Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess (2443 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
A lady who pleaded anonymity has revealed the big secret she has been keeping from her husband for years.

According to her, she and her husband have been married for eight years and they have four children.

Sadly, the children do not biologically belong to her husband as they are all his father’s children.

She revealed that after getting married, her husband had desperately wanted kids but couldn’t reproduce.

Knowing this, she and his father had a secret premarital affair which resulted in the four children they have.

https://repnaija.com/my-four-children-belong-to-my-husbands-father-married-lady-exposes-deep-secret-and-seeks-advice/
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by doggedfighter(f): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Desperately in need of children but couldn't reproduce so his loving father came to the rescue.

In this case It's still in the family. Same blood.

So no big deal .

Men whose wife are having fertility issues often impregnate women outside or marry them secretly.

It's just life !

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by vastolord4(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Uganda!? run o!

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Finquas: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
I think henceforth every child born should be tested to confirm the original paternity via DNA to once and for all tame these daughters of Eve
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Shapeaso: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
cheesy cheesy Wonders will never end. Na one big family be that.

3 Likes

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by kelechi50: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
What that genders cannot do, does not exist.
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by sanya4good(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Extramarital affair not "premarital affair "

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Creamcrest(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
doggedfighter:
Desperately in need of children but couldn't reproduce so his loving father came to the rescue.

It's still in the family.

No big deal .
So you don't see something wrong with that?

Na WA for you o.

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by KidDarkness(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

It's still in the family.

No big deal .
Seriously?🙄
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Truvelisback(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

So no big deal .

Men whose wife are having fertility issues often impregnate women outside or marry them secretly.

It's just life !
There is no big deal but if the husband had impregnate her own mother and bore children, it would have been a big deal. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Naira20: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jagaban spirit don locate this one for Uganda

Emi idakuda
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Solofresh2: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Indeed, It is finished
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by PerfectStranger(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
When I think I've seen it all...
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Clairvoyancy: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Speechless
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Oscarhakx: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
The husband is training his sibling and sleeping with his stepmother

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Blupen969(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
As e deh hot abi
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Truvelisback:
There is no big deal but if the husband had impregnate her own mother and bore children, it would have been a big deal. grin

How do you know the woman is telling the truth that her husband had fertility problems. Most of these Nigerian women can tell you any story. They will even come out and tell you that god gave them the child when you do DNA test he is a snake everywhere

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by LOVEGINO(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finquas:
I think henceforth every child born should be tested to confirm the original paternity via DNA to once and for all tame these daughters of Eve
if dna na free(immediately after birth) wives no go dey do anyhow again.

1 Like

Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by AliEzeOlu: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
These hoes ain't loyal anymore
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Maynman: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

So no big deal .

It's just life !

Men whose wife are having fertility issues don’t bring Bastards home and present it to their wives as her biological child.
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Warl0ck: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

So no big deal .

It's just life !
may ur future husband impregnant ur mother..... AMEN
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Warl0ck: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

So no big deal .

It's just life !
may ur husband cheat on you ith ur mother.... AMEN
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by MMWandali: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
So they are actually his step siblings

A terrible world
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Streetmovement(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This gender ooooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Una go kill us finish ooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God protect me from this gender, please I'm begging you grin
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by omotodun1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ergo, those are not his children, but his half-siblings, lol. Some of you are already saying, "Fear women", etc. While I agree that the woman should be held accountable, what about the father? Why would a man sleep with the woman of his son? Not one person on this thread has said anything negative or condemning about the father! Nigerian men always act like we men are completely helpless when it comes to women and that we have not the ability to turn a woman down. If true, then the father will have committed a grave and unforgivable sin against his own son.
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by GeeM: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
no be small
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by grandstar(m): 2:14am On Apr 17, 2023
I want to puke. If the husband is sterile. Inform him.

Then proceed from there.
Re: My Four Children Belong To My Husband’s Father – Married Lady Confess by Karemarealty288(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2023
The man's supposed children are his step brothers and sisters....🤣🤣🤣🤣 What Preek and toto cannot do in East African doesn't exist.

(1) (Reply)

Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now / Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me / Dating Your Friend's Younger Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.