Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) (78216 Views)

Man Finds Out Fiancee Does Hookup, Cancels Traditional Wedding Set For April / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Harmattan123(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
So long they're happy together and the money is there to spend,it's all that matters.
No one likes to suffer.
We all want our kids future to be well secured,money is the goal.

Nice one girl.
Set awọn divorce 50/50 i see you
😂
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ned Nwoke's doppelganger.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ned and Regina Daniels.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by NovusHomo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=emela9ja post=122570636]https://youtu.be/hqVoi77jG7
Blame Oshiomole. He started this ish grin grin grin
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by ugbarreta(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Oh boy the babe curve make sense oh! Choi!! The man go enjoy wella.😁 I cover my mind with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by happney65: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is what I will do when I marry wife number 4 at age at 55 or 60.. tongue
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Philipmoon2(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
INEC giving Nigeria to tinubu to marry is worst than this nah
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVoi77jG7c
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by ufotunang: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
K33p decieving yourself.
True love for where?
Ego bu MMA nwoke
... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by kunle75(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
emela9ja:

Dem no Marry you call dem olosho,dem come marry you say dem marry ancestors, which one you come want self.
Free this girls abeg.

1 Like

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Seagodess(f): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Marrying a rich old man is better than marrying a broke young boy with no future.
how would you know a boy has no future? let me learn from my fellow gender
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Adakintroy: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:

Let just try to assume you have a lil tit bit of sense left in your switchbox.
Haven't you seen young naija guys marrying old white cougars?
What are they marrying them for?
For love abii?
Yu go just open mouth talk anyhow say you wan trash talk women.

Who poverty epp?

Ma I did not insult you or anyone na. I just stated an obvious thing which you by the way don concurred to.

I said men Own up to truth..meaning if na man, him fellow men go see true the bushit n use style yab am. Him no go fit call am love for their front. But here them De call the thing true love just like them call regina own and that him papa.

Me no care if you marry someone on life support. My own be say if thats the game you playing, "own it". Most men are tired of ur pretence when indeed your first and true love na money. Na just the thing be that. If I know say you be ashawo I fit love and marry you. Because my mind rest say if you De go out na runs. But na Mary weh say she no do but on code De use hotel na that be real two face.

2 Likes

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Flight90:
Omo!!! shocked
That's supposed to be her dad walking her down the aisle 🤧
The man is rich... Nigerian girls and money are like Siamese twins..
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Softmirror: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
SEE AS YOUNG BROKE MEN DEY VEX FOR THIS THREAD. NAWA FOR DIS KIND OF ANGER. TO BE RICH IS GOOD. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by occfx: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
emela9ja:

The difference no much, the guy is in his 60s and the lady in her 40s...ordinary 20yrs gap, not much. Ned Naoko and some northerners do pass am.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Odebayo4010(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
So long they're happy together and the money is there to spend,it's all that matters.
No one likes to suffer.

Nice one girl.

Woman with there selfishness,you fall to realize they can happy today and crying tomorrow,if the love base on Money then Reality will set
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Konjiboii: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
As it should be
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by koby86: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wow.... the babe actually kiss the man in public, she get mind o
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by MadarasBlade(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:

Let just try to assume you have a lil tit bit of sense left in your switchbox.
Haven't you seen young naija guys marrying old white cougars?
What are they marrying them for?
For love abii?
Yu go just open mouth talk anyhow say you wan trash talk women.

Who poverty epp?

Do you have a daughter? Well i hope the same fate befalls her, since you and your husband are so useless to provide for her needs, that she'll have to marry a man older than her father.

1 Like

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Henrymas(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Pseudo Ned and Regina.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by tunize(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Our whole life, we’re just gathering guests that’ll attend our funeral.

lipsrsealed
Hmmm this is very deep and true
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Tradman: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bluntguy:
From what I saw the age difference is still much less than that of Regina Daniels and that her ancestor husband
Baba no go dey fit yansh am wella
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by bonnyhope: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
IamPlato:
In life just have money.

More women will giveaway their pussies once there is enough money to make them wet.

Women have an ability to overlook ugliness and old age once the man is rich enough

Gbam!!!
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by godofuck231: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
If she can get married to the old man, watin do tonto dike and don jazzy
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Rokiat(f): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
The girl
is smart. Older men treat you better and many have reached their financial peak so soft life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Federalofficia(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Since they are not Muslims and Northerners comment section will be fine, no pedophile no molester no child abuse or predators they are just fine together like that very good so far the man has money
emela9ja:

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by SisterAnn(f): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
The difference is hardly noticable. They are okay together.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by saxby(f): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2023
They should allow them be jarey, whatever they decide to do is nobody's business abeg.

On another note, oraimo just launched their new Freepod 4 with it's amazing features, this version comes with an app for way easier controls, you should check it out.

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Spiff20(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Is that not Ned's brother? Why do they have a thing for sweet sixthing
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by GABRIEL6036: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Do you have a daughter? Well i hope the same fate befalls her, since you and your husband are so useless to provide for her needs, that she'll have to marry a man older than her father.
Be calming down Nah... He/she also contributed to the opinion now.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Puyolmoses: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2023
is that not Ned nwoko twin brother?
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2023
🥸🥸
ahnie:
No one likes to suffer.

Nice one girl.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by ahnie: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2023
NaijaDonCast:
🥸🥸
GeTAt abeg,modify my comment all you want...who gives a fvck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.