olodo, is Tinubu President of Nigeria? And who told u everybody is suffering like u?
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by saintkel(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2023
mosaicafrique:
It's simply because, they don't know how to play politics.
u that is playing politics well..how better r u?
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
saintkel:
u that is playing politics well..how better r u?

My brother dey power automatically I'm rich grin grin grin cheesy

Katsina is the poorest state in Nigeria with two former presidents

Bayelsa is the shithole of the south south yet it has produced president

Ogun State had president na dem mine skull pass with people still drinking mud water till tomorrow grin

The other one was showing me IGR grin grin
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Finquas: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
splashbaby:
Well the governors that tried to replicate Dubai are Donald Duke, with Tinapa and Tinubu with Eko Atlantic. No Igbo man with any vision close to this yet una dey call una self Dubai of Africa with the mud-brick development your governors are ditching out left right
I hope Igbo man Tingy is giving u loads of Cumm.. so enjoy it
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

My brother dey power automatically I'm rich grin grin grin cheesy

Katsina is the poorest state in Nigeria with two former presidents

Bayelsa is the shithole of the south south yet it has produced president

Ogun State had president na dem mine skull pass with people still drinking mud water till tomorrow grin

The other one was showing me IGR grin grin
the IGR still dey pain you...well am not responsible for low economical activities of the East

Numbers don't lie not even propaganda can't dispute it...e get reason una dey run commot the shithole come Hussle in other viable region...

Emotions and Nzobu-nzobu can only get una thus far.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by splashbaby(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Finquas:

I hope Igbo man Tingy is giving u loads of Cumm.. so enjoy it
Go and retrieve your so called stolen mandate. Awon children of hate and strife. Una don cast finish for Nigeria.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Finquas: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
splashbaby:
Go and retrieve your so called stolen mandate. Awon children of hate and strife. Una don cast finish for Nigeria.
Una no sabi de damage Ur tribal slurs Has done to Ur ethnic group..I only feel genuine pity for the real omoulabis cuz Ur type has cause almost an irreparable damage to them inclusive. Now other tribes have now seen the real ethnic bigots and are taking notes.. I'm not igbo,, but recent events has opened my eyes that they are the real detribalised Nigerians who truly wants the best for this country . One thing is certain .. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.. Quote me this day
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by splashbaby(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Finquas:

Una no sabi de damage Ur tribal slurs Has done to Ur ethnic group..I only feel genuine pity for the real omoulabis cuz Ur type has cause almost an irreparable damage to them inclusive. Now other tribes have now seen the real ethnic bigots and are taking notes.. I'm not igbo,, but recent events has opened my eyes that they are the real detribalised Nigerians who truly wants the best for this country . One thing is certain .. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.. Quote me this day
Detribalized people indeed, you don’t really sound intelligent though. If you are not Igbo, definitely you are of the same senile stock that thinks Buhari is one Jubril from Sudan.

Why minority like you no get common sense still baffles me to think OBI will become Nigeria President without having votes from the North and West. Where will his votes come from? From the deluded Christian church or minority Igbos.

Honestly you expose yourself as someone with poor reasoning capacity been mentored by one akpu loving Igbo trader that just believe Nigeria is within his immediate family and friends.

You are foolishly supporting treacherous people that called Nigeria Zoo. The same people who have been fighting for Biafra since independence.

It took Igbos just 7 yrs after independence to start a civil war. An ethnic motivated agenda of dominating other tribes including your own sorry tribe…

Yorubas, Hausas and other well meaning ethnic tribes fought the Igbo demons to a standstill, we gave hope and life back to Nigeria… then you want us to hand over the same country to these same set of people with stupid mindset of dominating others.

You better go home and ask your be parents about the antecedents of the average Igbo person. Whether intelligent or not, they think people better than them are under them until they discover through strifes that they are nothing… they don’t usually know anything about their capacity.

You claimed youth, you claimed religion, you claimed endsars… everything ended in tears. Quote me anywhere if you can.

No Igbo man will lead Nigeria in the next 16yrs to come.

You dey pity people wey better pass you! I don’t get it, na fufu Abi na akpu dey your brain? Mumu man dey say him no be Igbo!
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by KwuoteYourFada: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
the IGR still dey pain you...well am not responsible for low economical activities of the East

Numbers don't lie not even propaganda can't dispute it...e get reason una dey run commot the shithole come Hussle in other viable region...

Emotions and Nzobu-nzobu can only get una thus far.
Stale🥱🥱

We didn't go to Hustle in ogbomosho, Ibadan or one mud drinking community or skull mine sites in Oshogbo

But Lagos Nigerian capital from 1914-1991

That's a whooping 77 years of all of the country money to build

Lagos has received more federal presence than Abuja and every other part of the country

So shut up we are fucking smart to take advantage of what your owomida guys should be doing instead Una papa dem sell Una future use am go spray shina Peter money doing owambe and eating amala and ewedu with shaki and other ngwọ ngwọ di iche iche
Ya complaining about people working hard and highly competitive buying up everything to set up Thier future

Oh ! 😂 Is that why you were beating up your brothers that look fresh thinking they're Omo Ibo?

Abegi jare

alaye bi ile ba wa, awọn to ni isu yo gbin joor

Una too dey play

I know Una well I stay like 5 years there in Lag fvcking fluent in ede yorùbá

Look at all your elite they have huge tires with my people from tinubu to almost all top guys in your side

Ya measuring dick with us that are doing well in numbers

They know the day SE get as much attention as other parts of Nigeria

The explosive economic growth and standard of living here will be next to non

Check health sector too SE is doing just well

Here in Anambra no cap have one of the best health services

Make Una try dey travel imagine I served at Ondo people said I should work it out , I didn't because I wanted to explore. One pattern I noticed is majority of the people I saw serving there are Yorubas lol grin says alot cheesy grin
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Finquas: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
splashbaby:
Detribalized people indeed, you don’t really sound intelligent though. If you are not Igbo, definitely you are of the same senile stock that thinks Buhari is one Jubril from Sudan.

Why minority like you no get common sense still baffles me to think OBI will become Nigeria President without having votes from the North and West. Where will his votes come from? From the deluded Christian church or minority Igbos.

Honestly you expose yourself as someone with poor reasoning capacity been mentored by one akpu loving Igbo trader that just believe Nigeria is within his immediate family and friends.

You are foolishly supporting treacherous people that called Nigeria Zoo. The same people who have been fighting for Biafra since independence.

It took Igbos just 7 yrs after independence to start a civil war. An ethnic motivated agenda of dominating other tribes including your own sorry tribe…

Yorubas, Hausas and other well meaning ethnic tribes fought the Igbo demons to a standstill, we gave hope and life back to Nigeria… then you want us to hand over the same country to these same set of people with stupid mindset of dominating others.

You better go home and ask your be parents about the antecedents of the average Igbo person. Whether intelligent or not, they think people better than them are under them until they discover through strifes that they are nothing… they don’t usually know anything about their capacity.

You claimed youth, you claimed religion, you claimed endsars… everything ended in tears. Quote me anywhere if you can.

No Igbo man will lead Nigeria in the next 16yrs to come.

You dey pity people wey better pass you! I don’t get it, na fufu Abi na akpu dey your brain? Mumu man dey say him no be Igbo!
Lol.. typical rant of one who has been horribly damaged by inferiority complex and only resort to hurling falluting insults cause they have nothing meaningful to say.. when i saw the line of a majority tribe tagged * minority* i just felt pity for you. If u like keep masturbating in envy.. the truth remains that tribe (Igbo) is the real deal .. since Ur minions deprived them of the presidency.. how has the Country fared? Can u in all honesty boast to be a Nigerian today? It's obvious you have a very slurpy brain to think .. And I feel so sorry.. The North knows better now and that's why they are tacit and wont involve themslves in foolish ethnic bigotry like Ur likes ARe doing now. Same with my ethnic minorities in the South.. So keep trying harder in your folly and trust me you will suffer SeVere pains when the inevitable happens soon. peter Gregory obi is the next president of Nigeria. I have marked Ur moniker and will tag u on that day.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Stale🥱🥱

We didn't go to Hustle in ogbomosho, Ibadan or one mud drinking community or skull mine sites in Oshogbo

But Lagos Nigerian capital from 1914-1991

That's a whooping 77 years of all of the country money to build

Lagos has received more federal presence than Abuja and every other part of the country

So shut up we are fucking smart to take advantage of what your owomida guys should be doing instead Una papa dem sell Una future use am go spray shina Peter money doing owambe and eating amala and ewedu with shaki and other ngwọ ngwọ di iche iche
Ya complaining about people working hard and highly competitive buying up everything to set up Thier future

Oh ! 😂 Is that why you were beating up your brothers that look fresh thinking they're Omo Ibo?

Abegi jare

alaye bi ile ba wa, awọn to ni isu yo gbin joor

Una too dey play

I know Una well I stay like 5 years there in Lag fvcking fluent in ede yorùbá

Look at all your elite they have huge tires with my people from tinubu to almost all top guys in your side

Ya measuring dick with us that are doing well in numbers

They know the day SE get as much attention as other parts of Nigeria

The explosive economic growth and standard of living here will be next to non

Check health sector too SE is doing just well

Here in Anambra no cap have one of the best health services

Make Una try dey travel imagine I served at Ondo people said I should work it out , I didn't because I wanted to explore. One pattern I noticed is majority of the people I saw serving there are Yorubas lol grin says alot cheesy grin

I know it would be stale and quite frankly painful.... do you know why Ojukwu has to seize PH and make a run at Lagos? bcoz he realized the claimed biafran territory is not viable economically.. it's

-Land-locked

-Erosion ridden

-Low yielding agricultural land

East is doing well? really, Ever wonder why GEJ turn eastern region to charity project after UNDP called it Southern ghetto....and since then every presidential aspirant have promised to Developed the East. this says as much about the Eastern low economical activities...

Una chest-beating no dey add up. Deveropers oooo..!
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by splashbaby(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Finquas:

Lol.. typical rant of one wo has been horribly damaged by inferiority complex.. when i saw the line* igbo minority* i just felt pity for you. If u like keep masturbating in envy.. the truth remains that tribe (Igbo) is the real deal .. since Ur minions deprived them of the presidency.. how has the Country fared? Can u in all honesty boast to be a Nigerian today? It's obvious you have a very slurpy brain to think .. And I feel so sorry.. The north knows better now and that's why they are tacit and wont involve themslves in foolish ethnic bigotry like Ur like ARe doing now. Same with my ethnic minorities in the South.. So keep trying harder in your folly and trust me you will be suffer SeVere pains when the inevitable happens soon. peter Gregory obi is the next president of Nigeria. I have marked Ur moniker and will tag u on that day.
You are really mentally retarded and deranged to think OBI can win any general election in Nigeria without gaining the northern and western votes

… if the stupid greedy Igbos didn’t start a civil war in Nigeria immediately after independence, plunging the whole country into chaos and anarchy, we would have had a more prosperous nation by speeding up development with the money we used for fighting the senseless ethnic war occasioned by the intolerant greedy people of the Igboid extract like you.

In your shallow mind, you can force OBI on everyone in Nigeria. Una no just get sense… the whole of Igbo land is slightly bigger than Oyo state…na those minority you dey queue for their back, eranko!.

Igbo people don dump you for Babylon with their noise making. How una no take know say OBI presidency is dead on arrival still marvels me.

You are all bunch of hopeless mavericks that put their fate in total hopelessness of an ethnocentric magic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos) / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / Sa'ad MC Tahir Removes Atiku's Picture From Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.