Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate (55389 Views)

Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Supreme Court Affirms Senator Athan Achonu As Imo LP Guber Candidate / Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Ifogift007: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
Yes, same way Hope Uzodinma got to number 1 from number 4. grin
words on pure marble Gold πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ let them know the truth
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Kisico: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wow, my Uncle. Congratulations Sir. Wish him all the best.

Elluup!
Aguotuaka all the way!
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Kisico: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ikea81:
Na one hand him wan take fight that rugged Hopeless Uzodinjo. 🀨. Congrats to him tho
That's why he is called Agu otu aka (one armed Tiger)

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by 7upnigeria: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
riverbird:

Lol.....the faction that drove Pablo away from his hideout in burdilon grin

It was strategic, election was coming, he couldn't have told soldiers to wait for them. Let them try it now and see what would happen, Oluomo is enough to treat their Bleep up.
Fools will have their say, the wise will have their way. Fools are known by many words, according to the Bible.
You can continue to argue with yourself like a mad man, we don win election.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by equity1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hedonini:
How this guy lost his Senate seat still makes me wonder if he has any wisdom. Everything is not gra gra. He could have simply made a massive offer to the Accord party lady that she couldn't refuse, to take down her petition. But he didn't. Too bad.
Any offer he made, Rochas would double it. He would have reconcile with Rochas or join Apc.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by riverbird: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
7upnigeria:

It was strategic, election was coming, he couldn't have told soldiers to wait for them. Let them try it now and see what would happen, Oluomo is enough to treat their Bleep up.
Fools will have their say, the wise will have their way. Fools are known by many words, according to the Bible.
You can continue to argue with yourself like a mad man, we don win election.

Obidients 1:0 Pablo Escobart
grin
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Obaaderemi2: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hessem:

Yes. Uzodimma came third but now governor. It's possible in Nigeria where ur likes can sleep with a dog to get money and power
I never knew there are Nigerians like you who sleep with dogs. Wow! grin

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by EmmaFantastic2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jorussia:
which faction?

As you can see the announcer was Alex Otti. So that's their faction.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Drone17: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
omooba74:
Stop this trash.Abuja has a minister as it's administrative head and chairmen with local development councils ........
The administrative head of FCT is the president. Please do your research. The president only has permission to DELEGATE it to a minister who does his bids.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by 8stargeneral: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Uzodinma is gonna
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Munzy14(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
The faction that defeated Tinubu in Lagos State.
No chills🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Munzy14(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
8stargeneral:
Uzodinma is gonna
Joke of the weekπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Dafresh: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Imo people have suffered, with all the whole shakara and gra gra.. no more able body in igbo land can rule, what happened now? You all left your state to come and sell okrika in Lagos.. handicap has taken over your state. Shame. No wonder they wanted to install chinedu in lagos
That one arm man is physically and mentally spiritually stronger than you

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Okwyjesus(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
And came 3rd in the general election. grin

I don tire for TINUBU and OBI matter.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by McStoic(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
Yes, same way Hope Uzodinma got to number 1 from number 4. grin

Legend!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„Epic clap back.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by OblorOblor: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
It has never happened before that physically challenged person held governance office be it governorship or presidency in Nigeria not even a local govt position. Because the Constitution stated it clear that apart from being a Nigerian without any criminal records the person to be elected into offices of President and governor must be declared to be physically healthy. By the Constitution he is not physically healthy and not qualified so what is going on in Nigeria? The Constitution no longer valid? I'm not being bad but only saying what I know about the laws of the land. Somebody clarify for me
If anything, the man with his one hand is fitter and healthier than Balabluu; he doesn't need anybody to prop his hand to lift the party flag. If the globally renowned drugie could scale through the constitutional hurdle, then let Mr Athan be. We love him like that.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Olamilekzy2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
and who tell you that the constituency of the president is the FCT?...Mr, FCT is treated as a state and the MINISTER OF FCT SHALL FUNCTION AS ITS GOVERNOR.... Check it the FCT minister function like a governor of a state it's carried out duties of a Governor in FCT it's in the constitution..... So stop misleading!
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Olamilekzy2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
and who tell you that the constituency of the president is the FCT?...Mr, FCT is treated as a state and the MINISTER OF FCT SHALL FUNCTION AS ITS GOVERNOR.... Check it the FCT minister function like a governor of a state it's carried out duties of a Governor in FCT it's in the constitution..... So stop misleading!
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Olamilekzy2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Drone17:

The constituency of a governor is not the state capital but the entire state.

The constituency of the president is the FCT. If the FCT is to be treated as if it were one of the states of the federation, then it means the president is equally the governor of the FCT.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by MilitantAtheist: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
OblorOblor:
If anything, the man with his one hand is fitter and healthier than Balabluu; he doesn't need anybody to prop his hand to lift the party flag. If the globally renowned drugie could scale through the constitutional hurdle, then let Mr Athan be. We love him like that.
no bro, I love him too. I just want to be clear with the law if persons with disabilities can run for executive positions that's all
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Drone17: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Olamilekzy2:
Ok explain why the FCT cannot elect its own governor since it should be treated as a state.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by garfield1: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Munzy14:

Joke of the weekπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

I thought you were against uzodinma? You guys should allow that man finish and handover to ohakim
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by JOemmy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
14kk:
Yes its true , he is my former neighbor , a kind man and a no nonsense man . grin

Is that so what business or profession is he into? He is from my community I don't know why our people don't like him.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Bishops10(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
This man ehn... How many parties you don jump from?!! grin

Nigga has been desperately contesting for Governorship for ages!

This is his second time oga
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by livapul86(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
humilitypays:
The only candidates that have the might and weight to dislodge that Supreme Court murderer in Imo state government house are Araraume, Gen. Ogunlewe and Agbaso.

Can this man match Hope in terms of money, thuggery and ruggedness?

For money, absolutely..this dude is the definition of money πŸ’°πŸ’°
For thuggery and ruggedness, that I frankly can't say
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Belleful: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Why be say na only former PDP members dey always win LP tickets?
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Blazebond(m): 3:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Drone17:

The constituency of the president is the FCT. If the FCT is to be treated as if it were one of the states of the federation, then it means the president is equally the governor of the FCT.
Many of you will need a re-evaluation of your educational programs,the daftness that erupts from people like you is amazing.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Tycyborg(m): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Congratulations to the one-arm general (Agu otu aka)

It's now time to send that supreme court imposed governor packing from the Douglas house

All of a sudden age doesn't matter anymore... Wow... Just wow how people change... I thought we have the mantra of youth should take over now it has all change to anyone from LP can win... I am out
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Tycyborg(m): 5:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The same way inec made it possible in Anambra and Enugu and Lagos for Obi. wink

You didn't even tell them about how age doesn't matter anymore... They said tinubu couldn't walk nor jump but a man hand person... an handicap is now celebrated... This people are just damn hypocrite and are filled with very sentimental idiology
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by JAMO84: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Shevchenkko:
illiteracy is a disease
Chukwudiebere, how many degree certificate you don acquire? Your only life ambition na to carry drugs go India like your fellow Ensternbullers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Godspikin: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Drone17:

Where is the logic in what you just posted.

Maybe you need to read what you posted again.
Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by Shevchenkko: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2023
JAMO84:
Chukwudiebere, how many degree certificate you don acquire? Your only life ambition na to carry drugs go India like your fellow Ensternbullers.
Tinubu slave get off my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.