Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant (2377 Views)

Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2023

1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Trust Nigerians, Fashola is collecting wotoporosly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Says governance isn't about sainthood

Yes Governance isn't about sainthood, but it's about character we can trust and be proud of.

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Feigns ignorant of the position of the constitution on daul citizenship

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
The Way The Cookie Crumbles. . . . JHC. grin

Singing. . .

Suwe Suwe Suwewe?
Suweeeeeeeeeeeeee Suwewe Suwe!

APC-Dem don leave Obi-Datti alone.
Time to face their own 'can of WERE WORMS'. cheesy
Oya oooooo. . . Ova to Faka-Freaky FFK, Kukurukere-Keyamo and LIAR LIAR MOHAMMED.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Cc Lalasticlala food don done

1 Like

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Video starts at 5min.50s.
Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Honestly, I was a bit confused why this people left Atiku and focused their attack on Peter OBI.
It's getting clearer now.
Thy stole a village drum and discovered they can neither beat it in their house or outside

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by fergie001: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Seun: There are controversies about his true age, true educational status, name, past life in the US ,even whether or not he has dual citizenship, hope you can help us clear the air?

Fashola: You know some of these issues have been ventilated upon before now. You know what the Nigerian people have said? These issues don't matter that's what they said with their votes.

Everytime it got more difficult, this was his (Asiwaju's) path to success. There is no easy way or easy day for him. The more it gets difficult then know it's Asiwaju's.

Governance is not about sainthood, it's about efficiency, performance and delivery.

Seun: Are you saying Bola Tinubu is not a saint?

Fashola: I am not a Saint, are you?

Seun: No, if I was, I will be in heaven.

Seun asking for the 4th time (over dual citizenship)

Fashola: What does that have to do with the results of the election?

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
fergie001:
Seun: There are controversies about his true age, true educational status, name, past life in the US ,even whether or not he has dual citizenship, hope you can help us clear the air?

Fashola: You know some of these issues have been ventilated upon before now. You know what the Nigerian people have said? These issues don't matter that's what they said with their votes.

Everytime it got more difficult, this was his (Asiwaju's) path to success. There is no easy way or easy day for him. The more it gets difficult then know it's Asiwaju's.

Governance is not about sainthood, it's about efficiency, performance and delivery.

Seun: Are you saying Bola Tinubu is not a saint?

Fashola: I am not a Saint, are you?

Seun: No, if I was, I will be in heaven.

Seun asking for the 4th time (over dual citizenship)

Fashola: What does that have to do with the results of the election?
Fashola is a go@t. I can tell you for free. 😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Brendaniel: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Is the passport actually real and not a fake?

Even at that, Fasola is actually right ( From 5min.50s). If you were born in Nigeria, dual citizenship doesn't stop one from contesting for any position.

Sometime in 2020.

The problem is not the citizenship, the problem is he lied under oath in his INEC form, that automatically disqualifies him and also he is supposed to be charged and prosecuted for falsification of information to Nigeria and Nigerians...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Is the passport actually real and not a fake?

Even at that, Fasola is actually right ( From 5min.50s). If you were born in Nigeria, dual citizenship doesn't stop one from contesting for any position.

Sometime in 2020.
So druggie is no longer born in Iragbiji?.

He's now born in Guinea? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
That's why he's holding Nigerian and Guinean passport. Ogbeni rest in Jesus name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

The problem is not the citizenship, the problem is he lied under oath in his INEC form, that automatically disqualifies him and also he is supposed to be charged and prosecuted for falsification of information to Nigeria and Nigerians...
Bro the passport is also a problem. He acquired diplomatic passport of another country, while holding Nigerian passport. Maybe for his drug moves.
And he also lied under oath

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Cc nlfmod.
Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Tolue43: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Supremos:
Bro the passport is also a problem. He acquired diplomatic passport of another country, while holding Nigerian passport. Maybe for his drug moves.
And he also lied under oath

So because of Obi fraud in the UK you guys are bringing up propaganda against your president-elect? You'll be alright

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tolue43:

So because of Obi fraud in the UK you guys are bringing up propaganda against your president-elect? You'll be alright
You are m@dt into-to.

Which Obi fraud?.

At the appropriate time, those in NIS will answer us how Obi's passport was cloned and handed to another person

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Supremos:
So druggie is no longer born in Iragbiji?.

He's now born in Guinea? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
That's why he's holding Nigerian and Guinean passport. Ogbeni rest in Jesus name
Druggie this, iragbiji that, Guinean this, Date of birth that, he will still be sworn in on the 29th of May. 🤭🤭

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tolue43:

I know exactly what you are talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Druggie this, iragbiji that, he will still be sworn in on the 29th of May 🤭🤭🤭
And the shame you will carry before the international community will be unimaginable. You think say you dey do me?. Even your fellow Yoruba travelers will feel the impact.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Massiveglory: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
See as fashola is talking off point and yarning dust on national tv.
I dont blame mr fash. Tinubu is a huge burden

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Supremos:
And the shame you will carry before the international community will be unimaginable. You think say you dey do me?. Even your fellow Yoruba travelers will feel the impact.
Last time I traveled through CDG, I was pulled aside for extra frisking. All thanks to the ibo drug traffickers that have already damaged the reputation of holding a Nigerian passport.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I know exactly what you are taking about.
Cc Seun. This guy is trying to derail this beautiful thread.

By the way, Obi has cleared Air ad to why his company got deregisterd in the UK. He was no longer operating the business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
Supremos:
Cc Seun. This guy is trying to derail this beautiful thread.

By the way, Obi has cleared Air ad to why his company got deregisterd in the UK. He was no longer operating the business
Cry-baby of the year award goes to Supremos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Last time I traveled through CDG, I was pulled aside for extra frisking. All thanks to the ibos drug traffickers
. This time around you will be remanded for decades and thoroughly scrutinized.

By the way, feelers we are having suggests that your Lord and master, the Pablo Escobar of Iragbiji, is the reason Guinea is now African Narco headquarter. Pablo Escobar isn't Igbo, he's from Iragbiji 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by greatiyk4u(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
And the confusion in the camp of the mandate thief keeps on compounding

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Supremos:
. This time around you will be remanded for decades and thoroughly scrutinized.

By the way, feelers we are having suggests that your Lord and master, the Pablo Escobar of Iragbiji, is the reason Guinea is now African Narco headquarter. Pablo Escobar isn't Igbo, he's from Iragbiji 😂
No wahala. Aslong as I can be on my way and I am put on a flight to my destination grin

What proof do you have that the Guinean passport is real. Has the Guinean embassy confirmed the authenticity of the passport?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Cry-baby of the year award goes to Supremos.
ogbeni you are the one wailing

1 Like

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No wahala. Aslong as I can be on my way and I am put on a flight to my destination grin

What proof do you have that the Guinean passport is real. Has the Guinean embassy confirmed the authenticity of the passport?

The onus lies on Pablo Escobar to prove it's not his. We're waiting to burst his bubbles. We have everything intact. Let him deny it😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Supremos:
ogbeni you are the one wailing
Are you not reporting to Seun again. After you have finished calling Seun, please call Peter Obi too to come and save you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Raskimonojendor: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Supremos:
The onus lies on Pablo Escobar to prove it's not his. We're waiting to burst his bubbles. We have everything intact. Let him deny it😂
Why should he waste his time when he knows it's fake, the onus lies on those digging around to write their usual petition and letters to the Guinean consulate to request for authentication of the passport. Since you have the picture, you are only one email or letter away grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Evades Question Of Tiu's Dual Citizenship 4 Times. Feigns Ignorant by Supremos: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ewu. How do we take statistics from a mad woman serious?. Tell her to come tell us about Pablo Escobar and his drug dealings

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Two Igbos Once Governed Lagos And Yoruba Didn't Lose Their Identity? / He Who Lives In Glass House Should Not Throw A Stone / Ibori's Bombardier Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.