Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov (47997 Views)

Shettima: Senate President, Speaker Can’t Be Of Same Faith / Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / PDP Endorses Ali Ndume, Umar Bago "Senate President/ Speaker" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by slowice(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2023
APC will definitely destroy Nigeria. These guys are the very corruption we talk about daily but somehow some of us still believe they are the solution.

Nigeria need to retire these thieves if we ever hope to see prosperity and good governance.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by ransomed: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2023
The day of reckoning is very closeby. Everything will be made open and rewards will be given according to whatever you have done. Plenty of surprises await evil doers.....
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by eldoradoxx: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2023
All the idiotas who voted for APC should enjoy the kind of people they voted to rule over them. It is the kind of Nigeria you should expect under a drug baron as President. If you are not a criminal or preparing to be one under the incoming regime, better leave that country for them. It is the season of open corruption. If only we had brave military guys to sweep the idiots from power, Nigeria youths will troop to the street to welcome them wholeheartedly, military regime is now far better than what Buhari and APC gangs have left this nation in.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by ChuksHills(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2023
ijustdey:
Two aspirants for Senate President, Speaker reportedly offering $1million per vote – APC governors

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/593633-two-aspirants-for-senate-president-speaker-reportedly-offering-1million-per-vote-apc-governors.html

Tinubu to intervene? as in what moral right does he have to intervene. He thought them how to buy and bribe for vote.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Kaka77(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2023
Its because when the executive( President) present the budget to NA, they need to bribe the leadership of the NA for approval, this runs in billions. Also loans are approved speedily when money have change hand, plus other numerous
Bribe from oversight of Ministry, Agencies and Department if Government. The totality runs in billions of dollars.

LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

What exactly is the difference between a senator and the senate president? Even the difference in allowance is not much.

So what is it that they are ready to bribe with almost a billion naira?
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by iampeterben(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2023
Money dey this country. Its high time we stand up and face this miscreants once and for all.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by ObiORBiafra: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2023
MorataFC:
Somebody with sense has spoken.
We have 109 senators in the upper chamber, how many votes will he buy?
$109m just to bribe lawmakers
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Na only uzor kalu and akpabio fit give that kind bribe

Nobe lie. You be system man.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

What exactly is the difference between a senator and the senate president? Even the difference in allowance is not much.

The power and privileges that comes with it. They will make more than amount with 3 months. All thanks to corruption.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Miracle45: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hearsay.
If you don't think that's possible in Nigeria then you are ignorant.

Don't defend any politician in this country... They are all 100% guilty until proven innocent.

These people don't care about us, there is no politician in Nigeria that wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror and ask himself "what I'm I going to do to make this country finally work?" nope! They don't care about us that much brother. What they do ask is only "how I'm I gonna embezzle this money successfully without being caught?" And "what is the fastest way to lauder all these money?" sharing updates among their close allies on the newest and better ways to hide stolen money etc.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by EDSG2028: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
PandoraObi:
Hmmmmmm this sounds somehow, there 109 senators in the Senate, so a senator can cough out 108 million dollars about 80,000,000,000 (80 billion naira) for senate president sit?
Nooooo, an interested senator really don’t need to bribe the whole members including himself. He only needs to secure a few votes by giving bribe. That added to a few of his core supporters will make the needed 2/3. He needs 71 votes.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Harrisonwo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand.

A lot

1. Prestige
2. Perks that comes with it
3. Corrupt proceeds ie slots for employment in many ministries, budget padding, bribes, committee chairman position hustling etc
4. Closeness to the executive arm
5. Security allocation
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by okoroemeka(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:
it is clear that sensitive political positions in Nigeria is for the highest bidder not minding if you are an exconvict,drug dealer,scammer or thief,this is the one of the reasons the people of the southeast feels indifference towards voting and active participation in politics,why bother to vote?when at the end the dollar will be more powerful than your vote

1 Like

Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Bigfish121(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Its called juicy position because of the powers allocated to it.
Moreover, you are the number 3 man of this country.

Seductress4:
Which party are they representing?
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Vitally123: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Surprised? "Abimelech used the 70 shekels of silver his mother's kinsmen gave him to hire vain and worthless men to support his evil plot to destroy his kinsmen" All such plans will fail in Jesus name.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Mode99: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:

What about that man in riverstate??
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by bejeria101(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Money politics, the only thing they can do.

Most of these clowns no fit be WhatsApp admin sef.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Seductress4(f): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
sangresan:

See mumu. Who is better than Tinubu among the presidential candidates?
Mumu. Your dad is better than him.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
whippersnapper:
you are a big fool. A shameless one at that
Mórè teàrs please
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
thisisit:

Yes...ooo

The notorious citizen of GUINEA
Gazetted Ex- convict,.. in hard drugs.
Successful violent THUGGERY & touting Entreprenuer...

SMHT
The passport arrangee, money Iaunderer and overseas detainee Ióst out, bear ur I0ss
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Murketeer:

You are supporting these thieves like you will escape this next 8 years suffer ... people dey up dey steal your future generations dry .. and u are not bothered ...maybe you are in another country sha ... that's why u dey make these kind comments
Obi is not steaIing ur future?
LOL.
How u jûstîfy one and crûcîfy another tho.
U may sûffèr in d next 8 years but not me ok.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Christian36:
Nobody is crying, soon you that is jubilating will soon come here to complain about the bad economy
I am not u, I always near d consequences of my actions with full chest and complaining about d ecoñomy is a sign that we doñ't support who we voted if he is misbehaving.
But u 0b!n....g0s will still celebrate ur càndidàte even when he is misfiring.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
ekeson1245:

It is only a fellow who had already sold his or her soul to the devil and retrogression that can speak in such manner that suggests dementia and amnesia put together. Nigeria would have been much better of without sadists like you.
Nigèrià would have been much better with....out..t ethnic and religîóus preeeeeeksssss like u.
U are ñot supporting retrogression but u support 0bi?
LOL.
A govèrñór who ran away from his owñ faiIûrés in office?
LOL.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
frankyychiji:
Gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba balublu.

Take that stupid question out of my mention.
LOL.
0b!ng0s cañ't stand d truth d bring thèîr London detaineeeee to light.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by ekeson1245(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Nigèrià would have been much better with....out..t ethnic and religîóus preeeeeeksssss like u.
U are ñot supporting retrogression but u support 0bi?
LOL.
A govèrñór who ran away from his owñ faiIûrés in office?
LOL.

Kindly remind me the reason why your Tinubu forfeited a whooping 460k US dollars to the US government please?.....I'm still waiting....
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by thisisit: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The passport arrangee, money Iaunderer and overseas detainee Ióst out, bear ur I0ss

BUT.. NOT AN EX+CONVICT..
TINUBU IS CERTIFIED EX-CONVICT FOR LIFE!
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
thisisit:

BUT.. NOT AN EX+CONVICT..
TINUBU IS CERTIFIED EX-CONVICT FOR LIFE!
LOL.
Do u know d meaning of d word coñ....v!c..t?
I doubt u do.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
ekeson1245:

Kindly remind me the reason why your Tinubu forfeited a whooping 460k US dollars to the US government please?.....I'm still waiting....
Kindly remind why Obi was d3täined and d3pôrted.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Christian36: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I am not u, I always near d consequences of my actions with full chest and complaining about d ecoñomy is a sign that we doñ't support who we voted if he is misbehaving.
But u 0b!n....g0s will still celebrate ur càndidàte even when he is misfiring.
Lol, ordinary cashless policy you guys wanted to cry fire, let see who will laugh last
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by JagabanBorgu: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Christian36:
Lol, ordinary cashless policy you guys wanted to cry fire, let see who will laugh last
I didn't cry about cashless policy, Inshort I was ok with it.
My only complain is why did Emefiele reverse d conditions.
If u crièd doñ't think we all cried.
Moreover, the fact that u voted a góvèrñment does not mean it's policies must u favor u in all ramifications.
So many voted in a góvèrñment and same góvèrñment made them lost their jobs.
U 0b!ng0s with d idea that whoever voted a góvèrñment must be not complain about their decisions are too chiIdish to be involved in politics and góvèrnance.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Tinubuderanged: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
And the foolish youths are supporting them just because of religion and tribe. These animals don't know tribe or religion when they are sharing our money.
A country of over 200million people cannot even organise a protest even when the politicians are seeing them like animals.
Re: Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov by Christian36: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I didn't cry about cashless policy, Inshort I was ok with it.
My only complain is why did Emefiele reverse d conditions.
If u crièd doñ't think we all cried.
Moreover, the fact that u voted a góvèrñment does not mean it's policies must u favor u in all ramifications.
So many voted in a góvèrñment and same góvèrñment made them lost their jobs.
U 0b!ng0s with d idea that whoever voted a góvèrñment must be not complain about their decisions are too chiIdish to be involved in politics and góvèrnance.
Lol, go and tell that story to supporters of the drug baron because soon they would start crying, same way they were crying and still crying that Obj didn't do anything for them. Again, you are the one behaving like a child for using a meaningless word, who knows the foolish person that gave you that name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.