Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) (57470 Views)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Beautyprincess2:
The number of handsome guys in Nigeria is wey more than the ugly ones, nd that brings you to the fact the Nigerian men are more good looking than your men. So auntie with a touch of HIV, pls REST!!!

grin grin so you had nothing to say about what I wrote up there , the only reply your Sahara Desert- tracking fried brains could come up with was this gibberish? grin.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SonofGod231: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, or what ?
No be fight na...No man wants to be with a woman who acts like a man - SEXISM!!!! Act well,lemme cuddle you.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Beautyprincess2: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Lionessza6:

grin grin so you had nothing to say about what I wrote up there , the only reply your Sahara Desert- tracking fried brains could come up with was this gibberish? grin.
Aunty with a touch of HIV and poverty REST!!
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by BeanmanX(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Man, I must say I love my fellow South Africans..😂😂😂

Lord thank you for making me a South African..🤣🤣🤣

Ku lit, ku shubile.. yei!! Ke re go a shisa..🔥🔥🤣
Yes a proud South African with HIV and laziness syndrome. 😂😂😂
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wa swa moloi..🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣
BeanmanX:
Yes a proud South African with HIV and laziness syndrome. 😂😂😂
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by christianjoy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Both the south Africans and Nigerians still arguing are stupid grin cheesy
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Karlifate: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lionessza6:

I think your men have an inferiority complex of some sort , but they hide behind the "we take better care of women " facade to hide their simping nature .

I've observed that they have different standards for Nigerian women and foreign women. They are more than willing to accept the faults of foreign women, but want angelic Nigerian women grin. For instance in South Africa they are known to recycle baby mamas, broken women and divorcees....and they even brag about them grin. But I notice that in Nigeria they shame and insult single mothers and divorcees shocked. Very ....very odd. But then again if weren't for them .....who would bring joy to the less than fortunate of our country wink.

😂😂

A South African lady was posted in one of our Facebook groups, that she'll soon embark on a journey to Nigeria in search of her soulmate, because she heard that Nigerian men are caring & would pamper you to stupor.

Lo & behold, she's a single mother and her supporters on that post are also single mothers & divorcees. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by BeanmanX(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Wa swa moloi..🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣
Nkita! 😂😂😂
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by maxlev1: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2023
I like this thread and the messages I am able to deduct from all the conversations that have taken place already. Few things I can point out is that;
*Different people have different ways of absorbing information and it takes longer time for some to absorb it in the right way.

*Alot of people have poor ideology when it comes to judging things properly. They stick to the rubbish they knew even when being enlighten about how it should be, they refuse to learn.
*Refusal for people to make good use of their brain properly is a big problem. Think, reason and have a mind of your own then make a sincere judgment of your thoughts and decision if they are right and meaningful. *Sentiments in a fair issue is a very bad way to learn nothing.

Now my opinion on the topic goes this way;
It always look funny whenever I see any man try to use money as the first and most important weapon of wooing a woman( well except you are looking for prostitutes). It kind of make me question the mentality and self esteem of such men. I know drug dealers and the yahoo boys brought about these trends living the extravagant lives with their illicit wealth but I think if u are reasonable enough, u wouldn't want to patronize that style because u are not them. I don't know where some of my Nigerian brothers and sisters got this impression that relationship is about throwing money on a woman just to prove that u care. Not saying if your babe is in a tight fix, u shouldn't help. Ofcourse u should if u have the funds, just like she should help if the opposite is the case but none should be a priority like alot of guys and ladies over here seem to reason. Weather this reasoning is adopted as a means of survival by some, due to the poverty level and slow economic growth in the country, doesn't make it the right path to follow. Very wrong assertion of things. We should use our head pls and think reasonably.
As for our friends from SA, Lionessza6 and Samantha124, I must admit I love your sense of reasoning. You ladies truly understand the real way dating should take place. Also let's not fight among ourselves Africans okay, we should be united rather but I understand there are people from different countries who may have the wrong ideology concerning different things, I plead that we shouldn't generalize them with everyone in that country. One love.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by cocolacec(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2023
HITsquad:
Lol we don carry our own tradition here go dey spoil their way of life.

I have been with several other African girls, one thing they all have in common is selflessness and they are easily satisfied. They don't try to turn you into her entire family's financial source like most Nigerian women. As in they care more about you as a person and less about your pocket!

That's exactly how it should be...

So Mek Nigerians no go spoil that beautiful lifestyle for south Africans. We are already used to impressing girls with money in this country that we no longer know their are other means to impress a girl smh...

Some go say why I carry this matter for head, bro! One of The worst feelings in this life is not knowing who's for real with you and who is coming because of what they need from you.

Nigerian men groomed Nigerian women to love money.Naturally the female species cherishes comfort to cater for her young ones so she will akways choose the one who can afford more comfort for her unless she is madly in love.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by maxlev1: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
cocolacec:

Nigerian men groomed Nigerian women to love.Naturally the female species cherishes vomfort to cater for her young ones so she will akways choose the one who can afford more comfort for her unless she is madly in love.
What is your point exactly? Every lady out there is groomed to love, care and respect irrespective of country, tribe or religion. Most Nigerian men feel the only to date a lady is by throwing money on women. This attitude was accepted by some ladies and they took advantage of it. Other Africans don't reason that way.
Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Wahalawaha1a: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2023
AssCraver:

Oga why u create another moniker?
one Igbo mod banned my account

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.