Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister (2663 Views)

Wife Spends 150,000 Naira For Husband To Go For Medical Check Up As Birthday Gif / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by vybzkartel: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is this nornal?
My wife rather finds my sister more comfortable than me

And NO, she is not lesbo

Please how do I handle this without offending someone?

Thanks
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by nofuckz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
courses becoming a man 101 growing up 103 if like put your head down n learn fail u go still come back las las.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by vybzkartel: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
nofuckz:
courses
becoming a man 101
growing up 103
if like put your head down n learn fail u go still come back las las.

Wat is this one yarning

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by nofuckz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
vybzkartel:

Wat is this one yarning
Those things dangling btw does not make you a man. may be all you ever wanted was to cum now u are heading towards been clinging work on your self
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by Biglittlelois(f): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's nice to see a guy craving his wife's attention, I use to think it's only ladies that needs attention the most.
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
vybzkartel:
Is this nornal?

And NO, she is not lesbo

Thanks
It's normal,you're either feel being neglected or jealous.It also happen between father and children.
There is no way we won't feel jealous when we receive less attention form our partners except there is no bond.
I'll advice you subtly throw her the question "babe,when does my own attention fall on your timetable?"I bet she'll laugh her ass off grin
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by xpac01(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bro no insult intended but are you so jobless and lonely that you crave you wife's attention that much You should even be happy that you married a wife that can relate so that much with your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by ImaIma1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
xpac01:
Bro no insult intended but are you so jobless and lonely that you crave you wife's attention that much You should even be happy that you married a wife that can relate so that much with your family.

Did he marry her for his sister or for himself? And what is wrong with a man wanting his wife's attention? Forget all that macho thing that some guys form. A good husband would want to spend time with his wife more than she spends with other people.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Did he marry her for his sister or for himself? And what is wrong with a man wanting his wife's attention? Forget all that macho thing that some guys form. A good husband would want to spend time with his wife more than she spends with other people.
...And for the wife preferring to always be with the sister means the guy is lacking in some vital marriage issues.The solution he seeks lies within him.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
vybzkartel:
Is this nornal?

And NO, she is not lesbo

F
Thanks
... The reason why most of you destroy your marriage is not doing the first thing first. You just came here to take advice but you ve not called your wife to find out her reasons. Please discuss with her first.
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by lilmax(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
you come off as a jobless, not mentally independent person

wow, a man looking for attention, not that his wife is with a guy but his sister? wow ×5
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by badadvice(f): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bro, the truth is your wife is tryna gain your attention by pretending to be more interested in your sister.
Women can do anything to gain attention no matter how weird or absurd that thing is.
I'll advise you fight to get back her full attention by doing something extraordinary for her.
Something like buying her a land or a car, taking her on a trip to some fancy place abroad, opening an eloquent boutique for her or even giving her a huge amount of money, say #1,000,000 or above.
Trust me bro, when you do this, your beloved wife will never ever talk to your sister or any of your relatives again!
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by grad2012(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
don't think its anything bad, she just likes ur sister in which she must be a good person for them to get along.
Just tell her how you feel, the funniest thing is she might not really know you're offended by it.
so just discuss more with her on it and trust she will correct herself.
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by ImaIma1(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Come up with activities that make both of spend time together. Go out to the movies, plan a picnic, take her for functions, etc. But I don't think it is something that just started now. Were you guys close while dating?
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by Donjazzy12(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
vybzkartel:
Is this nornal?

And NO, she is not lesbo

Thanks
She is a lesbian, just that you don't know it yet!
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by Donjazzy12(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
badadvice:
Bro, the truth is your wife is tryna gain your attention by pretending to be more interested in your sister.
Women can do anything to gain attention no matter how weird or absurd that thing is.
I'll advise you fight to get back her full attention by doing something extraordinary for her.
Something like buying her a land or a car, taking her on a trip to some fancy place abroad, opening an eloquent boutique for her or even giving her a huge amount of money, say #1,000,000 or above.
Trust me bro, when you do this, your beloved wife will never ever talk to your sister or any of your relatives again!
Always thinks everything is about money!
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by mozele(m): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2019
vybzkartel:
Is this nornal? My wife rather finds my sister more comfortable than me
And NO, she is not lesbo
Thanks

the solution to your answer is in the palm of your sister! go ask her.
Re: My Wife Spends More Time With My Sister by Xbursta(m): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2019
nofuckz:

Those things dangling btw does not make you a man. may be all you ever wanted was to cum now u are heading towards been clinging work on your self

bro why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It / What Could She Be Up To? Photo Of Her Handbag!!! / Never ask a girl out see why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.