Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) (47310 Views)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Reference(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Kai Nigerian men have lost their pride completely.
Truly shocking.
Wonder how I will have felt about my dad running away from my mum to his mum..... just weird.
In those days it used to be that they were in control of their own affairs.
Knew how to organise themselves and forge an independent future.
Today the hideout is mama's....
This is all the result of lack of personal discipline.... kids getting into things way past them.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by VeektawUtty: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Raph82:
Who says Africans don't have brains? White men should come to us for consultations.
It takes an African boy to hack/crack the age-long system that has held white men hostage for only God knows when.
When the whites make a pencil, Africans will effortlessly produce a perfect eraser to erase whatever is written.
Hakimi is white African, which black African will have the great sense..where is Eboue now..mikell obi should stand strong if not Russian women go bring am down like Samson
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Peppysco: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Billionaire2:
Peter Okoye left the group

That one na mumu idiot, always looking for people's approval. Shebi him abi na hin brother divorce hin wife, why hin never pay the money the wife dey ask for? Oloriburuku somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by BeanmanX(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2023
Abrezzy99:
I swear ngolo Kante own too sure. Just seeing him and his wife, u no need soothsayer to know say that na wetin go happen
That Kante na mumu, fool! these black players will never learn, they will never learn. I swear he will definitely regret his decision when she wreck him. imagine na white divorced woman with children he go marry self, same woman that wrecked her ex husband, Kanye is a foooooooool. the thing dey pain me self, if na my brother Kante be I go disown am.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by APCNig: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:
Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.

He can decide to return to his country, then no case again.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by lexy2014: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Queenslander:
Lool,. I don't know nothing about that!

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by greenermodels: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2023
ridwanlawal:
First time a man wins the war against women
Adam 0-1 Eve
Joseph 0-1 Potiphar's Wife
Samson 0-1 Delilah
Achraf Hakim 1-0 Hiba Abouk
Johnny Depp won against his ex wife Amber Rose although the woman have finished him before he wise up.

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Flamezreal(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2023
StagethemTVee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGs8wlLembY

Achraf Hakimi and His Mom celebrate with friends, colleagues and family with dancing, clapping and singing .
And no one is talking about the french kiss angry
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by BeanmanX(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2023
VeektawUtty:

Hakimi is white African, which black African will have the great sense..where is Eboue now..mikell obi should stand strong if not Russian women go bring am down like Samson
Hakimi isn't white, can't you see that his mother is dark? and there's nothing like white African.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by JohnNU(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:
Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.

And if you believe that shit, then you are as dumb as Bleep. She was using her money to run the home and patiently waiting for a day she will cash out, else no woman would do that if she doesn't have a negative ulterior motive and any woman who does that out of love will surely forgive no matter the offence of the man against her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by iHateFraudsters: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2023
ridwanlawal:
First time a man wins the war against women
Adam 0-1 Eve
Joseph 0-1 Potiphar's Wife
Samson 0-1 Delilah
Achraf Hakim 1-0 Hiba Abouk

grin

This man

grin
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by stasius: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2023
cryWatch as women tighten the hold on their sons after this whole drama.

If u are a woman and u no get son.. Eiyaaaah.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by dominique(f): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2023
JohnNU:

And if you believe that shit, then you are as dumb as Bleep. She was using her money to run the home and patiently waiting for a day she will cash out, else no woman would do that if she doesn't have a negative ulterior motive and any woman who does that out of love will surely forgive no matter the offence of the man against her.

If you think just 20% of his income after remitting the rest to his mum can sustain their lifestyle, then you're the one that's as dumb as bleep! If there's any golddigger in this case, it is Hakimi. She was an established actress and model earning 6 figures when she met him. She said she has the receipts to show that she was the one picking most of their bills for the most of their marriage. Her income has dwindled after having his 2 kids in two years yet this useless man thinks he's smart by making her walk away without a dime? Him and his mother must be ment. You men hyping and hailing him must continue to hype him once the courts starts showing him she.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Blissful45(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Basicend:

Another gold-digger sighted!

No vex, madam.

Mumu, I nor be woman o
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2023
LivingSage:
Their display during World cup before this saga shows true unhidden love his mum have for him.

He's undoubtedly being over-pampared by his mum.
That's good, considering his age.

He needs her mum truly, no one should insult him.

grin

Not over-pampared. The guy has told his story many times how his mother sacrificed a lot for him as a footballer. The woman did everything to help him grow with his football career and she had to do a lot of dirty jobs for him to be able to become professional football so that is actually where the bond was formed and has stated severally that the mum is his all and all.

He has always shown his inescapable love of his mum even before the marriage wahala. So they have always been close since he turned professional and has nothing to do with pampering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by myrates: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Let my daughter work hard for her own wealth, na person born Oprah, na person born Okonjo Iweala, na person born Folorunsho Alakija, na person born Asisat oshoala,these are the examples I'd give to my daughter, that she can make it and become great in life without having yahoo- transactional marriage mentality. My beautiful brilliant daughter will never toe the lines of gold diggers.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by tnerro1(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Happy Mother’s Day to you all

In the words of hakimi

“ My Mother, My everything “
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Legitiscool: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2023
BeanmanX:
Though I won't blame her for taking much billions, she was there and stood with bezos before he got super rich, so no qualms about that.
lol, so if a girl is lucky to be with a man from start it means half of his business assests should go to the woman who had nothing to do with the business

Is this a shareholder stuff or what
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Labadi69: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Peppysco:

Even if his monthly income is used to determine his child support and alimony payments, isn't that better than losing half his fortunes to that woman?
By the way, you really haven't been following the case properly. The same woman who accused Hakimi of rape was invited by Hakimi himself, only for the woman to scream rape afterwards. Doesn't that look like a ploy to force the wife down the highway? Dude planned this with his family a long time ago, after realizing the mistake he made marrying the evening newspaper at that such young age. Many of you ladies despise the guy for what he did but if he was your brother, would you allow another woman do such to him?

Guy learn to use your brain well. Dominique is right. He has more to lose in future earnings than in his current assets. The boy is just 24 and only signed a big contract with PSG about two years ago. The contract runs until 2026 and then he will sign another contract. His future earnings are way larger than money saved in a couple of years.

The courts will definitely give the woman a tidy sum based on his earnings. Go and check how child support is calculated. It is based on your earnings. Not your assets. So if you like go and hide your money with your dead father. As long as you are young and can still earn, you will pay that woman money.

By the way, all these Hakimi stories are fake. No credible news source has carried that nonsense. Hakimi mama is an illiterate and I doubt he can keep his money with her. Hakimi is for sure fidgeting right now and praying to God to save him from the mistake of marrying that girl wey experience wan kill when he still want to dey nack up and down.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Raph82(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2023
richmond500:
hakimi is a white man
Americans and Europeans don't want to hear that there's anything like white Africans.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Labadi69: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Peppysco:

Even if his monthly income is used to determine his child support and alimony payments, isn't that better than losing half his fortunes to that woman?
By the way, you really haven't been following the case properly. The same woman who accused Hakimi of rape was invited by Hakimi himself, only for the woman to scream rape afterwards. Doesn't that look like a ploy to force the wife down the highway? Dude planned this with his family a long time ago, after realizing the mistake he made marrying the evening newspaper at that such young age. Many of you ladies despise the guy for what he did but if he was your brother, would you allow another woman do such to him?

He didn’t plan anything. He was separated from his wife before the rape incident. Do your research. She had left him and filed for divorce before the rape thing because of his cheating ways.

You guys are giving this boy too much credit. He’s not as smart as you people want him to be. Just watch and see the truth unfold soon. Not all this fake news flying around.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Neddstark: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

May Hakimi's wife happen to your teenage sons. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Basicend: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Reference:
Kai Nigerian men have lost their pride completely.
Truly shocking.
Wonder how I will have felt about my dad running away from my mum to his mum..... just weird.
In those days it used to be that they were in control of their own affairs.
Knew how to organise themselves and forge an independent future.
Today the hideout is mama's....
This is all the result of lack of personal discipline.... kids getting into things way past them.

Becoz our mothers of old were humble, respectful, faithful and supportive truly.

Can you find such virtues in the hook up / slay queen, feminist generation of ladies that we have today?

See you. .
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by richmond500: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raph82:
Americans and Europeans don't want to hear that there's anything like white Africans.
that's not true.
Do not just stay in ur house and assume rubbish.

The whites thinks of black just the way blacks thinks of white, we all know Europe, Americans and Asia or predominantly white but then we also know there are black people there.
Morocco and Egypt are a very popular country to the world and they are white
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Raph82(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
VeektawUtty:

where is Eboue now..mikell obi should stand strong if not Russian women go bring am down like Samson
Hakimi is white African But the Europeans & Americans believe they’re the real whites, All Africans are monkeys. which black African will have the great sense. Black Africans have proven themselves to be more intelligent and smarter than the whites in many folds and different areas. Don't tell me u as a black man can't think same if u find urself in the hands of a manipulative and entitlement-minded woman who's ready to rip u off your hard-earned wealth simply because the system gives her the power. Hakimi is not the only one who came up with this, my guardian's younger brother in the US sends virtually everything he makes over there to Naija, and my guardian told me he's doing that because of the wife who may want to take advantage of the system as time goes on, because the woman is gradually growing wild. Before she brings out the card, my man is already in Naija enjoying his hard earned money.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Jennymine(f): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
He get vibes jhor
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Raph82(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Efisimilala:
He sl££ps with his mother y'all should st¢p celebrating him as a hero.
And you're the one that helped them lay the bed abi?

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by JOemmy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
What type of kiss am I seeing up there?
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Successkay12(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as this hakimi issue is trending lately, you people should stop posting yeye rubbish online!

THIS VIDEO OF HAKIMI DANCING WITH HIS MOTHER WAS POSTED EVERYWHERE ONLINE 3 MONTHS AGO.... and has nothing to do with divorce win (unless of course you claim that he was celebrating divorce back in december, duh)!

here it is below (posted on Youtube 3 months ago):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGs8wlLembY
U no sabi read or u no see throwback?
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by ThatCEO: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

A very big Amen to your last point. If my daughter tries this sort of rubbish, I can very well disown her.

I sent you u to school to become somebody, not to drag d family name because of greed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Warl0ck: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

amen

let hakimi happen to my daughters

And let hakimi's wife happen to ur children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by onoja12: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Using her money,stop lying,Hakimi recieved 20% of his pay every month from his mother to run his family,that was why the gold digger taught the money was there to collect,neither she nor his kids lacked for anything.
May his wife happen to all your sons.rape alligation in March ,wife moves out next day without speaking to her husband then divorce in less than one month when police haven't finished investigating.yea right.my take she planned it.
dominique:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) / Serena Williams Cries After Losing Wimbledon Final To Angelique Kerber (Photos) / Throwback: When Pele And Arthur Ashe Were Caught Up In A Nigerian Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.