Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) (47292 Views)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Queenslander(f): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2023
I guess Hakimi is the new hero of Nigerian men..

12 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Gospanimu: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Sabi boy

8 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2023
ridwanlawal:
First time a man wins the war against women
Adam 0-1 Eve
Joseph 0-1 Potiphar's Wife
Samson 0-1 Delilah
Achraf Hakim 1-0 Hiba Abouk

Abeg APC should stop distracting our attention away from getting our mandate..

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by MrAgbako: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2023
E reach to celebrateπŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2023
All Nairaland ENPs have been in seevqrew pains over this issue . See them above pointing out it's an old video

🀣🀣🀣🀣

9 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Ireportlive: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2023
Β£70 million euros saved intact

9 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Basicend: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2023
Blissful45:
This is getting boring pls

Another gold-digger sighted!

No vex, madam.

20 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by balingaonline(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:
Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.
You too may Aurelie happens to all your son

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by vickydevoka(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:
Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.
Some people go skunk but dem no de reason. Watin court wan talk for person mama properties. Him go pay de woman Alimony highest. But issue be say de woman get money

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by mrcelebrity1: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=dominique post=122543225]Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.[/quote

Go and kill him na, Jezebel like you want to reap where you did not sow ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by MrAgbako: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Queenslander:
I guess Hakimi is the new hero of Nigerian men..
yes o. Imagine where the great Solomon and Samson failed and someone succeeds there. E reach to celebrateπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Streetmovement(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

When your gender has been knacking bar since we no talk, now he reach out turn we score goal una complain say no be so...I laugh in Swahili grin

That your prayer line include everybody including your own daughter unborn or born, you think say you dey wise.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by zest17(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2023
I don't know how some people read at all or better still, if they even understand what they read. You saw the headline as (throwback) and you are here asking, are you sure is recent? Recent kor, decent ni...what does throwback means to you? Chai, who do us this thing ehn...dat person no try at all. Meanwhile, Hakimi na legend, take it or leave it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by VIKTO83(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2023
Did u guys noticed that Hakimi played yesterday and his team won. He was 100% concentrated and he was paid his match bonuses all complete.
Think of d other way round... if the case was in d favour of the woman, the headlines would have been devastating... u will see stuff like Hakimi is an available...reason family issues and this could have continued for a couple of weeks after.
But here dude is balling.
My point is that that singular act of his wife would have damaged his career.
I think the guy secured his career by managing his relationship d best possible way.

16 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by ulantas(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2023
This video is a post world cup video. That was some days after the world cup.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by anonymous1759(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2023
>:
Dance of victory, Shame to all the gold diggers and Simps inclusive it’s a win for all the men and women who stands for justice. All Simps deserves Gold diggers .

4 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Streetmovement(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2023

Hakimi my man grin

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Tenrack: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

and the wife wasn't cheating all that time abii. Just dey play.
VIKTO83:
Did u guys noticed that Hakimi played yesterday and his team won. He was 100% concentrated and he was paid his match bonuses all complete.
Think of d other way round... if the case was in d favour of the woman, the headlines would have been devastating... u will see stuff like Hakimi is an available...reason family issues and this could have continued for a couple of weeks after.
But here dude is balling.
My point is that that singular act of his wife would have damaged his career.
I think the guy secured his career by managing his relationship d best possible way.

Let Haters keep wailing bro. Been a while.
Streetmovement:

When your gender has been knacking bar since we no talk, now he reach out turn we score goal una complain say no be so...I laugh in Swahili grin

That your prayer line include everybody including your own daughter unborn or born, you think say you dey wise.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

no mind her. She won play the emotional card now.

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by DMerciful(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Women have been getting away with this for ages. What goes around,comes around
dominique:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Rubbiish(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Why so much pain?
What does it matter if it is an old video?
Outsmarting his gold digger of a wife this far is already more than enough for him. What follows thereafter is inconsequential

8 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by bentenny(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

How did you know that it was the wife that was using her own money to run the home?
Are you the wife's PA or sister?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Why are you taking this guy's issue sooo personal? Why? Why is it hurting you somuch like this?

9 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Ibkodus116(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Lol where did u get your fact that the wife running the home and he was stashing his own money... Lol you as a lady can you do that not to talk of a well known footballer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by MrAgbako: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Una wan bring this man down like the rest of other great men. God no go let una succeed. Why una no dey bring poor men down πŸ˜‚ perhaps because they are already down. πŸ˜‚

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2023
ridwanlawal:
First time a man wins the war against women
Adam 0-1 Eve
Joseph 0-1 Potiphar's Wife
Samson 0-1 Delilah
Achraf Hakim 1-0 Hiba Abouk
Bad guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by klassd(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Alligator pepper is good for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL5UXnMxPU4
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by MrAgbako: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Why are you taking this guy's issue sooo personal? Why? Why is it hurting you somuch like this?
Leave am. Nah body dey pepper am. πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by nijainfo: 8:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Lols, baba tilo

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Moniya4Real(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2023
But the OP said β€œthrowback” now

dominique:

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by lexy2014: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

it seems you are pained. you sound really really hurt.

madam, what is the meaning of "throwback" in the topic? so because of all these issues you raised, Hakimi shouldnt celebrate? what was Morocco's performance at the last W/C? was the WC played before or after the rape allegations? despite the rape allegations, dude still played at the WC.

how do you know the wife was using her money to run the home? is that what she told you?

why wont he be busy stashing his money away to his mum and why should nigerian men not applaud him? do you think that it is only nigerian men applauding hiM? is that why u are angry? when did he start that arrangement with his mum? was it before he got married or after he got married?

are you saying the price of cheating in a married is to pay a wife with more than half of a spouses assets?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by zolajpower: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2023
If every woman was like Hillary Clinton I don't a boy like Hakimi will entrust his life savings and property to his dear mom.
When Bill Clinton former POTUS was accused by Monica Lewinsky that Clinton had an affair with her and Clinton admitted to the claim , in the end we all saw what Hillary did . She stood by her husband.
Any man that will follow that idiots advice, that was antagonizing Reno omokri for supporting Hakimi shld have his or her brain check .
Emmanuel Ebuoe called to mind

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by MrAgbako: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2023
iampeterben:
The brainaic of a child, tormenter of gold diggers.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) / List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) / Throwback: When Pele And Arthur Ashe Were Caught Up In A Nigerian Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.