Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time (55835 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
00FFT00:
People need to quit marrying these poverty of the mind ravaged women and bringing them across the pond. Also, avoid some of the ones you meet inland, they're only hustling. You'll become the hustle.

You cannot make someone who do not love you change the way they see you because you benefited them. She will use you, then transfer the benefit to the ruffian she's still in love with at okokomaiko.

Tell your friend to man up. Too many of us don see dis very shege before, but we bravely beat the challenge.

He need to lick his wounds, then go hustle like his last breath was about to leave him. He'll come back a Hakim.
You nailed it but spoilt it with Hakim in your submission.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
5starsgeneral:
I went through this in UK few years ago. My story is 100% similar to this guy’s story. I went through hell…

I went through hell in family court. Social workers, Cafcas and family court system are behind women already but in my own, i fought like a biblical David.

In my own case, she left my kids behind to punish me. She withdrew all the money in the Account and left. It was my mum who was sending money to me to feed my kids…
Jesus! Hope you were able to bounce back.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
shegra58:
How can you expect a creature that bleed every month to have sympathy
Get lost
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Silverman42:
If something similar had not happened to someone (My brother's friend) I know, I would have thought this is a made up story. His own case was with a white woman. The guy was so broke that he signed up in an asylum just to put a roof over his head
hmmmmm, na wa o
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
angry
Spanki:

Only a fool will loose guard in today's world with the kind of rebellious women roaming around looking for who to devour.

Long Live Hakimi!!!
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
kingthreat:
Let him come back to Nigeria.
Come to start from where?
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
sammirano:
Taking your wife from Naija to these counties you setting yourself up. Men needs to learn this.
Are you married?
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
linearity:
If what you stated is true and not a copy and past from a previous post as someone else alleged here.

Also for someone here who may be going through similar situation, he should make sure:

1. Not to get into any criminal case as convictions on that will affect him. He was so stupid to try going back to see his kids, women know that you have emotional connections with your kids and they will use it as baits to lure you. He should keep away from her, all communication must be written text of email or record all calls.

2. He should be looking for a job and document all efforts and seek all government benefits available and file all these with the court.

3. He should read up about court proceedings and cases and how best to represent himself.

4. He should not miss any court date and files with the court his joblessness and efforts to get a job.

5. File before the court a motion to see his kids pending finalization of the divorce.

6. Reject all allegations and request discovery and any evidence the wife have.

7. Do not go the house again, don’t see the ex alone.

8. Pick up himself and be a man, he will survive it.

9. File and ask the court for alimony, custody, child support, etc….the best defense is to play offense.
Thank you
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
erico2k2:

I know you are saying this cos you are a woman, if you lay hands on a woman there would be evidence and you will be arrested so most men think twice in the Uk B4 they do that. I have witnessed 1st hand where a lady laid all same accusation on a NHS worker who brought her to the UK, the woman was dating my friend just two months after the man was arrested and confessed to him that all was one massive lie and that she was fed up with the guy.It was at this point my guy dumped her. Look madam Big things na gwan in da UK
Na wa oooooo
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
kokorunna:
His your friend telling you the whole truth and did you witness any
Yes, nothing but the truth
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by koolaid87: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
emkz:
Did your friend ask you to broadcast his woes to everyone?

Nothing wrong with him trying to get some info to support his friend.

He's concerned and that's a sign of brotherhood
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
zanebaddo:
what pushed Hakim wife to divorce him? A woman can wake up one morning and decide to divorce you just because she's no longer feeling the vibe in your relationship. You might argue this because you are a woman but it is nothing but the truth. Moreover no woman will come out to tell you she's done with her marriage just because she's no longer feeling the vibe. She gaz come up with stories and believable excuses. Every single time a woman file's a divorce, women like you would come up with this question and even saying that the man is guilty of all the allegations levied upon him.

Over 70 divorce cases are filed by women. I repeat over 70! That is to say no man has ever treated a woman right? Kai women!
undecided Basket mouth and Julius Awgi both filed for divorce
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by koolaid87: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
5starsgeneral:
I went through this in UK few years ago. My story is 100% similar to this guy’s story. I went through hell…

I went through hell in family court. Social workers, Cafcas and family court system are behind women already but in my own, i fought like a biblical David.

In my own case, she left my kids behind to punish me. She withdrew all the money in the Account and left. It was my mum who was sending money to me to feed my kids…

Glad you overcame.

Salute General
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by thesicilian: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
occfx:

Yea just forget about everything and everybody and restart but however, I won't rule out karma... You sure say the guy no follow oppress some guys for Nigeria destroy there marriage with pounds when the going was good. Lol. I dey fear everybody now ooo
Lol.
Karma can never be ruled out
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Phargbemmy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
McStoic:

My dear speak for yourself. There are wicked women from Hell. The cannot be appeased. The same way you feel the women are innocent there are also many men who innocent

Married 8 years 2010, women are same from a clan in hell. Even the ones here torments you not to talk of where they have the power to. Never give your life to a woman, she's not worth it. Its better to be a baby daddy than be dishonored by the woman who you thought you love by marrying her. They a Despicable!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
wink
olu111:
I have gone through this, 3 years ago last week, I am still recovering from it as it takes time to rebuild yourself. Tell your friend to take a step back, regroup and rebuild himself by first step back from the situation, leave your kids for now, I know its difficult because I have also been through it and I did not talk or see my children for 8 months strait.

Tell him to get a job, get himself busy to take his mind off a little bit, stay clear off that woman and her premises, because once there is a case against you, its difficult to fight to get your kids, then get a good accommodation after saving money, then he's now in a better place to start seeing your children.

Tell him to arrange for a lawyer to write on arrangements with the children, I know his ex will not respond to this, it's only for evidence purposes. He should then go to the children school at the closing time to insist on picking up his children if is name is on their birth Certificate, as the school can not stop him if he's registered on the birth certificate.

He should be ready to create a scene, I know no one want this for their Children, but he should not fight or talk to his ex, but only insist on taking the children or she should get the Social services in to settle the situation.

He should ensure not to shout or give any attitude that will be termed as harassment, so as to avoid police case as issues with children is a civil case and police doesn't get involved. The social service will help fill for emergency hearing at the court within days.

Again it's very important to stay away from his Ex so as to rebuild his reputation and perspective about him. Also before he goes to school, he should also report to the nearest police station that he intends to go to his children school, but want the police to be aware because of the history with his ex, as she might call the police to lie about harassment.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
OloyeVIII:
chai! see my people.. they forgot the op stole the story and are busy arguing .... instead of calling out the op. This is the same method used in politricking you.. Wake up
The app is currently on Open testing, I am offering 10 people 10,000 to throughly test the app for bugs and feedback
Thank you.
Here is the link
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KUNee4lUMNY9eK1zCg1Adm
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by MrCuteking(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
madridguy:
Do you mean he came back empty handed or why selling outdated wallpapers?

He is the owner of the shop. He used to sell Wallpapers before he travelled, so he closed the shop. Getting back to Nigeria, he had to reopen the business but by then, those wallpapers were already obsolete. He does not have much at hand, I'm sure he will get back on his feet one day.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
shocked
pappilo:
I went through the same shit 4 years ago. This was with a woman I came to the UK with on the same plane 20 years prior. We were only so young and went through everything together. We knew each other's secrets. Everything!

Although the live had fizzled out we still kept a united front for the sake of the kids and we needed each other financially as were used to a certain standard of living. When this woman did a BA course and landed a job that doubled her salary, I became an obstacle and she showed me pepper.

3 days after I left the house, this woman brought her boyfriend to the house and he was busy sucking her kitty in the bathroom with my children in the house (found this out in texts messages collected during disclosure)

This woman and her boyfriend show me pepper. Dem drag me reach crown court with jury trial but man buss case! 6 counts and all not guilty. Do you believe this woman came to court to testify against me on behalf of her boyfriend. She was ready for me to go to prison because it was claimed I assaulted her boyfriend and smashed up his car.

I sabi this woman secret o and could have finished her life in this same UK but I could never bring myself to repay her evil with evil. This is where men differ from women. She was ready to finish me totally by somebody up there no gree am

Today I am living my best life and wouldnt have it any other way. Too many women in my life professing their love but I don overwise. Dem sister don show me as e dey go.

If the biyatch is reading cah I know she is on Nairaland; Please clear out the dirty plates from under your bed and stop wearing one Primark thong for 10 years. Pata wey dey change from black to dark brown to red to camoflague

Pele, it's is well

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by ahnie: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Keep quiet and now your head in shame.only having all the whole Ill negative vise's.[q kissuote author=IyaTola post=122584103]The app is currently on Open testing, I am offering 10 people 10,000 to throughly test the app for bugs and feedback
Thank you.
Here is the link
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KUNee4lUMNY9eK1zCg1Adm[/quote]
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
wink
RangeCars:
Hmmm, I feel very sorry for your friend and I hope he can get himself back and move on with his life.

I saw this happen to someone close to me also, though they are in Nigeria, the wife also made up stories to lie about the husband despite the fact she was caught in the wrong place she didn’t want to explain why she was there.

My advice to your friend is, he can’t avoid giving up on life and his purpose here on earth, God did not bring him this far to get wasted by someone he once called the love of his life.

He needs to take hold of his thoughts and start channeling his energy for a possible outcome. He need to learn to start afresh and find his footing in God.

A lot can happen for better for him, but he first needs to let go of the past and build himself back up again.

Start afresh may be tough, but his journey back to the top will bring a better result compared to what he had experienced before.

I wish he could give him a hug, and tell him “this too shall pass”.

Pray for him, he is a bundle of testimony wanting to happen!
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
kaywhy09:
In all, going back to Nigeria shouldn't be part of his plans.

Why?
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by OloyeVIII: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
IyaTola:
The app is currently on Open testing, I am offering 10 people 10,000 to throughly test the app for bugs and feedback
Thank you.
Here is the link
10,000 wetin? i dey like who dey find 10,000 whatever? gorilla glue is 12c, if you ready.. we talk

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
OloyeVIII:

10,000 wetin? i dey like who dey find 10,000 whatever? gorilla glue is 12c, if you ready.. we talk
I m ready that's why I posted it here. It's the next big thing Seun is working on, don't be left out
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by shegra58: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
IyaTola:
Get lost
you go get lost

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by OloyeVIII: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
IyaTola:
I m ready that's why I posted it here. It's the next big thing Seun is working on, don't be left out
Whatever y'all is selling rn, this brother ain't buying..... You've gotta learn to sell ice to an eskimo, before you can get my attention... Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by JONSYN7154: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
IyaTola:
Dey there dey Mumu yourself, Seun don credit me. grin

why insult dey di tip of una tongue? No matter how angry I am I don't insult people. Remember you might need their help tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by winner37(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
The best way to stay out of trouble with women is to bleep them with condom or you just pay them for only one child..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Almunjid(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
IyaTola:
Erase this mentality from your head
Lol, come and help me erase it madam eraser.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
JONSYN7154:

why insult dey di tip of una tongue? No matter how angry I am I don't insult people. Remember you might need their help tomorrow.
Mumu is not an insult and not even an English ward
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Idaytesj29(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
PussyGalore:

Why should the woman have mercy afterall her husand was busy chasing everything in skirt

That is your only prob. He has never done anything that pleased her before right?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by IyaTola: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
Keep quiet and now your head in shame.only having all the whole Ill negative vise's.[q kissuote author=IyaTola post=122584103]The app is currently on Open testing, I am offering 10 people 10,000 to throughly test the app for bugs and feedback
Thank you.
Here is the link
grin, help me. I need to put this app uo before the end of the month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.