Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate (55472 Views)

Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Supreme Court Affirms Senator Athan Achonu As Imo LP Guber Candidate / Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by JAMO84: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Tinubu slave get off my mention
Who invite your papa come my space?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Pjoe238: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2023
3rd out of 18 is not bad. having coming on board for just 8 - 9 months. Emilokan can never be president of Nigeria.
Jostoman:
with inec making it possible for your oga to win temporary by changing Atiku and Obi results to favour him.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by paskal16: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
7upnigeria:

It was strategic, election was coming, he couldn't have told soldiers to wait for them. Let them try it now and see what would happen, Oluomo is enough to treat their Bleep up.
Fools will have their say, the wise will have their way. Fools are known by many words, according to the Bible.
You can continue to argue with yourself like a mad man, we don win election.
mumu say we dn win election
I’m gladly waiting to see the special treatment you would get from the government ode!
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by 7upnigeria: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2023
paskal16:
mumu say we dn win election
I’m gladly waiting to see the special treatment you would get from the government ode!
I understand your pains, apparently you belong to the headless mob group. My life does not depend on government policies to be smooth and I dont have to argue with pigs like you to drive home my point.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by paskal16: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2023
7upnigeria:

I understand your pains, apparently you belong to the headless mob group. My life does not depend on government policies to be smooth and I dont have to argue with pigs like you to drive home my point.

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by ojoadeola: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Congratulations to the one-arm general (Agu otu aka)

It's now time to send that supreme court-imposed governor packing from the Douglas house

You have to work hard to replace Uzodinmma as the man has shown in recent times that he is a force to reckon with in Imo Politics. Can you observe that the LP Tsunami did not affect Imo State?
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by 7upnigeria: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=paskal16 post=122592024][/quote]

Everything you've said above only sums up your pain. They only confirm who you are, A SHAMELESS PIG. It's only pigs that use the words above for people they dont even know or has ever seen. I'm not surprised though, it's clear you're from a SHAMELESS LINEAGE who have NO HONOUR to protect and can fight in public.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by paskal16: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2023
7upnigeria:

Everything you've said above only sums up your pain. They only confirm who you are, A SHAMELESS PIG. It's only pigs that use the words above for people they dont even know or has ever seen. I'm not surprised though, it's clear you're from a SHAMELESS LINEAGE who have NO HONOUR to protect and can fight in public.

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by 7upnigeria: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=paskal16 post=122592534][/quote]

These are probably the words you use on one another in your PIG FAMILY. Maybe the words your mother uses on her USELESS PIG CHILDREN.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by paskal16: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2023
7upnigeria:

These are probably the words you use on one another in your PIG FAMILY. Maybe the words your mother uses on her USELESS PIG CHILDREN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.