Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif (742 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by guobe: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2023
I was chatting with a lady and she said she spent about 150,000 naira so her husband go for medical check up as birthday gift.she was like she feels men that kick bucket are resting and leaving a heavy burden of taking care of the kids he left behind for the spouse alone.It really got me cracking but deep down people should try and go for medical check ups once in a while so as to know your medical state..As the economy is not smiling I doubt if that is possible as most people work and work till the eventuality happens.God save us.
Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by dawnomike(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2023
guobe:
I was chatting with a lady and she said she spent about 150,000 naira so her husband go for medical check up as birthday gift.she was like she feels men that kick bucket are resting and living a heavy burden of taking care of the kids he left behind for the spouse alone.It really got me cracking but deep down people should try and go for medical check ups once in a while so as to know your medical state..As the economy is not smiling I doubt if that is possible as most people work and work till the eventuality happens.God save us.
It is not a bad birthday gift though

1 Like

Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by guobe: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2023
dawnomike:
It is not a bad birthday gift though
yes she is a smart lady
Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by Givemehope(f): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2023
Nice idea
Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by JASONjnr(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2023
To the ladies that use their hard earned money to give a man a treat.... You're special and loved!

6 Likes

Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by Solsix(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Wise woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by Pochettino(f): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2023
She wants to check if he was the one that infected her or whether she got it from her boyfriends.

We women can never do anything for free.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
guobe:
I was chatting with a lady and she said she spent about 150,000 naira so her husband go for medical check up as birthday gift.she was like she feels men that kick bucket are resting and leaving a heavy burden of taking care of the kids he left behind for the spouse alone.It really got me cracking but deep down people should try and go for medical check ups once in a while so as to know your medical state..As the economy is not smiling I doubt if that is possible as most people work and work till the eventuality happens.God save us.

if that woman state the above INSTEAD OF the fact that she genuinely cares for my wellbeing, then i would also not go (and would instead go undercover and let her keep worrying).

2 Likes

Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by guobe: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if that woman state the above INSTEAD OF the fact that she genuinely cares for my wellbeing, then i would also not go (and would instead go undercover and let her keep worrying).
ah for real
Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by marlow1962(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Best birthday gift ever

1 Like

Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by guobe: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Best birthday gift ever
yes it is. Well thought out.00
Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by guobe: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Solsix:
Wise woman
so wise
Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by marlow1962(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
guobe:
yes it is. Well thought out.00
But hope not tomorrow now she will be making fun of him cus she gave him money to treat himself, we know how these women behaves.

1 Like

Re: Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif by guobe: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
marlow1962:

But hope not tomorrow now she will be making fun of him cus she gave him money to treat himself, we know how these women behaves.
she is not that type

(1) (Reply)

Who Want A Boyfriend?; My Qualities / I Am Looking For A Serious Minded Woman. / After 23 Years Of Marriage, Read What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.