Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (29777 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Kobojunkiee: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
djon78:
■ Bia Kobo abeg I no get your time. Yes I messed up, but the Bible says he that finds a a wife, find a good thing and obtain favour of the Lord. I believe that my wife is because of the favour (Grace) I obtained of the Lord
Also I learnt that honestly every human being can still allow good to come out of them if they turn towards right thing.
■ I also learnt that there is no marriage that cannot turn around for good except the ones where there is a threat of violence. No marriage is beyond redemption
1. Try to dey leave God and His mention out of your talk abeg cause all you claim so, if I begin dey dig into am, you no go like at all.. undecided

For one, grace means eternal life and eternal life has no connection to your marriage which God washed His hands off and even Jesus Christ said is not of His Kingdom. As for no marriage being beyond redemption, you mean people like Osinachi did well to hold on until the end then? undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by nedekid: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oga, sorry to say. I think you should move on.
So if you make big money tomorrow, you will go and bring her back? What if you then go broke again, she will leave you with the children again, and the circle goes round and round.
You sure say na wife you get? grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
OP you are still young,focus on your skill ok,try to be strong and call them on phone to know how they are faring.if possible try to visit.kf you are done learning.you can go and arrange for her return.dont let it affect you,you are still very young.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by victorazy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
djon78:

You were blessed with one of those Angels from heaven

This reminds me of burial I went recently. The man was testifying of his dead wife, that she married him when he had nothing and she came from a very big prominent family in Anambra State.

The mega Mansion in the man's compound you won't believe
He started that way

Although the wife died in her 70s but I saw evidence of true love

Some men are fortunate to encounter Angels as wives in marriage

My wife is also from Anambra.
Her dad was a very big importer until his enemy jazed the man, now he is late. I missed the man.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by tonididdy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
GeorgeForeman:
I had to create a new account specifically for this post.

Today makes it 7 months my left with my kid.

I married my wife in feb 2021 in a low key ceremony.I have known my wife for years before get married to her as we lived in same compound.She is from Imo and I am from Enugu state.She is 23 and i am 26

We have a daughter together.Trouble began about 7 months after my daughter was born,my wife always complained i dont give her enough money for upkeep.I work as a security guard for a company earning 75k monthly.Out of that 75k,I remit 40k to her monthly for upkeep.She is a school teacher but i don't really know how much she earns.

Given the situation of things in the country,I know she may be right when she says the money i give her isn't enough but i am genuinely trying my best.it hasn't been easy.

Asides from her nagging about upkeep money,my wife is a good woman.She cooks and takes good care of our daughter.

Things got worse when the company i was working for folded up.I think the owner got involved in some shady deals and the company building and assests were confiscated.I was without a job for some time and we were surviving on my savings and and some menial jobs i was getting.

Times were hard.I opened up to my wife that i want to learn cctv And solar panel installation.I viewed this as a good skill to learn and have.I enrolled and i am an apprentice now learning alongside some other boys.

My wife couldn't bear any longer and she left with our kid without informing me.I have called her mom to beg.She said she will talk to her.I don't even know where she is though i heard she stays with her aunty.

I have begged her to return home to no avail.The issue is affecting me emotionally and mentally.I mean i'm already having a hard time trying to learn this skill,why should my wife add to it?

I really need the encouragement and warmth of my wife especially now i haven't been feeling fine for some time

A woman who doesn’t appreciate this little does not deserve much

ask yourself, what wrong did you do to her ?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by tonididdy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
GeorgeForeman:

With another man? Hmmm

Na NL you want for hear am?

You married yourself or possibly a child.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by djon78(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
victorazy:

My wife is also from Anambra.
Her dad was a very big importer until his enemy jazed the man, now he is late. I missed the man.

Oh you see I talk am
Rich men's daughters don't do all these class rubbish
Most of the time
Na those girls that come from families wey no get shishi
Dey mess men up
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Kobojunkiee: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
tonididdy:
■ A woman who doesn’t appreciate this little does not deserve much ask yourself, what wrong did you do to her ?
1. Appreciate poverty? She just had a baby who is 83% likely to remain in the cycle of poverty for the rest of his life and you think the woman should Appreciate poverty? undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by olatunjithomas(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Softbby123:
Find menial jobs and be doing.

You can look for hotels or large scale restaurants and apply for work as a bartender or a waiter.

If you've a car , use it and do Uber.

This is not the right time to learn how to install solar panels and CCTV.

Now this is the time you be a man and take full responsibility of your family.

This is an advice right??
Do you people think from your nostrils?? What happens when the hotel layoff staff?
He is better off having his own handwork. Let him sacrifice this time now... Go through the pain and learn the skills. Following your advice is like taking painkillers and shifting doomsday.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by KoolBigk(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
GeorgeForeman:
I had to create a new account specifically for this post.

Today makes it 7 months my left with my kid.

I married my wife in feb 2021 in a low key ceremony.I have known my wife for years before get married to her as we lived in same compound.She is from Imo and I am from Enugu state.She is 23 and i am 26

We have a daughter together.Trouble began about 7 months after my daughter was born,my wife always complained i dont give her enough money for upkeep.I work as a security guard for a company earning 75k monthly.Out of that 75k,I remit 40k to her monthly for upkeep.She is a school teacher but i don't really know how much she earns.

Given the situation of things in the country,I know she may be right when she says the money i give her isn't enough but i am genuinely trying my best.it hasn't been easy.

Asides from her nagging about upkeep money,my wife is a good woman.She cooks and takes good care of our daughter.

Things got worse when the company i was working for folded up.I think the owner got involved in some shady deals and the company building and assests were confiscated.I was without a job for some time and we were surviving on my savings and and some menial jobs i was getting.

Times were hard.I opened up to my wife that i want to learn cctv And solar panel installation.I viewed this as a good skill to learn and have.I enrolled and i am an apprentice now learning alongside some other boys.

My wife couldn't bear any longer and she left with our kid without informing me.I have called her mom to beg.She said she will talk to her.I don't even know where she is though i heard she stays with her aunty.

I have begged her to return home to no avail.The issue is affecting me emotionally and mentally.I mean i'm already having a hard time trying to learn this skill,why should my wife add to it?

I really need the encouragement and warmth of my wife especially now i haven't been feeling fine for some time

Try to talk to her mum to let them know there's need for you to be seeing your kid at least once/twice a week while you continue finding your balance. --Seeing your kid will help ease your pain and give you sense of responsibilty and ginger you to work harder

Get a job (a nocturnal one). Get your butt to work at night and concentrate om your study at dawn. --Killing 2 birds with a stone mindset.

No matter what you earning from the menial jobs you doing, try to send lil to your kid. so your inlaw knows your not a dead beat father your wife just wanna be unfortunate.

Look on to the brighter side, ok. Don't stop applying for better jobs as well.

TIPS- When next you get a job that allows you to save up. try invest in a side hustle no matter how small the returns might be, that would always come handy in situation like this.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by tonididdy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Appreciate poverty? She just had a baby who is 83% likely to remain in the cycle of poverty for the rest of his life and you think the woman should Appreciate poverty? undecided

He didn’t present himself as dangote when he got married to her

undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Kobojunkiee: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
tonididdy:
○ He didn’t present himself as dangote when he got married to her undecided
1. That has absolutely nothing to do with this here. OP clearly explained that he failed in keeping up with his part of the agreement which is to provide financially for his family. undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by tonididdy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. That has absolutely nothing to do with this here. OP clearly explained that he failed in keeping up with his part of the agreement which is to provide financially for his family. undecided

If I’m not asking too much from a blunt liar like you, can you please point out where the OP said he failed in keeping up…..blablabla

I’m waiting
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Tinoakpabio444: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2023
EriMma1:
Money go, woman go. When I was warning you guys in my post that a woman needs to be taken care of if you want your marriage to last, some empty skull said I too like men matter. Now see.

This skill is what you ought to have learnt first, then build your financial security before talking about marriage but You men like putting the cart before the horse.

Number 2, marriage is not for children. Forget the general opinion that it's better to marry a younger girl. mature ladies are still far better in terms of managing hard times and handling tough situations unlike your 23 yr old who has not been through lifes hurdles or surmounted challenges on her own. Prolly she just moved in with you from her parents house where everything is being done for her.

As long as you're still broke and can't meet her needs yet, no amount of begging will make her come back cos that was why she left in the first place.

Focus and complete your skill training. Make sure you learn it very well and start sourcing for jobs.. Also keep looking for a regular job to sustain in the meantime. Forget about her but try to send upkeep for your child

If you hammer tomorrow, look for a mature lady and marry.

All this 20 yr old ladies without tangible source of income rushing into marriage with average Nigerian guys, I pity all of you. You people think marriage is childs play. Make una dey play.

Wow i love that, all u said it the truth, thanks so Much for your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.