Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

"Just To Set The Record Straight, AY Is Not My Friend And Will Never Be My.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Just To Set The Record Straight, AY Is Not My Friend And Will Never Be My.. (329 Views)

AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Just To Set The Record Straight, AY Is Not My Friend And Will Never Be My.. by AfricanGlitz(f): 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
"Just To Set The Record Straight, AY Is Not My Friend And Will Never Be My Friend" - Basketmouth Reveals Unforgivable Reasons Why He Will Not Mend Fences With AY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr24kN99UNc
Popular Standup comedian, Basketmouth dropped a bombshell on April 10, 2023, after revealing that AY, his colleague in the comedy industry, was never his friend and will never be his friend. The Papa Benji star actor didn’t stop here; he revealed that Ayo Makun is full of lies and a snake who has only grown to become a bigger snake in the industry. It’s no news that this shocking revelation by Basketmouth is coming after AY’s explosive interview with Chude on March 25.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/15/just-to-set-the-record-straight-ay-is-not-my-friend-and-will-never-be-my-friend-basketmouth-reveals-unforgivable-reasons-why-he-will-not-mend-fences-with-ay/

Re: "Just To Set The Record Straight, AY Is Not My Friend And Will Never Be My.. by TemplarLandry: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
cheesy
Re: "Just To Set The Record Straight, AY Is Not My Friend And Will Never Be My.. by datola: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
This Basket head is so full of himself!

(1) (Reply)

Alfa Femi Adebayo Explain Why It’s Necessary To Look At The Moon Before Celebrat / How I Got Angry With My Wife For Giving Out The Money I Kept – Apostle Suleman / Nigerians Don’t Move To Canada Unless …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.