Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov (47992 Views)

Shettima: Senate President, Speaker Can’t Be Of Same Faith / Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / PDP Endorses Ali Ndume, Umar Bago "Senate President/ Speaker" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by bayelsaowei(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigeria should be closed down and repaired..
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by sonofElElyon: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
ijustdey:
Two aspirants for Senate President, Speaker reportedly offering $1million per vote – APC governors

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/593633-two-aspirants-for-senate-president-speaker-reportedly-offering-1million-per-vote-apc-governors.html

"“Indeed, it is being rumoured that one aspirant for the Senate Presidency and another for Speakership are willing to offer as much as $500,000 to $1 million per vote"

When they confirm the rumour they should let us know
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by einsteine(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
So someone will spend $100m to win Senate president position? Fake news.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Ghezo: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
ijustdey:
Two aspirants for Senate President, Speaker reportedly offering $1million per vote – APC governors

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/593633-two-aspirants-for-senate-president-speaker-reportedly-offering-1million-per-vote-apc-governors.html

Akpabio and Udom
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Ghezo: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kurisiyu22:
Dear Concern people, pls come to my rescue, I am building life from Zero, no helper, no any connection, nothing, I am depressed, I am not progressing in life, I am tired of trying, I am pleading to any one that can bless me with one 'Keke Napep' just to sponsor myself and my brothers to sch, pls someone need to come to my rescue pls

Did you vote for APC?
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by nedekid: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Here we go again.
What we wanted to change.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Hallabee1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lemonde:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

Aje..

Thurder fire you

1 Like

Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by obaidan: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Omo the stakes are really high...they know they can steal as much as they like with Tinubu as president, so any amount of investment will be recouped in no time
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by davidtemi(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

What exactly is the difference between a senator and the senate president? Even the difference in allowance is not much.

So what is it that they are ready to bribe with almost a billion naira?
Senate president is d "number 3 man in d country" other floor senators are just representing their constituencies only. And senate president gets higher bribes from high places to move bills

1 Like

Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by obaidan: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Na only uzor kalu and akpabio fit give that kind bribe
I see what you are saying but u will be surprised that some more can afford to give that money....these men have stolen funds.....the oversight a lot of them have been doing all these years, dem just use am get big contracts approved for the companies managed by proxies. At 500naira, that's 54 billion naira....meanwhile for national assembly politicking, not everyone gets the bribe, ofcourse there are some that are just going to get juicy oversight functions. Some will be promised principal officers and all of that...some will vote for u by default and ofcourse u know them, for senate most likely u won't need to bribe more than 40...u go still fit dangle principal officers to like 10 others a d u should have like another 10 that will genuinely support your cause.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by nkemjacob2(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2023
This is not healthy for a nation call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by grandstar(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:

And they are sure of a good return on investment. Ask Ekweremadu and he will tell you more!
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by lotkyes200: 12:54am On Apr 17, 2023
And you want us to believe that Senators earn 2M per annum hmmmm
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Hadeylex: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2023
What do you expect? If Tinubu could buy the votes that won him the primary of the party and buy his way to the presidency with millions of dollars, what do you think the other party members will do? No less! The precedence has been set! It is so unfortunate what the country has become under the APC rule!
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Christistruth03: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:

Has Kalu even buried his wife yet

Senate President has been zoned to South South already

Nobody will give it to Orji Kalu he will be worse than Bukola Saraki

Besides Tinubu did very badly in Abia State less than 10;000 votes
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 17, 2023
How is that even possible 😯
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Cromagnon: 1:57am On Apr 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

What exactly is the difference between a senator and the senate president? Even the difference in allowance is not much.

aaaahhhh
No talk am o
Allowances are not the same o
Then the egunje no be here
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by putin2: 2:45am On Apr 17, 2023
Nigeria is for sell bat presidency . Anything goes by. Soon they will start selling human beings to highest bidder. This is what corruption is all about in high level . Nigeria don enter one chance
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Blazebond(m): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2023
All this rubbish stories that people like believing because it suits some sort of fantasy to them really amazes me,you people are talking and writing about a million dollars like it is fifty thousand dollars or 100 thousand dollars,na every story una dey believe.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by aestake: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2023
Jsucre:
when you smell power you will understand
He thought he is being carried along.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Greattha: 3:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Is it strange?

Was there any noise when it happened during your presidential primaries?

Abeg rest.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Christian36: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U càn continue to çry, Tinubu is already d prèsîdéñt, they will even make Obi their puppet.
Nobody is crying, soon you that is jubilating will soon come here to complain about the bad economy
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Btruth: 4:44am On Apr 17, 2023
$1m per vote? 🤔
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Onyeziokwu(m): 5:42am On Apr 17, 2023
Seductress4:
You now see the reason why these demons in APC want Tinubu to be president.

Exactly.

This country called Nigeria is gone for real. It's never a rumour, trust me they definitely gonna pay the said amount because they're there for their pockets and not to enact laws that would favour the poor masses.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by ufotunang: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2023
And during election they will give poor voters 3,000 naira and one cup of rice in buying votes... while give millions of naira to their colleagues, fellow politicians to buy votes and win election... nawaoooo... nigerians shine your eyes and do not allow this politcians to deceive you people again
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by ASB717: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2023
POWER!!! THATS THE MAIN REASON.
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.