Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri (42465 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
wonder233:
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me. All Nigerians know is tribe and religion. Backward country in a cursed continent.
You really sound like an ignorant person with no root and identity. Even your white god you place as more advanced than yourself are fascinated by the richness of the African culture. Grow up, educate yourself also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by MrAgbako: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
erai30:
I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY, TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL NA NONSENSE, TO SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE angry
so help you biafrans force😂.

Be like you wan chop Cain wey your ancestors chop 😄 😂😂
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by emmadothings(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:
How do you give someone a title. After some time, you tell the person to return it that you want to give the person another title.

I've never seen that before

Wahala grin grin grin

After the installation of a new king all his chiefs are mandated to return their beads to show loyalty to the new king and if it so pleases the king, they can be returned or rejected as chiefs of which many chiefs were returned and just a handful rejected..Ayiri did not return his bead because he knew that he would not be returned by the new king so he was officially derobed and suspended by the royal family....
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
GOD is indeed Wise and He chose this current Olu above Ayiri.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by gman55(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:
He has no case, he is just misguided.
His father was a chief and he was given his father's title. The late Olu elevated him to the position of Ologbotsere which he shouldn't have in the first place. At the demise of the Olu he Ayiri was playing God going contrary to the will of the people and even the ruling family because he was the Ologbotsere and sees himself as the highest authority in the absence of the king and as such he wanted to install another prince as the king and when it backfired he started throwing tantrums. Ask Ayiri if the beads he is talking about was the one used by the last Ologbotsere before him. The King was magnanimous enough to even offer him his father's title which was the chieftaincy title he was originally given but he declined because his pride is bigger than the kingdom itself. My greatest joy is that he declined that offer cos he can never be trusted and so shouldn't be in the circle of the King.
Ogiame Suoooo
Oma Iwere Dede

I am a Bini man, you stated this in the manner it should, No man is bigger than the kingdom. Ayiri should learn that the Olu has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by odigbosky(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't know about chieftaincy titles in Warri but I assume that before Ayiri was named Ologbosere he had to do certain rituals and rites.

Some titles are very big that before you get it, it takes a whole month to finish the traditional rites.

I hope the Olu made sure that new Ologbosere did all these rites. Ayiri should just let go.

No two ways about it.
You can't fight your King. He's already king and fighting him is like fighting everyone that is itsekiri.

He should just take things in silence and move on. That's how it should be

3 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by ekolobaba: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ilaje1:

Nonsense. Any small thing. Benin this Benin that. Dem no born Omo n'Oba well to take one family title and give another family whether fight no go happen.

No be by force for Ayiri to support his candidature, he supported another person. Olu might as well choose another 'Sere from the family.

Hahaha no mind mumu Benin people dem too dey overrate their yeye Oba.

No be the same Omo n’Oba wey Ilaje people dey kill anyhow before? Hahaha

Dem form fake history come turn turn their yeye Oba to voltron. Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Benrosaria(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Islie:
True reconciliation can't be forced on me – Monarch

https://leadership.ng/drama-as-emami-presents-fake-ologbotsere-insignias-to-olu-of-warri/

perhaps this might be the end road for emami he probably should have listened to the few that said don't go. trust me your intentions will ask you questions, and you will always fail it
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by mrcelebrity1: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:
All in the kingdom is subject to the king. The highest ranking chief is a servant to the throne so no one single individual can hold the kingdom to ransome. The king is wise....God bless the king
Ogiame Suoo

Let me tell you the plain fact about this , the king knows that Ayiri is just waiting for Tinubu to be president so he (Ayiri) can either claim back the Olu of Warri or he will be named Olu of itsekiri kingdom and make the Olu of Warri to be less powerful. The Tinubu &Co are ready to disorganize the the culture + tradition your great grandfathers nurture and pamper so much for centuries. Good option for Olu of Warri to have dodge the bullet even before it’s planned .

3 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by kindredspirit(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
cedricksly:
that’s what you get when your chieftancy title is by appointment and not hereditary . Just like the title of esama of benin kingdom, simply can be given to anybody and collected anytime the Oba of Benin want & if he dies the title is left handling for any other person the Oba dim it fit to bear the title, intact that title can be allowed to die with him self, never to be revisited or given to anybody ever again, but u see chiefs like Oliha, Ogiefa, etc not even the Oba can collect that chieftancy title is it till dead and after which the first son automatically inherit it.

I also don't understand Emami's obstinacy and sacrilegious opposition to the order of the King. His late father wasn't Ologbotsere, so he has no legitimate "first-son-as-the-heir-apparent" claim to the title.

The nerve of the man is quite annoying. Imagine, he was even dropping the name of Bola Tinubu, for effect, in the interview, to sound off /remind people that he is close to the Presidency. I bet that's where he's going to draw strength from, going forward, as he pursues this sacrilegious rift with the King.

4 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by JOemmy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:
How do you give someone a title. After some time, you tell the person to return it that you want to give the person another title.

Wahala grin grin grin

I don't think the king's subjects should argue with the king's decisions if he decides one day to change the rules on how chieftaincy titles are given to his own subjects.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Lvgirl: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

Na wa for you

What of INEC
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by donforeign: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Dis Ayiri guy lucky say no be Benin e dey!

Omo n'Oba for use in nose blow trumpet.
no be lie .. all this na for warri n Yoruba e dey happen lol.. see finish

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by donforeign: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Legitiscool:
go and sleep

Wetin the current oba do isekwure (chief priest) when didn't allign with him
wetin isekhure do wen no align ? This one relate to wetin happen to warri? Open mouth waaah
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Legitiscool: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
playerinc:

Google search is there for you Bro. He was practically stripped of the Isekhure title, his palace destroyed and the Isekhure title and responsibilities given to another family entirely.
they destroyed his shrine so?

People where expecting banishment from biniland same with the other man that was calling himself enogie of one territory like that and was always taking oba to court and newspaper that his kingdom isn't part of oba own
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Ilaje1: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:
I don't know where you are from but as an Itsekiri no one is on the same level with the king. All are servants to the throne and the king does as it pleases him.
The king's titles include
Áfomasin=He who speaks and doesn't go back
Ogiame=Lord of the water
Afotse=He who says and does

That one na before. Everything has changed. Everything is politics. A gov can remove any useless King. They are all powerless, just for decoration.

3 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by donforeign: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ilaje1:

Nonsense. Any small thing. Benin this Benin that. Dem no born Omo n'Oba well to take one family title and give another family whether fight no go happen.

No be by force for Ayiri to support his candidature, he supported another person. Olu might as well choose another 'Sere from the family.
na why una traditin be like dis, tradition of candidate lol but Edo is by inheritance and no candidates. In case like this and since ayiri is being stubborn, demmgo use stubbornness follow am, firstly they will ban him from the palace and till he dies he won't be given any chieftaincy title, he will be arrested whenever he says he's the ologbotesere or whatever they call it, the title will be given to someone else.. mind you, the oba of Benin can give the family title to another and nothing will happen
., This new one na nonsense persn. Ayiri dn see the olu finish becos na gentle man, d olu needs to man up and use him as a scapegoat.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

Can there the two Kings in a kingdom? Can a prime minister be imposed on a king or the king to appoint his own prime minister?

How can Emami who fails to swear allegiance to new king insist on being his prime minister?

Even in UK where the prime minister is elected and not appointed, he or she is still required to pledge allegiance to the monarch.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by wonder233: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Let me point out the irony of your statement: because some whites are fascinated with African culture is the validation you require to certify African culture as rich? You see how low your self esteem is? How you're the one that worships the white?
An ignorant fool thinks everything is black or white. Scolding Africans backwardness automatically means I worship the whites ba? Why am I not surprised, it is basic thinking like this that has kept the continent where it is. Continue to stew in Your backwardness. Another election will come and you all will fight and kill yourselves over your meaningless tribes and religions
LalaPrincess:
You really sound like an ignorant person with no root and identity. Even your white god you place as more advanced than yourself are fascinated by the richness of the African culture. Grow up, educate yourself also.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by donforeign: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
lexikul:
Wetin Oba do Igbenedion and Obaseki.
Things like this happen and it depends on how it is handled. Sometimes in life there is always a rebellious child.
wetin obaseki do lol? As for igbinedion, he can't visit the palace anymore despite sending people to beg on his behalf. He has learned his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
mrcelebrity1:

Let me tell you the plain fact about this , the king knows that Ayiri is just waiting for Tinubu to be president so he (Ayiri) can either claim back the Olu of Warri or he will be named Olu of itsekiri kingdom and make the Olu of Warri to be less powerful. The Tinubu &Co are ready to disorganize the the culture + tradition your great grandfathers nurture and pamper so much for centuries. Good option for Olu of Warri to have dodge the bullet even before it’s planned .

False! Remi Tinubu is a bona fide daughter of itsekiri, she does not play with her itsekiri heritage and hence cannot do anything to disorganize the itsekiri culture and heritage.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by donforeign: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
Godons1:

Wetin una don do for Benin, since Yahoo, trafickers and kidnappers were banned from the State?
u get sense so
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by donforeign: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
ekolobaba:

Hahaha no mind mumu Benin people dem too dey overrate their yeye Oba.

No be the same Omo n’Oba wey Ilaje people dey kill anyhow before? Hahaha

Dem form fake history come turn turn their yeye Oba to voltron. Mumu people
you are one of the most foolish persons here..una tradition wey be like wetin inec dey conduct.. shame

2 Likes

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by EmmaFantastic2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hmmm. Real drama.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

I am dissapointed with olu of warri. He doesn't know how to take decision on critical issue(s) that is why i am not always in support of "not too young to rule".
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Hectroy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bro try do some research before commenting
MrDoGood:

Wahala grin grin grin

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by XAUBulls: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
sukkot:
shocked ayiri ni bobo yi oooo
Lol... A nice play on words.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Thomasankara(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
[/color]this system of writing has striking resemblance to Yoruba,can you write and speak itshekiri? [color=#770077]
Aust1n:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈

There is no other authority bigger than that of the King in Warri Kingdom

This is a response to those who said Mr Ayiri is still the ologbotsere and won’t agree or submit.

In Warri kingdom, to be conferred with a chieftaincy title, is a very rare privilege. The honour and pride of being chosen by an Olu for chieftaincy title can not be expressed in words. There are various individual qualities that one must possess before he/she can become a chief in the ancient kingdom. The most important quality is credibility and patriotism of the individual for the development of the tribe. Those who are found worthy usually pass through many vigorous traditional screening processes like gold passing through a fire furnace. This process is responsible for the very high level of moral respect the chiefs command through their words, public conducts and traditional activities.

Ayiri Emami, who had been invited for his chieftaincy revalidation. Before the assembly, beads and sword that symbolically confer chieftaincy authority were submitted as the first part of the process after which a title once held by his late father Chief Akonu Emami was offered to Ayiri Emami, an offer he respectfully declined with the assembly as witness.

Ayiri Emami was first in 2021 was invited for revalidation which he turned down then until recently the king and mr ayiri settled their differences when ayiri came for reaffirmation the king told him you need to climb up again so the king wanted to give him his fathers title which is Eyeku of Warri kingdom but ayiri pleaded for ologbotsere and the king said he will need to start from there but Mr Ayiri refused and the king asked him to sit with the congress but he left the palace the king moved forward to give chief Eyewuoma ologbotsere who was also one of the candidates contesting for the title of ologbotsere in 2017 before it was given to ayiri then by Olu Ikenwoli.

Mr Ayiri position on becoming a prime minister no longer exist there are some saying he brought fake beads and fake uda that he still remains ologbotsere I want you to ignore them the last person to hold the title was Chief Rewane and Chief Rewane didn’t give his beads and uda to Mr Ayiri Emami new beads and new uda doesn’t mean anything it is the proclamation of the king that makes you a chief in Warri kingdom.

The King is called Áfọmàsín, Áfọwẹrẹ-tséwẹrẹ! And his words are final he holds the authority to promote you as a chief or demote you he has the power to strip you of ever becoming a chief.

The King Has Spoken God Bless His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III the Olu of Warri kingdom!!!
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by sukkot: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
XAUBulls:

Lol... A nice play on words.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you get am bro ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by Thomasankara(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
[/color]I like that new word😂HAKIMI[color=#770077]
Guyman01:
But traditionally the title cannot be passed to another family without the consent of betrothed holders.

Since the Emami family refused to bring a replacement for Ayiri nor interchange office with the new awardee the king should keep suspending the functions of the office till further notice until there's an amicable resolution.
Ayiri is a crook thats why he presented a fake bead and sword of office thereby Hakiming the King grin
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by OVB123: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Benwems:
Ariri the fraudster.
Whether he is a fraudster or not, he remain the Ologbotsere of Warri kingdom.
Re: Emami Presents Fake Ologbotsere Insignias To Olu Of Warri by okuta007: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Dis Ayiri guy lucky say no be Benin e dey!

Omo n'Oba for use in nose blow trumpet.

gerrarrraaaahiaaa
omo no oba ko, Agbaya no oba ni
Ayiri will send him on exile like the British did to Ovonranmwen Nogbaisi

Fear Government - Ayiri is in APC and APC is the party in power at the federal level right now

Ayiri working with Tinubu can make life hard for the Olu of Warri - no one gains anything here and the Itsekiri people are the losers

When Chief Igbinedion was having issues with the Oba Erediauwa of Benin in 1992 - the Oba did not put up all this shenanigans

He simply let time phase it all out and today Igbinedion is still the Esama of Benin

That’s maturity - you don’t humiliate your illustrious son because he was recalcitrant

you make peace and then control him

be the bigger man and that’s what happens when u make a kid a king because he has Billions and is US educated

the Olu said he studied political science and he has failed to deploy tact and diplomacy in resolving issues - no permanent enemies but interest and IF his interest is the Itsekiri Kingdom he should have made - peace.

The King should not forget that when his Grand Father Olu Erejuwa fell out politically with The former federal Minister of Finance; The Hon Chief Festus S. Okotie- Eboh of the NCNC in the first republic - Federal Might was deployed and he was dethroned and banished to Ogbesse - in 1965

Ganduje sending Sanusi packing as Emir of Kano is another testament of government power - hmmmm

Am not saying Ayiri Emami being a powerful minister in Tinubu’s government will do that to the current Olu - but “those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it”

A word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 / Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.