Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri (42523 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Dis Ayiri guy lucky say no be Benin e dey!

Omo n'Oba for use in nose blow trumpet.
Oba of benin will no derobe his chief, the highest he can do is to suspend the chief. Like in the case of Oba of Benin vs Esama of Benin, Oba of Benin vs Isekhure of Benin and Oba of Benin vs Ezomo of Benin.

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Naira20:
The important thing is you are not the Ologbotsere.
Being in possession of a stolen item doesn't confer ownership to you.

He wants to be Olu yet he doesn't want to relinquish the Ologbotsere title

Little by little he is beginning to admit he is not the Olu.
My brother, the king is not mature at all. I even heard that notable sons and daughters of Itsekiri's kingdom staged a walk out on him immediatelly after the pronouncement was made public including Papa Ayo.

2 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by VinnyBaba: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
The moment that Emami mention the name of tinubu, I know that he is a fraudster. Tinubu can never build you if you are not a fraudster.
Anything associated with tinubu is very dangerous.

If They Make Ayiri Vex, He will use Tinubu's Influence to DESTROY the Olu and the Itsekiri Kingdom! angry embarassed

Afterall, That is how Awolowo was used by the Influential Itsekiris to make 'OLU OF ITSEKIRI' as 'OLU OF WARRI'
Against the Bitter complains of the Urhobos and Ijaws.. sad

He will Tow that path of using FEDERAL power against Enemies. ๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Oba won't transfer the title to another family. It's inheritance. Highest is for him to demote him or place a certain ban. Just like the case of Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbinedion
Thank God you are verse with africa traditions, this is what I have been telling indomie generation and they are not getting it. Thanks for the information.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O su mi o. Only little children will not understand the power game and fall for such trick. Those who did not see the game was an attempt to humiliate the current Ologbotsere are naive; you can not have a new one when one is still alive. He will fight it out with all he has.

I stated it yesterday that there is no yet genuine reconcillation and it is worrisome.
My dear, I am highly dissapointed with the Olu of Warri.

2 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by ifihearam: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:
How do you give someone a title. After some time, you tell the person to return it that you want to give the person another title.

I've never seen that before

Wahala grin grin grin

What you do not know do not speak..

He wasnt the one who conferred the title on ayiri but the immediate past king who was his uncle, a vast majority of Iwere believed ayiri does not worth that titlke and besides he is not from that lineage.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Myself2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:
How do you give someone a title. After some time, you tell the person to return it that you want to give the person another title.

Wahala grin grin grin

Was ut Ogiame 111 that gave Ayiri Ologbotsere ?
Well, if you must know, the kingdom, personified by the king , has the power to remove a title from one and bestow on another. Ayiri cannot be greater than the king or the kingdom. His rabble rousing antecedents are well documented
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Owologbo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
KingSatan:
cheesy

When thugs and people with questionable character are inducted into leadership positions through financial inducement or strange recommendations, they do nothing else but desecrate it's sanctity.

The most disgusting is that they have nothing to loose. They are pigs and always ready to fight dirty.

KingSatan

You just spoke my mind.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
UnknownT:
Ayiri na Ologbostere for him house,he no fit enter palace dey form Ologbostere again, all the benefits that comes with being an Ologbostere is now with the new one.
It is crystal clear that you don't know tradition at all.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
playerinc:

Google search is there for you Bro. He was practically stripped of the Isekhure title, his palace destroyed and the Isekhure title and responsibilities given to another family entirely.
Forget what you have been hearing. That tittle will not be given to somebody else until the suspended Isekhure dies.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by lexini: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
But itโ€™s played out before in the north.

Abacha has deposed the Sultan of Sokoto before

Even Ganduje deposed Emir Sanusi and divided his kingdomโ€ฆ

MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by GistFullGround: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
The King is not wise...

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:
The new Ologbotsere is from his family so he can go and do as he pleases. He is no longer relevant in the kingdom, last kick of a dying horse.
The King was so wise and made sure he was present during the installation of the new Ologbotsere. I thought he said he didn't recognize the Olu as his king so why bow down before him
If he didn't go now, u people will still call him names. The truth of the matter is that Olu of Warri is not ready for reconciliation. I even heard that notable sons and daughters of ITSEKIRI'S KINGDOM staged a walk out on him including Papa Ayo.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by ComeToJesus: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Anyone who embraces the APC immediately turns into persona non grata.

I pity Ayiri
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
arazanbal:
The BLOODLINE of the great OGISO'S will not behave like the OLU of warri. Some chiefs titles are hereditary (i bilive this ologbosere own is) it cannot be taking from one family to another. If the ologbosere is found wanting by committing atrocities he would be suspended from Palace activities and other activities regarding the kindgom. Irregularities happened in bini empire one time when chief ize-iyamu and chief igbenadion offended OBA arediawa (may his soul rest in peace) both were made to knee down in the palace and recive some punishment but their title where not taken from them. Peace

Thank you very much for this summission. You spoke my mind.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
arazanbal:
The BLOODLINE of the great OGISO'S will not behave like the OLU of warri. Some chiefs titles are hereditary (i bilive this ologbosere own is) it cannot be taking from one family to another. If the ologbosere is found wanting by committing atrocities he would be suspended from Palace activities and other activities regarding the kindgom. Irregularities happened in bini empire one time when chief ize-iyamu and chief igbenadion offended OBA arediawa (may his soul rest in peace) both were made to knee down in the palace and recive some punishment but their title where not taken from them. Peace

Did chief ize-iyamu and chief igbenadion insult Oba Erediauwa? Did they refuse to pledge allegiance to Oba Erediauwa? Did they challenge the authority of the Erediauwa. If they did half of what Ayiri had done to the Olu of Warri, they would have been removed and even banished.

In days gone bye, such insubordination of a monarch by one of his subjects would have been punished by beheading, even in UK as of 400 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by JAWBONE(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ayiri should be grateful to the benevolent Olu who offered him another title because for what he did he doesn't deserve to be a chief in Itsekiri land.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
wirinet:

False! Remi Tinubu is a bona fide daughter of itsekiri, she does not play with her itsekiri heritage and hence cannot do anything to disorganize the itsekiri culture and heritage.
No, her mother is from itsekiri while her father is from ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by do4luv14(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

Thing is that He was not the one that gave Emami that title, Infact Emami had been disrespectful to him, since his ascending the throne of his late father,
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
OVB123:
No, her mother is from itsekiri while her father is from ogun state.
Itsekiris are highly matriarchal, most people born of Itsekiri mothers identify as Itsekiris. Remi and her sisters identify strongly with itsekiri and they speak more Itsekiri than Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by steeltrust: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
You see why I respect the oba of Benin till date?
The oba can not proclaim and you small ayiri will do other wise or even have the temerity to walk out on the oba
Ny be say your own don finish for this life

If not for the way they have bastardized our traditional institutions
Some body like ayiri go get say to become traditional prime minister?

Iโ€™m not benin but may God bless the oba
May he live long
Oba no fit call you and you decline
Ny be say God don punish you be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by erico2k2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aust1n:
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ

There is no other authority bigger than that of the King in Warri Kingdom

This is a response to those who said Mr Ayiri is still the ologbotsere and wonโ€™t agree or submit.

In Warri kingdom, to be conferred with a chieftaincy title, is a very rare privilege. The honour and pride of being chosen by an Olu for chieftaincy title can not be expressed in words. There are various individual qualities that one must possess before he/she can become a chief in the ancient kingdom. The most important quality is credibility and patriotism of the individual for the development of the tribe. Those who are found worthy usually pass through many vigorous traditional screening processes like gold passing through a fire furnace. This process is responsible for the very high level of moral respect the chiefs command through their words, public conducts and traditional activities.

Ayiri Emami, who had been invited for his chieftaincy revalidation. Before the assembly, beads and sword that symbolically confer chieftaincy authority were submitted as the first part of the process after which a title once held by his late father Chief Akonu Emami was offered to Ayiri Emami, an offer he respectfully declined with the assembly as witness.

Ayiri Emami was first in 2021 was invited for revalidation which he turned down then until recently the king and mr ayiri settled their differences when ayiri came for reaffirmation the king told him you need to climb up again so the king wanted to give him his fathers title which is Eyeku of Warri kingdom but ayiri pleaded for ologbotsere and the king said he will need to start from there but Mr Ayiri refused and the king asked him to sit with the congress but he left the palace the king moved forward to give chief Eyewuoma ologbotsere who was also one of the candidates contesting for the title of ologbotsere in 2017 before it was given to ayiri then by Olu Ikenwoli.

Mr Ayiri position on becoming a prime minister no longer exist there are some saying he brought fake beads and fake uda that he still remains ologbotsere I want you to ignore them the last person to hold the title was Chief Rewane and Chief Rewane didnโ€™t give his beads and uda to Mr Ayiri Emami new beads and new uda doesnโ€™t mean anything it is the proclamation of the king that makes you a chief in Warri kingdom.

The King is called รfแปmร sรญn, รfแปwแบนrแบน-tsรฉwแบนrแบน! And his words are final he holds the authority to promote you as a chief or demote you he has the power to strip you of ever becoming a chief.

The King Has Spoken God Bless His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III the Olu of Warri kingdom!!!
Can I ask you a simple question
How can you call the kingdom Warri kingdom when indeed there are multiple ethnicity in Warri. Don't you have the urhobos and the Ijaws there? Idealy I would think the right title should be the Olu of itshekiri reason being the Olu of Warri cannot rule over the urhobos and the Ijaws who have their own kings in that same Warri or am I wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Christistruth03: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

Aare Oluyole of Ibadan never asked for the Titles of High Chiefs that were Opposed to him to be returned

It was their Heads he would ask to be delivered to him inside a Basket or Calabash

Basorun Gaa of Oyo was the same

We are truly living in the dispensation of Godโ€™s Grace and Mercy
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Christistruth03: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bluntemperor:

The Elders in Warri should, please play their roles maturely ,through,for is not good to create unnessarry rivalry in the Kingdom.
God bless Warri People.

Ayiri as part of the high Chiefs is like a live Crocodile living in the Palace

It must go
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by DSoj(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
This olu of warri is a small boy. Overzealous small boy
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by SUNNINO(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Stop all these hype, nothing special about them, ordinary local government chairman dey control them.
Aust1n:

This is a response to those who said Mr Ayiri is still the ologbotsere and wonโ€™t agree or submit.

In Warri kingdom, to be conferred with a chieftaincy title, is a very rare privilege. The honour and pride of being chosen by an Olu for chieftaincy title can not be expressed in words. There are various individual qualities that one must possess before he/she can become a chief in the ancient kingdom. The most important quality is credibility and patriotism of the individual for the development of the tribe. Those who are found worthy usually pass through many vigorous traditional screening processes like gold passing through a fire furnace. This process is responsible for the very high level of moral respect the chiefs command through their words, public conducts and traditional activities.

Ayiri Emami, who had been invited for his chieftaincy revalidation. Before the assembly, beads and sword that symbolically confer chieftaincy authority were submitted as the first part of the process after which a title once held by his late father Chief Akonu Emami was offered to Ayiri Emami, an offer he respectfully declined with the assembly as witness.

Ayiri Emami was first in 2021 was invited for revalidation which he turned down then until recently the king and mr ayiri settled their differences when ayiri came for reaffirmation the king told him you need to climb up again so the king wanted to give him his fathers title which is Eyeku of Warri kingdom but ayiri pleaded for ologbotsere and the king said he will need to start from there but Mr Ayiri refused and the king asked him to sit with the congress but he left the palace the king moved forward to give chief Eyewuoma ologbotsere who was also one of the candidates contesting for the title of ologbotsere in 2017 before it was given to ayiri then by Olu Ikenwoli.

Mr Ayiri position on becoming a prime minister no longer exist there are some saying he brought fake beads and fake uda that he still remains ologbotsere I want you to ignore them the last person to hold the title was Chief Rewane and Chief Rewane didnโ€™t give his beads and uda to Mr Ayiri Emami new beads and new uda doesnโ€™t mean anything it is the proclamation of the king that makes you a chief in Warri kingdom.

The King is called รfแปmร sรญn, รfแปwแบนrแบน-tsรฉwแบนrแบน! And his words are final he holds the authority to promote you as a chief or demote you he has the power to strip you of ever becoming a chief.

The King Has Spoken God Bless His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III the Olu of Warri kingdom!!!

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by AfonjaPriest: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
When you invite trouble to your home, peace and serenity run out, helter-skelter.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Penexpress: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
All traditional titles belong to Olu of Warri,
He decides who he gives and can withdraw it. The beads you think you have now is all nothing but beads as he will present new ones to the new Ologbotsere.
Mind you, Tinubu will not leave the king and work with you. Know this and know peace.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by mediclife1987(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Aust1n:

Can the Yorubas ever have a heritage as rich as this?

We've traded everything for Owambe...

Sad sad
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
KingSatan:
cheesy

When thugs and people with questionable character are inducted into leadership positions through financial inducement or strange recommendations, they do nothing else but desecrate it's sanctity.

The most disgusting is that they have nothing to loose. They are pigs and always ready to fight dirty.

KingSatan
Guy anytime I see this your name on nairaland eh, i must laugh die i swear. How do you feel having a nickname like this?
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by godofuck231: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

when a sacrilege is committed, a state of emergency is proclaimed, and a ghost protocol of cleansing is activated , all powers are reshuffled for effective administration and offenders addressed

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by osidion2020(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2023
No one fights a king and remain with peace...
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafinโ€™s Unfulfilled Plans Before His Death / "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian / Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.