Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) (47312 Views)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by jayAjoku(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Long life and prosperity To all mama’s boys 😁

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by alobright17(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as this hakimi issue is trending lately, you people should stop posting yeye rubbish online!

THIS VIDEO OF HAKIMI DANCING WITH HIS MOTHER WAS POSTED EVERYWHERE ONLINE 3 MONTHS AGO.... and has nothing to do with divorce win (unless of course you claim that he was celebrating divorce back in december, duh)!

here it is below (posted on Youtube 3 months ago):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGs8wlLembY

The post said throwback . What’s your pain with that ?

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Kukutenla: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:
Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.
Yeah. I guess you were there to verify all these.
That's still no justification for asking for 50% of his wealth.
We all know how toto dick here claimed she singlehandedly sponsored a wedding which we all know to be a lie.
Sofri abeg angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Shezzman: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Op tagged it as "throwback" don't be obtuse..
dominique:
Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Classickj(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Sorry for saying this

What part of English "" (Throwback) "" don't you understand here

This has nothing to do with the case

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Billmos: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2023
Did u read at all 80% of his salary paid into his mum account,so what did u tink happened to d remaining % Wear ur thinking cap ist before u come up with niaja mentality, "d wife was feeding d family n may hakim happened to ur daughter".i had a friend whose wife went about telling who care to hear dat she was d one feeding d family just because the husband kicked against her constantly sitout with group of divorce friends of her,she eventually harken to her friends advice n left d house now she is going to child welfare asking d husband to give money for feeding,d guy said he didn't send her packing since she left d house with his children to her mum house n she use to tell pple dat she was d one dat feed d house let her continue to feed d house dat he will only fund his children school fee n their transport to sch but feeding he can only do dat to his children if they are with him let their mother continue n feed d family. Hakim just like 99.9% celebrities behave dat brought his rape case about but in real sense I no dat is what d white always use to nail d black even if it was a mutual consent between dem,d must have way just to exploit ur moni n tarnish ur image altogether,but as a black man one need to secure his fortune using Hakim almighty formulas no disrespect to the women but to avoid d scenerior dat happened to former arsenal player emmanuel eboue.

=dominique post=122543225]Op are you sure this is a recent video? Even Hakimi himself knows he can't dance yet, the court is yet to rule on child support and alimony payments. His monthly income will be used to determine this. Then there is the rape case still hanging on his neck. Trust me, Hakimi can't possibly be dancing wherever he is right now. This is most definitely not a recent video

Meanwhile, the wife was using her money to run the home while he was busy stashing his own money away to his mum. Then he went on to cheat on her in their home, now he expects her to walk away without a dime and Nigerian men are applauding this? May Hakimi happen to all your daughters born or unborn.[/quote]
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by tammie24: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Lalami3232:
This guy just dey make most women cry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Una go bring only makeup kit, womb wey don do plenty abortions and overused toto into marriage but una wan rip a man of his 50% wealth. No be juju be that?
Even that Zombie wey call himself Psquare dey talk rubbish. When he brother divorce and the ex wife dey demand 200M, why he no tell the brother to pay? Go on social media and you go shock to see alot of hypocrisy for there.
Auntie, if you can't work for your money in marriage, then you're not entitled to leave with what I worked for. Money is unisex, try to get yours. Oga Hakimi, abeg celebrate jare.
For those men taking sides with the wife of Hakimi, make una try train una daughters to get their own money so that dem no go see divorce as a tool for getting rich.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"
you know this but went ahead with the marriage

Abi were you forced?

What about your std riddled small prick?
No one complains about that
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Draslo(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

It is ridiculous to say the wife was using her money to run the home. They live in his house, she drives his supercars, he pays for their expensive vacations, he has bought her numerous expensive gifts. Don't try to make it sound like he has never contributed because he trusts his mother wholly. Thierry Henry lost half of what he had to a nasty divorce. His ex-wife used part of the money to get new boobs to impress her next victim
It is a common occurrence amongst women who marry very wealthy people. Even their lawyers will do anything to push for a divorce because of the money they will make when assets are split. Now I'm not saying a wife doesn't deserve some of her husbands assets during a divorce but the reality is that during the divorce, the woman's assets in her name remain untouched. It's funny the whole womenfolk on this planet are clamouring for gender equality but will never split their assets with their husbands during a divorce. He will pay child support. Hakimi earns more than enough...shebi she's also rich? Why is she still adamant on the guys money when the guy isn't after a dime she owns?

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Draslo(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:

Sorry for saying this

What part of English "" (Throwback) "" don't you understand here

This has nothing to do with the case
Isn't it obvious a mod modified the topic?
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Classickj(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Draslo:
Isn't it obvious a mod modified the topic?
didn't notice that
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by mensos544: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Edoreborn:
Badt guy
p

Nonsense so that another Man will remarry or date his gosh lady n enjoy his hard earn right ? You are the baddest
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2023
lexy2014:

has the meaning of the word "bigot" changed? kindly explain how i am a bigot

Kindly explain where I used "tribe" in my comment.

Stop been a tribalistic.

I withdraw "bigot" I used on u.

Biafra is a peace loving Nation on earth as it is in heavens.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

... And again why collect half his worth .. Sebi she dey work ... He should be responsible for his children though.. But if Hakimi cheat e no make sense sha... I hate cheats with passion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by lexy2014: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Kindly explain where I used "tribe" in my comment.

Stop been a tribalistic.

I withdraw "bigot" I used on u.

Biafra is a peace loving Nation on earth as it is in heavens.

what is this about?

WelcomeToBiafra:
Nigerians always celebrates injustices, had this hakimi's mother been an Igbo or Biafran mothers, all these sycophantic Nigerians will be attacking her back2back, some will burn down her husband house call her witch because she is a Biafran woman defending her son from insultive lady in-law.

Nnamdi Kanu's parents still crying for justice, Nigerians and terrorist government agents still went and kidnapped their son for preaching gospel of freedom on earth.

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Chucks13: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2023
AudioMonkey:
Not all heroes wear capes.
Damn! That nigga dancing with him mama up there is a living legend.
The blackboard assed, evening newspaper biitch wanted to play a Jezebel. She wan carry Hakimi handicap but big bone don chuke her for throat. Nigga played a fast one on her. E choke!

Nigga's such a fvcking living legend!

Honestly the guy is a legend he got the bitch game and dismantled it silently. He is a smart dude.

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by seguno2: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Using her money to run the home, because you are the manager of their household?
Abi how did you know all this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Rebuker(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Revolva(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2023
perezski:

How is this mata Biafra related. Kai, I just dislike nitwit. Oga carry ur tribalising agenda to another thread this is about our OG Hakimi and how all smart men internationally are celebrating his doggedly smart ass move. Ekpa!
Had Biafra been in white Western, instead of black Western all of you would have been supporting Biafra by now.

Nigerians don't have any right to comment on Hakimi's issue. Thousands of people were massacred few days ago by Nigeria government armed groups sponsored by political terrorist, Nigerians did not comments on it for 23 hours, but Hakimi marriage issue is on every Nigerian media platforms, wasted energy.

Hypocrites are Nigerians. The said hakimi don't even know anyone of you. Charity starts from home.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by BeanmanX(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
as much as this hakimi issue is trending lately, you people should stop posting yeye rubbish online!

THIS VIDEO OF HAKIMI DANCING WITH HIS MOTHER WAS POSTED EVERYWHERE ONLINE 3 MONTHS AGO.... and has nothing to do with divorce win (unless of course you claim that he was celebrating divorce back in december, duh)!

here it is below (posted on Youtube 3 months ago):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGs8wlLembY
Yes that was after the world cup, Morocco leader invited Morocco players to his palace.

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by LividTate: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by LividTate: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Peppysco: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Even if his monthly income is used to determine his child support and alimony payments, isn't that better than losing half his fortunes to that woman?
By the way, you really haven't been following the case properly. The same woman who accused Hakimi of rape was invited by Hakimi himself, only for the woman to scream rape afterwards. Doesn't that look like a ploy to force the wife down the highway? Dude planned this with his family a long time ago, after realizing the mistake he made marrying the evening newspaper at that such young age. Many of you ladies despise the guy for what he did but if he was your brother, would you allow another woman do such to him?
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Queenslander(f): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2023
lexy2014:

are you aware that his wife used divorce to wreck him?
Lool,. I don't know nothing about that!
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Thebody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2023
May Hakimi happen to your entire female generations. Can’t you people just pass and shut up? Is Hakimi wife your sister. Why so pained? So because we are happy with Hakimi and you are not, does that give you any right to talk thrash about other people opinion? I am happy with what he did, you’re not happy with what he did, move on none of us is related to either of them.
dominique:

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by orikoku: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2023
What Adam couldn't do is what this young man just did. Another world is possible.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by Pochettino(f): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2023
dominique:

Auntie you are frustrated. Goan work and stop depending on men to feed you.

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by BeanmanX(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol reminds me of bezos wife

Shortee became a billionaire on Forbes just on overnight divorce
Though I won't blame her for taking much billions, she was there and stood with bezos before he got super rich, so no qualms about that.
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by VeektawUtty: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=ridwanlawal post=122543332]First time a man wins the war against women
Adam 0-1 Eve
Joseph 0-1 Potiphar's Wife
Samson 0-1 Delilah
Achraf Hakim 1-0 Hiba Abouk[/quote the guy is a GOAT
Re: Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) by VeektawUtty: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2023
ridwanlawal:
First time a man wins the war against women
Adam 0-1 Eve
Joseph 0-1 Potiphar's Wife
Samson 0-1 Delilah
Achraf Hakim 1-0 Hiba Abouk

The guy is a GOAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) / Serena Williams Cries After Losing Wimbledon Final To Angelique Kerber (Photos) / Throwback: When Pele And Arthur Ashe Were Caught Up In A Nigerian Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.