Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? (7661 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Uptheante(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
She’s for the streets. grin
I thought women always support each other even if they are wrong.
How manage, you are not supporting the woman in question? 🤔
I thought the sisterhood is all about defending & supporting both good & bad things done by women against men?
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by Uptheante(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Queendera:
I go chop this guy money.

I go chop that guy money.

Naso precious take start dey do ashawo.
But na your gender now, you are supposed to defend her wrong doings.
Afterall, it is men that are to be blamed at all times. Women are always right 🙄
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by efficiencie(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2023
Bekeey:
Good morning my people, please pardon my grammatical errors and long writeups. I'm curiously in need of your help to help me decide if I should confront her or not. This is the problem, traditionally I got married to my wife this January 2023 and by grace of God our wedding is coming this July 2023, our IV is already out, we have got 45% of the Wedding needs already, like Asobi clothes, her own clothes and my clothes too, we have also booked for Decorations, DJ, MC etc.

So, here is the issue that I need to confront her or probably council the Wedding because since I got noticed what has been going in my absent, I wasn't myself for past 3days, I am emotionally exhausted. Here is the problem, there is thus guy that always call her late in the night from 10pm, whenever I asked her who was that, she always tell me is just a friend that they have known right from secondary school, that she knows her girlfriend that nothing is between them. I asked her,did he know that you are married, she said of cause, he is aware. I said OK, that day passed, so the call kept coming same time 10pm but not everyday. Later I began to notice that the guy doesn't call in the night again maybe because she have asked her not to call her by that time again. So 3days ago, I had access with her phone, my brothers and sisters, I was shocked, behold the person that told me she has nothing to do with him that is just a friend. All there conversation in that chat was sweetie, sweetie, that's what they call each other. Though, I found out my wife doesn't give him that chance that she's only interested to eat his money because I saw a receipt of 20k he sent to my wife. The guy was seriously asking for her nude videos which she didn't send to her but she instead sent him stickers. The guy will send her some videos showing her how he will sock her breast, and one hot round of sex, my wife will just replied him OK. Last chat my wife chatted him was where she is begging him for 50 to 100k to pay back by June. She don't have anything doing, I wonder where she will get the money to pay him back. Till now the guy have not replied him. I can say she has not started cheating on me because, she just relocated from Awka to Abuja where I leave and she doesn't know anywhere yet. She is always at home. So where I'm confused now is, is she sending him her nude and delete it at instant or she is just playing ▶️the guy? Even at that, as a married woman 👩did she suppose to engage in such conversation with a man? And she is already pregnant, 16weeks pregnant precisely.

Please house, what should I do in this situation, should I confront her or to keep monitoring her but the fact is, it still disturbs me why my wife a married woman should be having such discussions with a man.

Another victim in the making...oga you never even start the marriage fully she don dey collect money from other men. You think sey those men go dey give am money and den no go eventually chop the thing wey you pay bride price for? You think sey if that your "wife" see who go give am like 500k she no go open her leg sharply? Oga secretly do DNA test for that your pikin ohh and all the text messages wey you see for her phone screenshot am and save am as evidence...Carry your cross faithfully until death do you part.
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by cclily247: 6:38am On May 02, 2023
Bekeey:
Good morning my people, please pardon my grammatical errors and long writeups. I'm curiously in need of your help to help me decide if I should confront her or not. This is the problem, traditionally I got married to my wife this January 2023 and by grace of God our wedding is coming this July 2023, our IV is already out, we have got 45% of the Wedding needs already, like Asobi clothes, her own clothes and my clothes too, we have also booked for Decorations, DJ, MC etc.

So, here is the issue that I need to confront her or probably council the Wedding because since I got noticed what has been going in my absent, I wasn't myself for past 3days, I am emotionally exhausted. Here is the problem, there is thus guy that always call her late in the night from 10pm, whenever I asked her who was that, she always tell me is just a friend that they have known right from secondary school, that she knows her girlfriend that nothing is between them. I asked her,did he know that you are married, she said of cause, he is aware. I said OK, that day passed, so the call kept coming same time 10pm but not everyday. Later I began to notice that the guy doesn't call in the night again maybe because she have asked her not to call her by that time again. So 3days ago, I had access with her phone, my brothers and sisters, I was shocked, behold the person that told me she has nothing to do with him that is just a friend. All there conversation in that chat was sweetie, sweetie, that's what they call each other. Though, I found out my wife doesn't give him that chance that she's only interested to eat his money because I saw a receipt of 20k he sent to my wife. The guy was seriously asking for her nude videos which she didn't send to her but she instead sent him stickers. The guy will send her some videos showing her how he will sock her breast, and one hot round of sex, my wife will just replied him OK. Last chat my wife chatted him was where she is begging him for 50 to 100k to pay back by June. She don't have anything doing, I wonder where she will get the money to pay him back. Till now the guy have not replied him. I can say she has not started cheating on me because, she just relocated from Awka to Abuja where I leave and she doesn't know anywhere yet. She is always at home. So where I'm confused now is, is she sending him her nude and delete it at instant or she is just playing ▶️the guy? Even at that, as a married woman 👩did she suppose to engage in such conversation with a man? And she is already pregnant, 16weeks pregnant precisely.

Please house, what should I do in this situation, should I confront her or to keep monitoring her but the fact is, it still disturbs me why my wife a married woman should be having such discussions with a man.

interesting problem, your wife is not cheating on you, she's only playing the man and she probably trying to help raise money to support your wedding, you need to talk to her and tell her to end that relationship, u also need to help her get a source of income so she won't feel she's a burden to you and ask outsiders for money.
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by mechanics(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2023
It's better to talk to her with the way she's talking to him, tell her if she wants you or the man, so you will know where she belongs, not after marriage, one will start having issues like this, although what she's doing is wrong, a woman planning to get married ought to have cut off all ties from her ex boyfriends.
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by MechanicMike: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2023
obynoceaser:

Nigerian girls are useless.

so u sayin your sister is definatley useless sir...corrrect?(no oofeinsce) smiley
Re: Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? by ednut1(m): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Men that marry jobless women dey try sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write / Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty / A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.