Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) (78250 Views)

Man Finds Out Fiancee Does Hookup, Cancels Traditional Wedding Set For April / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by iamdapsyj(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
ahnie:
So long they're happy together and the money is there to spend,it's all that matters.
No one likes to suffer.
We all want our kids future to be well secured,money is the goal.

Nice one girl.

Modified...those harassing me with unsolicited mentions,the truth's if you dig deeper into the mind of your wives n girlfriends they would gladly rush into marriage with this money bag man right here and abandoned your poor and discoloured butts.

But if it's a man now, you ladies will be singing a different tune.....
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by premierlead: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
ahnie:
So long they're happy together and the money is there to spend,it's all that matters.
No one likes to suffer.

Nice one girl.

Modified...those harassing me with unsolicited mentions,the truth's if you dig deeper into the mind of your wives n girlfriends they would gladly rush into marriage with this money bag man right here and abandoned your poor and discoloured butts.

I will spend for you pus.sy
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Lovelydaisies: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
IamPlato:
In life just have money.

More women will giveaway their pussies once there is enough money to make them wet.

Women have an ability to overlook ugliness and old age once the man is rich enough

So what do you suggest? Women should then abandon rich, single, old men and go for the poor ones or abandon them in general?

If you find yourself in that age grade looking for a wife, whether you are rich or poor, and you don't find, how will you feel? Answer honestly. I would like to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by VTJN(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Do you have a daughter? Well i hope the same fate befalls her, since you and your husband are so useless to provide for her needs, that she'll have to marry a man older than her father.
it is better for a young girl to marry an old man with money provided the man loves her than to marry a struggling young man.

Naturally, old men takes good care of women. This one will be top notch since money is involve
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by MadarasBlade(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
VTJN:
it is better for a young girl to marry an old man with money provided the man loves her than to marry a struggling young man.

Naturally, old men takes good care of women. This one will be top notch since money is involve

Okay, give your daughters to old men since you can't make money.

1 Like

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by VTJN(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Okay, give your daughters to old men since you can't make money.
provided the old man loves her. It is better than a struggling young man you know that.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by MadarasBlade(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2023
VTJN:
provided the old man loves her. It is better than a struggling young man you know that.

So how did your wife end up with a struggling young man as yourself?
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by VTJN(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2023
MadarasBlade:

So how did your wife end up with a struggling young man as yourself?
I am not married sir.
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by Bradford111(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2023
slivertongue:
Love they say conquers all

Money you mean to say
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by SMJay: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
ahnie:
No one likes to suffer.

Nice one girl.

This is IT's number +234 802 277 6680
Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by ahnie: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2023
SMJay:
Sorry I don't need your number.thank you
You peeps should learn how to allow people express their opinions without picking offence.

Warmest regards!

1 Like

Re: Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) by IyaTola: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2023
SMJay:
What's the meaning of this? Kindly take my number down please 🙏 thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.