Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate (55478 Views)

Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Supreme Court Affirms Senator Athan Achonu As Imo LP Guber Candidate / Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Dengoh(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Drone17:

The constituency of a governor is not the state capital but the entire state.

The constituency of the president is the FCT. If the FCT is to be treated as if it were one of the states of the federation, then it means the president is equally the governor of the FCT.

grin Saying rubbish with so much confidence

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by billyG(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Can't he with all his money go for sophisticated bionic arm that can delivers 200V to his attackers even light his cigars. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by kkonyeji(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
And came 3rd in the general election. grin

...tru rigging
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It worked for Uzodinma, it won't work for obi. grin
evil can never work 4 good clean ppl!
grin
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by AmehTsaev: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Imo people have suffered, with all the whole shakara and gra gra.. no more able body in igbo land can rule, what happened now? You all left your state to come and sell okrika in Lagos.. handicap has taken over your state. Shame. No wonder they wanted to install chinedu in lagos
Says the Osun riffraff claiming Lagos, all of a sudden there are no Yoruba miscreants that proudly identify with Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and other useless states in the SW, Taofeek from Ogbomosho is also claiming Lagos grin

Also that man you call handicapped is actually more physically fit than Tinubu, at least we're aware of his physical conditions unlike Thiefnubuu who looks like a walking corpse.

6 Likes

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by kkonyeji(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The same way inec made it possible in Anambra and Enugu and Lagos for Obi. wink

Day dreamer
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Greenback: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Imo people have suffered, with all the whole shakara and gra gra.. no more able body in igbo land can rule, what happened now? You all left your state to come and sell okrika in Lagos.. handicap has taken over your state. Shame. No wonder they wanted to install chinedu in lagos
Be insulting the handicap.. continue..na God dey judge

7 Likes

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by pipnator00(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Why is Imo state producing these kinds of people?
From PDP to APC to now LP, these are men "said" to have allegedly been engage in OBT or 419 as it is known then years back.
Another lost hope for that State because one of them will def. emerge as the governor of the State!

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Shikini: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2023
DennisEche:
Hope no send anybody. The LP candidate was a former PDP man, I thought the LP candidate will fall from Haven and not been any member of a political party.

Was Hope himself not a PDP man until recently?

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by jozee8: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander cheesy
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
It has never happened before that physically challenged person held governance office be it governorship or presidency in Nigeria not even a local govt position. Because the Constitution stated it clear that apart from being a Nigerian without any criminal records the person to be elected into offices of President and governor must be declared to be physically healthy. By the Constitution he is not physically healthy and not qualified so what is going on in Nigeria? The Constitution no longer valid? I'm not being bad but only saying what I know about the laws of the land. Somebody clarify for me
d phrase u are looking for is "physically complete in body" buh u don march line!

deal wit it!
cool

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by psychologist(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2023
No limitations
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Allardyce: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
It has never happened before that physically challenged person held governance office be it governorship or presidency in Nigeria not even a local govt position. Because the Constitution stated it clear that apart from being a Nigerian without any criminal records the person to be elected into offices of President and governor must be declared to be physically healthy. By the Constitution he is not physically healthy and not qualified so what is going on in Nigeria? The Constitution no longer valid? I'm not being bad but only saying what I know about the laws of the land. Somebody clarify for me
Person never enter government house, you don dey quote constitution. Are you scared?

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Billmos: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Congratulations to him but hope will retain his seat for another 4 years.save this for future reference.he delivered all house of assembly for apc na him own want hard Beside it won't happen in pmb time

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Bonavcreativity(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
The faction that defeated Tinubu in Lagos State.

If truly, you defeated Tinubu in Lagos. Lagos is not Nigeria and Nigeria doesn’t have only Lagos as a state.

Tinubu didn’t contest for the President of Lagos State but the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by LividTate: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Still livid.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Todaymedia: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2023
See reasons why Peter Obi Should Let Go, and Build Labour Party ahead of 2027 Election

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hom_NKn-hIQ
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by legitnow1: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2023
WRONG PICK.

CANT TRUST HIM
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by legitnow1: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2023
WITH ALL THE KILLINGS, THIS IS A BETTER CANDIDATE TO RESTORE PEACE IN IMO.

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Allardyce: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Bonavcreativity:

If truly, you defeated Tinubu in Lagos. Lagos is not Nigeria and Nigeria doesn’t have only Lagos as a state.

Tinubu didn’t contest for the President of Lagos State but the President of Nigeria.
You mean Tinubu with dual citizenship? A Guinea Bissau Drug baron.

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by weIMPORT: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:

Stupid... Imo LP has factions

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by ehay(f): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
MilitantAtheist:

I don't know why your reply got to me..... Anyways, do you remember the below guy in USA history

Roosevelt won the 1932 presidential election in a landslide and became the first (and, as of 2023, only) physically disabled person to be President of the United States. Before he moved into the White House, ramps were added to make it wheelchair-friendly.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Allardyce: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2023
weIMPORT:

Stupid... Imo LP has factions
Foolish. Stop crying.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by ehay(f): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2023
ChristianMuslim:

Roosevelt won the 1932 presidential election in a landslide and became the first (and, as of 2023, only) physically disabled person to be President of the United States. Before he moved into the White House, ramps were added to make it wheelchair-friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by idonhammer: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Wickedest response

Allardyce:
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by meetme01: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2023
MilitantAtheist:

Good you brought this up. Yes, this is in the constitution so, the man has lost before election.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
You mean the faction that hinged its campaign in Lagos on ethnic and religious sentiment?
Yes, the one that called the candidature of APC jihad in Kano.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Juniorangel(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Hmmm... Imo state, dey play
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by blakkydikky(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
but get massacred in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by OloyeVIII: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Bro, being a Tinubu & APC supporter you seem to be one of the very few who finds some humor in this & don't trade insults. i love your quotes.. na man you be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.