Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (31528 Views)

Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Den fit argue say de passport don expire sha.....

Wait for the case to get to Supreme Court, dat Baba Suwe CJN go rubbish de case.
passport expired does not mean he's stopped been a citizen of that country.

For our sanity never expect anything good or wholesome from APC oo...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by omooba74(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2023
You definitely need deliverance,no wonder you wrote all this in red..........
REALretep:
What!!!
Tinubu...Dual citizen
Wonders shall never end
Jesus

An ex parte court order should immediately be obtained to prevent his swearing in.

In short, he's going to prison. He lied under oath. He should be arrested immediately
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by omooba74(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Why are you people think this way?So,you still believe Jibril Al sudani exist? Arguing with people like you is like waste of precious time.....................
MatrixCircle:
We had Jubrin al Sudani.

The Nigerian next President may be another clone , Camara from Guinea grin grin
As he has not returned. The clone is in progress.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by wasuka14(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Simple question. Does tinubu actually have dual citizenship?
Fashola starts talking off point and yarning dust on national tv.
I dont blame mr fash. Tinubu is a huge burden

There is no single credibility to the name BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
His name is fake
His age is fake.
Certificate is fake

Stop ranting, mugu. Bring your papa that's not fake nah. Who send you.
No single sense in this ellup miscreants
Nationality is fake
Source of wealth is fake
Mandate is fake
Nothing credible. All fake and lies.

All focus on the court/ tribunal. Tinubu will not be president. The desperation of a man cannot be used to destroy over 200m peoole Nigeria must be rescued.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by omooba74(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2023
Well,I won't waste my time exchanging words with u,I know you are pained.....May GOD heals your u.
naturefellow:
If you know God well, it's the fact that he cannot be mocked.

Do meaningful things with your life, than supporting a criminal for piecemeal.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by BreconHills(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2023
Massiveglory:

His name is fake
His age is fake.
Certificate is fake
Nationality is fake
Source of wealth is fake
Mandate is fake

All focus on the court/ tribunal. Tinubu will not be president. The desperation of a man cannot be used to destroy over 200m peoole Nigeria must be rescued.

Chapter 6 part 1 of the Constitution of the FRN says that the President must
1. Be a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
2. Have attained the age of 35 years (40 before 2018); 3. Be a member of a political party and are sponsored by that political party;
4. Have educated up to at least School Certificate level

The same constitution allows dual citizenship. BUKOLA saraki former speaker of the Senate and erstwhile Presidential candidate of the PDP has and continues to have dual citizenship.

Please do your research before writing this many sentences.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by Feintline: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2023
omooba74:
Well,I won't waste my time exchanging words with u,I know you are pained.....May GOD heals your u.

Brother, you need that healing. You need a serious healing and cleaning of your breath, heart and mind.
I am so afraid at what humanity has become .
How you boldly see wrong and call it right is fearful.
Even the holy book says cursed are those who see evil and call it good.
You guys need healing.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by BreconHills(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2023
meum:
I think the same constitution he is referring to is very explicit on the issue of dual citizenship on whoever aspires to become president

Wow! Coming from a SAN: “I will check. But I doubt that the Nigerian constitution makes you disentitled if you have dual citizenship, because the constitution allows you to have dual citizenship” All I can say is that he is only trying to dodge the question

Saying he will check is perfectly in order. Notice ( play back if necessary) that he said the only condition is that the President has to be a Nigerian by birth.

Chapter 6 part 1 of the Constitution of the FRN backs this up.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by omooba74(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2023
I won't blamed u, it's in your gene to insult everyone that has contrary opinions,that your acclaimed thieve will rule over you for the next 4 yrs.As e dey pain u,e dey sweet us,as e dey sweet us,e dey pain u...........you will be alright las las.
FatimaAbubakar:

I'm not surprised. Among thieves, there is no honour. Thieves supporting thieves.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by TheGift: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
BRF is so intelligent. I watched the whole thing live!

So why did Tinubu keep this information from us?

BRF is intelligent, but he is not sure about what the Law says on people running for office holding dual citizenship.

Even if the constitution doesn't expressly bar it, the principle of the President of a Nation owing allegiance to another Nation is just sooo wrong.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by dododawa1: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
OBIDENTs and insults

1 Like

Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by akbonus: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
DOptical:
Fashola didn't answer the question because you've got to provide proven facts first, not trash! Fashola is a legal practitioner who knows this! As a matter of fact, he also pointed out other propaganda trash that have been circulating..

Just as Fashola stated, dual citizenship doesn't stop anyone from their elected position. The so called dual citizenship was even issued recently and has expired. So, how is it a problem? Obi recently had Dallas citizenship which hasn't even expired, did that stop him from contesting? Much ado about nothing.

Anyway, social media needs to be restricted like South Korea and Japanese do. Writing trash in the name of Cloutshasing shouldn't be a career. This is for David hundeyin and his ilks. In saner clime, such people would find themselves in prison! Same David hundeyin was sent out of Oxford university for fraud! That's a sane clime.

Some worthless talentless people would just come on social media to write trash for clout chasing.. In a sane clime, such people would found their useless ass in prison! Imagine the nonsensical social media craziness these days.

Anyone without a certified journalism degree with registered media house has no business writing trash! Even at that, you have to come correct! Lots of things need to be in place TBH. Even our legislators who don't have law degrees, Bar exam excellence and experience as a legal practitioners have no business as legislators! Worse is some of them don't even have careers at all. Politics shouldn't be a career! Neither is clout chasing!

If you are talking about people writing trash and should be in prison i am sure you know the likes of FFK, KEYAMO AND BAYO ONANUGA should be cooling off now in Gashua prison in Bauchi State. anyone who pride APC as a great party with the likes of these men as their member must check your brain, El rufai, Gandhollar, Lie Mohammed, Femi Adeshina, Orji Kalu and inspector Fash
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by sta1: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
BreconHills:

Chapter 6 part 1 of the Constitution of the FRN says that the President must
1. Be a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
2. Have attained the age of 35 years (40 before 2018); 3. Be a member of a political party and are sponsored by that political party;
4. Have educated up to at least School Certificate level

The same constitution allows dual citizenship. BUKOLA saraki former speaker of the Senate and erstwhile Presidential candidate of the PDP has and continues to have dual citizenship.

Please do your research before writing this many sentences.

You too should also do your research, re. dual-citizenship cases and case law. Notwithstanding this, the issue of 'perjury' still rears its head.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/24/court-sacks-tonye-cole-as-apc-governorship-candidate-in-rivers/

https://punchng.com/activist-warns-against-presidential-candidate-with-dual-citizenship/
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by BreconHills(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
sta1:

You too should also do your research!

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/24/court-sacks-tonye-cole-as-apc-governorship-candidate-in-rivers/

This is state high court case that is at variance with the federal constitution. It is currently on appeal and will no doubt be over turned. The conditions under chapter 6 qualifications for President are clear and unambiguous as is the clauses permitting dual nationality.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
BRF is so intelligent. I watched the whole thing live!
The way he was dodging Seun's questions you meant? Even as a lawyer, he's supposed to know better but he deliberately dodged those questions while seun kept pushing it in his mouth last night. Someone with dual citizenship can rule Nigeria but Gbadebo with an ibo middle name can't govern Lagos abi?

One thing I've realised in politics is, even if you're a devil, so far people prefer you based on sentiments, they'd brand you an angel and that can't make any country progress.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
It's like saying a Chinese can rule Nigeria, very funny. Sometimes I wonder why some people we respect so much, choose to disappoint us for no reasonable cause.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by DOM7: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
A whole SAN want to go and check i suppose this should be elementary constitutional issue? Imagine if it is an opposition having this questionable issue i wonder if this so-called SAN will wait to check before telling us what the constitution say. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by sta1: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
BreconHills:

This is state high court case that is at variance with the federal constitution. It is currently on appeal and will no doubt be over turned. The conditions under chapter 6 qualifications for President are clear and unambiguous as is the clauses permitting dual nationality.

Yes, Nigerians in general are permitted but where are the clauses that allow 'presidential' aspirants to be dual citizens? The rules say in black and white, that is a grounds for actual disqualification.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by REALretep(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
omooba74:
You definitely need deliverance,no wonder you wrote all this in red..........
Stop wailing
Red is my signature font colour
It's checkmate for your Drug Lord grin
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by onuman: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://politicsnigeria.com/fashola-speaks-on-tinubus-dual-citizenship/

Fashola evaded the question of Tinubu lying under oath that he has only Nigerian citizenship.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by onuman: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
slivertongue:
Fashola isn't even proud of the character of his principal

Yes. Looking at the way Fashola talked about Tinubu here, Fashola can't trust Tinubu on anything, and not proud of Tinubu.

Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Massiveglory:

His name is fake
His age is fake.
Certificate is fake
Nationality is fake
Source of wealth is fake
Mandate is fake

All focus on the court/ tribunal. Tinubu will not be president. The desperation of a man cannot be used to destroy over 200m people. Nigeria must be rescued.
I really pity you guys Sha. I can imagine the pains you are going through. The sleepless nights. It must really suck to be a sour loser
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by fayomim: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Go learn how the law works...

Obi didn't sue atiku

And atiku didn't sue obi

and the only reason why atiku who doesn't sue his opponents did sue this time is so that if obi wins his his court case then he can be able to win his own case and in that case if he wins. Definitely he will be the rightful presidential elect.
Fingers crossed

The court will decide.

You don't read to understand.
You only read to respond.

Atiku is the second while obi is the third.

If eventually APC loses the presidential seat then Atiku is the next

That is what I am saying ..I never said Obi sue Atiku...I was just making an illustration that will Obi sue Atiku again if he emerged the winner

Atiku silence is tactical

Let to understand and digest things before responding.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by 2016v2017: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Massiveglory:

His name is fake
His age is fake.
Certificate is fake
Nationality is fake
Source of wealth is fake
Mandate is fake

All focus on the court/ tribunal. Tinubu will not be president. The desperation of a man cannot be used to destroy over 200m people. Nigeria must be rescued.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Massiveglory:

His name is fake
His age is fake.
Certificate is fake
Nationality is fake
Source of wealth is fake
Mandate is fake

So running for office once after 32yrs is esperate but not for others?
Does he not have the constitutional right to run? You think everyone lacks ambition like you?
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by TemplarLandry: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lol. Yes.
Eriokanmi:
The way he was dodging Seun's questions you meant? Even as a lawyer, he's supposed to know better but he deliberately dodged those questions while seun kept pushing it in his mouth last night. Someone with dual citizenship can rule Nigeria but Gbadebo with an ibo middle name can't govern Lagos abi?

One thing I've realised in politics is, even if you're a devil, so far people prefer you based on sentiments, they'd brand you an angel and that can't make any country progress.
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
fatherjesse:
Fashola does well if it is about finding hidden cameras. If we are to go by Fashola's argument, we can as well bring back to life, the likes of Anini, Oyenusi and make them president and vice respectively. We can as well have Hushpuppi, Evans, etc come back and become ministers according to Fashola
If the people do choose? And they met constitutional requirement which you know they don't. Tinubu does. So accept your loss and move on
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
It is impossible to defend Tinubu without looking stupid.
As intelligent as Fashola is, see how he is making mockery of himself because he wants to defend Drug Daddy cheesy
You that you don't look stupid
Which election have you won?
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by DoxxAnon: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Seun missed the opportunity to ask the right question and fluffed the interview.

Granted, Fashola dodged the question numerous times but when he finally chose to answer, Seun asked with regards to it being unconstitutional for a president-elect to have dual citizenship!

The main issue here is that on the INEC form, BAT did not declare his citizenship of Guinea and answered No… which is perjury!

This is the issue
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Atleast, I dey more fulfilled than your papa
Cromagnon:

You that you don't look stupid
Which election have you won?
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by BreconHills(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
sta1:

Yes, Nigerians in general are permitted but where are the clauses that allow 'presidential' aspirants to be dual citizens? The rules say in black and white, that is a grounds for actual disqualification.

Can you kindly show me where it says Presidential candidates with dual citizenship are disallowed from contesting?
Re: Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) by Cromagnon: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Freshtruth:
A Sudanese us about to round up is tenure after beating a Cameroonian in the previous election now a Guinean is set to take over after defeating a Cameroonian and Briafrian grin .
Nigeria as a country is the real no mans land
no one stopped you from running o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: APC, Tinubu Allegedly Back Out Of Akpabio’s Endorsement / Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) / Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.