Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (29773 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by RisenJoe(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
T
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by boiz2men(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
l
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by OloyeVIII: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
I never advice myself finish, right now i no get wetin i wan talk... make i smoke first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by teegurl2(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
It will take a lot for a 23year old to settle at that age sha. Cos she's still young and believes she can marry someone else. Infact most of her mates are prolly unmarried and having fun while she's sad and feels stuck.

What she doesn't know is that, you are actually still young too at 26 and you can still achieve a lot. If only she can be patient but it ll be very tough especially with a baby.

OP, no room for pride just go and find sth doing and be sending them something from time to time with your mind on something even better.

Let them stay wherever they are especially as there isnt much to cater for them at the moment. But, If she allows you, visit them and buy things on your way there for both her and the aunty. Drop money o. Try on your own part to be responsible. You have to strive and get something doing for the mean time please.

You both can still have a wonderful future together.

And please no more babies for now. Make ground level first.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Image123(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Take it back, revolusion now.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Neddstark: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Who told you to marry on a salary of 75k.
You see men getting to their late 30s to attain financial stability before marriage and you are whinning because your decision went sour for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Gkay1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Recently many home are passing through serious challenges, may God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by ThatrealestApex: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
B
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by saucygal193: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
You better face your hustle.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by JONSYN7154: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeorgeForeman:
I had to create a new account specifically for this post.

Today makes it 7 months my left with my kid.

I married my wife in feb 2021 in a low key ceremony.I have known my wife for years before get married to her as we lived in same compound.She is from Imo and I am from Enugu state.She is 23 and i am 26

We have a daughter together.Trouble began about 7 months after my daughter was born,my wife always complained i dont give her enough money for upkeep.I work as a security guard for a company earning 75k monthly.Out of that 75k,I remit 40k to her monthly for upkeep.She is a school teacher but i don't really know how much she earns.

Given the situation of things in the country,I know she may be right when she says the money i give her isn't enough but i am genuinely trying my best.it hasn't been easy.

Asides from her nagging about upkeep money,my wife is a good woman.She cooks and takes good care of our daughter.

Things got worse when the company i was working for folded up.I think the owner got involved in some shady deals and the company building and assests were confiscated.I was without a job for some time and we were surviving on my savings and and some menial jobs i was getting.

Times were hard.I opened up to my wife that i want to learn cctv And solar panel installation.I viewed this as a good skill to learn and have.I enrolled and i am an apprentice now learning alongside some other boys.

My wife couldn't bear any longer and she left with our kid without informing me.I have called her mom to beg.She said she will talk to her.I don't even know where she is though i heard she stays with her aunty.

I have begged her to return home to no avail.The issue is affecting me emotionally and mentally.I mean i'm already having a hard time trying to learn this skill,why should my wife add to it?

I really need the encouragement and warmth of my wife especially now i haven't been feeling fine for some time
What's your qualification? And where do you base?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Truthshscrazy: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
you just have to concentrate and learn the job so you can be useful to yourself and family.
hustle so that when she returns you can also add another wife incase one goes the other one will remain
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by isabi2lof: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sorry for what you're going through

But same you guys have been saying Nigeria women are giving you guy headaches, and you guys can actually do without us undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by illuminutty: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Weak men everywhere. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by ukaface(f): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why are women this heartless?
Why can’t some women support their men? Abi which kain nonsense be this?
Shey if she hear you have make money and build house now she go shamelessly come back to you?
Which kind mentality women get sef?
Can’t contentment and perseverance be preached louder for some women? Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Of course you no wan suffer for man house, but what are you doing to support?

See ehn, if you’re my brother, I won’t tell you to take her back as a wife. I would rather you plead with her to get your daughter back or maybe see her weekly or daily and will also advice you to learn the work wella , and you must blow , cos if you no blow I go swear for you.
So please, learn the job, Dey hustle Dey go. Make the money , then shame her afterwards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bro this another life lesson that most women lack patience when a man doesn’t have money. Let her be and focus on yourself. Be more determined and committed to improve yourself and make it in life. If you make it she will get to find out and she will come crawling back to you begin without shame. This is women for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by abba09: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeorgeForeman:
I had to create a new account specifically for this post.

Today makes it 7 months my left with my kid.

I married my wife in feb 2021 in a low key ceremony.I have known my wife for years before get married to her as we lived in same compound.She is from Imo and I am from Enugu state.She is 23 and i am 26

We have a daughter together.Trouble began about 7 months after my daughter was born,my wife always complained i dont give her enough money for upkeep.I work as a security guard for a company earning 75k monthly.Out of that 75k,I remit 40k to her monthly for upkeep.She is a school teacher but i don't really know how much she earns.

Given the situation of things in the country,I know she may be right when she says the money i give her isn't enough but i am genuinely trying my best.it hasn't been easy.

Asides from her nagging about upkeep money,my wife is a good woman.She cooks and takes good care of our daughter.

Things got worse when the company i was working for folded up.I think the owner got involved in some shady deals and the company building and assests were confiscated.I was without a job for some time and we were surviving on my savings and and some menial jobs i was getting.

Times were hard.I opened up to my wife that i want to learn cctv And solar panel installation.I viewed this as a good skill to learn and have.I enrolled and i am an apprentice now learning alongside some other boys.

My wife couldn't bear any longer and she left with our kid without informing me.I have called her mom to beg.She said she will talk to her.I don't even know where she is though i heard she stays with her aunty.

I have begged her to return home to no avail.The issue is affecting me emotionally and mentally.I mean i'm already having a hard time trying to learn this skill,why should my wife add to it?

I really need the encouragement and warmth of my wife especially now i haven't been feeling fine for some time
you are a bloody simp my broda out of the 75k u earn monthly u gave her 40k while she too works she complain nd u think she loves you? bro i swear she doesnt love u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by qtguru(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lol typical women behavior I feel bad for you OP.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by mmsen: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Women flock to money like flies and excrement.

Which means that they also run from those without in a similar fashion. No slight on you OP, many men far older than you have had to find that out the hard way.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by 2mch(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Work on yourself first. Other things will be added. In fact use this time to learn Electrician and or plumbing join. If you can even go back to school, even better. Try to forget about marriage for now. Make sure you send small money for your daughter monthly. When you improve yourself a better woman will come. Leave that woman alone let her be. If she ever comes back, take her to do full pregnancy and STD test.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Aparthied: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
God! Married young men dey suffer these days ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by abba09: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
teegurl2:

It will take a lot for a 23year old to settle at that age sha. Cos she's still young and believes she can marry someone else. Infact most of her mates are prolly unmarried and having fun while she's sad and feels stuck.

What she doesn't know is that, you are actually still young too at 26 and you can still achieve a lot. If only she can be patient but it ll be very tough especially with a baby.

OP, no room for pride just go and find sth doing and be sending them something from time to time with your mind on something even better.

Let them stay wherever they are especially as there isnt much to cater for them at the moment. But, If she allows you, visit them and buy things on your way there for both her and the aunty. Drop money o. Try on your own part to be responsible. You have to strive and get something doing for the mean time please.

You both can still have a wonderful future together.

And please no more babies for now. Make ground level first.

whoring around is having fun? chaii this gender

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by PJtech: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
boiz2men:
l

hi sir, can you help with little cash
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by OloyeVIII: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
How una take dey marry while earning less than 100gs! I make 50gs from my biz weekly(though 20gs is pure profit) and i no even dey reason woman. Currently i came to see a land where i plan to build a hostel to rent out in my home town.. Make money first bro, everything else is secondary... Even my so called babe sef, she started misbehaving since saturday and i no send her mama cos i know what i'm worth.. This sh!T ain't free.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by BloomingDale(f): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
abba09:
you are a bloody simp my broda out of the 75k u earn monthly u gave her 40k while she too works she complain nd u think she loves you? bro i swear she doesnt love u

I’m sure the bloody simp was not helping her do the chores at home to relieve her, since she was also working and contributing to the finances. Better to take care of just yourself and your kid than to include a big agbaya that does not provide enough money, yet stressing her on top.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by isabi2lof: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
you just have to concentrate and learn the job so you can be useful to yourself and family.
hustle so that when she returns you can also add another wife incase one goes the other one will remain

Thank God you said he should make money first before adding another wife , at least the 2nd wife that's coming, she's not coming to suffer with him , the 2nd wife could be your sister or my sister grin grin grin.

So it's a win win situation.

Na who no like enjoyment.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Wande22(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
Money go, woman go. When I was warning you guys in my post that a woman needs to be taken care of if you want your marriage to last, some empty skull said I too like men matter. Now see.

This skill is what you ought to have learnt first, then build your financial security before talking about marriage but You men like putting the cart before the horse.

Number 2, marriage is not for children. Forget the general opinion that it's better to marry a younger girl. mature ladies are still far better in terms of managing hard times and handling tough situations unlike your 23 yr old who has not been through lifes hurdles or surmounted challenges on her own. Prolly she just moved in with you from her parents house where everything is being done for her.

As long as you're still broke and can't meet her needs yet, no amount of begging will make her come back cos that was why she left in the first place.

Focus and complete your skill training. Make sure you learn it very well and start sourcing for jobs.. Also keep looking for a regular job to sustain in the meantime. Forget about her but try to send upkeep for your child

If you hammer tomorrow, look for a mature lady and marry.

All this 20s ladies without tangible source of income rushing into marriage with average Nigeria guys, I pity all of you. You people think marriage is childs play. Make una dey play.

Sister abeg manage am for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by emmabest2000(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeorgeForeman:

Not for jokes please

Focus on your target first and stand up properly before looking for them

IF IT'S MEAN TO BE
IT WILL SURELY BE .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by abba09: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
this ur story irritates me. she left u why cant u do thesame? despite all what u did to her she still left u. if i were u i will leave the daughter wth her nd focus about my life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by abba09: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

If you like adopt the Op’s way. That’s how your wife will Japa too.
if she japa with my kid i will move on nd have another kid with another woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.