Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (29812 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by EastAlchemist: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeorgeForeman:
I had to create a new account specifically for this post.

Today makes it 7 months my left with my kid.

I married my wife in feb 2021 in a low key ceremony.I have known my wife for years before get married to her as we lived in same compound.She is from Imo and I am from Enugu state.She is 23 and i am 26

We have a daughter together.Trouble began about 7 months after my daughter was born,my wife always complained i dont give her enough money for upkeep.I work as a security guard for a company earning 75k monthly.Out of that 75k,I remit 40k to her monthly for upkeep.She is a school teacher but i don't really know how much she earns.

Given the situation of things in the country,I know she may be right when she says the money i give her isn't enough but i am genuinely trying my best.it hasn't been easy.

Asides from her nagging about upkeep money,my wife is a good woman.She cooks and takes good care of our daughter.

Things got worse when the company i was working for folded up.I think the owner got involved in some shady deals and the company building and assests were confiscated.I was without a job for some time and we were surviving on my savings and and some menial jobs i was getting.

Times were hard.I opened up to my wife that i want to learn cctv And solar panel installation.I viewed this as a good skill to learn and have.I enrolled and i am an apprentice now learning alongside some other boys.

My wife couldn't bear any longer and she left with our kid without informing me.I have called her mom to beg.She said she will talk to her.I don't even know where she is though i heard she stays with her aunty.

I have begged her to return home to no avail.The issue is affecting me emotionally and mentally.I mean i'm already having a hard time trying to learn this skill,why should my wife add to it?

I really need the encouragement and warmth of my wife especially now i haven't been feeling fine for some time
The job of a man is to make sure his family is okay
But why did she leave kwanu
You people are husband and wife
She will definitely come back
My problem is why you brought it here
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Sweetvie: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hmm
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by EriMma1: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Thanks

You're welcome dear. God will prosper you in Jesus name.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, okay. I heard you the first time when you said shut up, why did you have to repeat yourself?

You and I know it is not the absence of his daughter that's affecting him the most. The man clearly said he needs the warmth and encouragement of his wife........but you want to make his need about something else.

It will not kill you people to embrace the fact that you are emotional beings, you have an emotional side and emotional needs. Instead of red-pilling all the time and forming strong alpha males who don't need women.
Shut up
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by kareemkamil(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Guy u are too young for this, any woman can't manage with u during ur had time, isn't ur companion, imagine #75k, u give her #40k, for upkeeps, & she's not contented.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
abba09:
you are a bloody simp my broda out of the 75k u earn monthly u gave her 40k while she too works she complain nd u think she loves you? bro i swear she doesnt love u
Talk nicely don't allow depression hit him please
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by millionboi2: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

First of all, if you no get money no even reason marriage Mattias

Secondly to the story at hand; that act of hers alone shows lack of respect and an attempt to kidnapping; taking your child away from you without your presence says alot about her intent, infact the whole action is bleeped up.

Thirdly, if I was you I would also take the child from her unknowingly or knowingly...na to track her na hin remain, the rest would have been History...make them come with full battalion of soldiers or police come ask me why, then we can now have a real talk.

That kid is both y'all kids, she ain't got no right to take that kid away from you without your consent, it baffles me that most females in this forum saw nothing wrong in her act or should I say that's just the way they are wired.

Best believe me if I was you I will take my kid and forget about the hoe you describe as a wife.

You dey soft for your wife na why, I don see family wey the man no get shishi and he no dey gree support shishi too but them no born the wife well make she wake up one morning carry the pikin them run... at least your own you dey even remit pass wetin you dey collect but I guess you're too soft ma nigga to take action against your wify.

Lastly, Incase you no get mind to run am street, better still go to police file a missing child's report saying your child is missing that your wife kidnapped your child and left without your notice and you can't find them..since she wan claim say she get sense.

But you can take the L, sit down and keep crying like a SIMP grin
even with money marriage can still crash

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by millionboi2: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
75k salary and you rushed to get married. How do you even cope with such salary. Rent and food alone especially in the major cities is killing. Na wa o. When will you finish learning work? When will you be good at it? When will you start getting clients? Pikin go go school na. Pikin must chop. You don't have sense op and you are even Igbo. What's wrong with all these small Igbo boys now making Stupid decisions like this. You guys should go and check yourselves o
ppl are marrying with 35k salary oga
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Akalia(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
vannessa7:
Your wife does not deserve you, there are many women who worked and takes care of the home while their husbands went back to school, she abandoned you because of the first challenge in your marriage it's obvious she doesn't love you to start with, she is all about money and if you later make it she will want to come back, what is her testimony about her marriage if she cannot endure for better for worse, even if you come out of this there will still be challenges down the road because that's life, she might abandon you again at a point when you will not be strong enough to withstand it, may be you should look for a woman who truly love you and is serious about marriage. How can she have mouth when you become a billionaire, can she say she was there when you had nothing, she does not even pity you. Very bad
So sensible lady dey this forum. Nne you be wife material unlimited yards.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Stevenbright(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
theamazonguru:

Nothing is impossible.
This is a possibility.

Things are really happening.

Ya
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by olamilekan9(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
bro seriously you bleeped up sha,young people of these days should stop making love fool them..how will you marry with 75k salary and you re just 26yrs wetin dey even dey worry una sef ehn,haba.you know these 9ja girls of this generation you wan tell me say you no know their matter? chaiπŸ₯Ά omo you bleeped up..75k wey u suppose to dey save and forget about any serious commitment for now.if to say you don dey save 50k from that 75k since 2021 by now you go don dey plan something meaningful of an investment or business to dive into,you don go mumu ya sef for 9ja girls love,their love is the fakest ever,na my how wealthy you re as a man dey make 9ja girls loyal no be by love
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by prophetfire: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeorgeForeman:

I married my wife in feb 2021 in a low key ceremony.I have known my wife for years before get married to her as we lived in same compound.She is from Imo and I am from Enugu state.She is 23 and i am 26

We have a daughter together.Trouble began about 7 months after my daughter was born,my wife always complained i dont give her enough money for upkeep.I work as a security guard for a company earning 75k monthly.Out of that 75k,I remit 40k to her monthly for upkeep.She is a school teacher but i don't really know how much she earns.

Given the situation of things in the country,I know she may be right when she says the money i give her isn't enough but i am genuinely trying my best.it hasn't been easy.

Asides from her nagging about upkeep money,my wife is a good woman.She cooks and takes good care of our daughter.

Things got worse when the company i was working for folded up.I think the owner got involved in some shady deals and the company building and assests were confiscated.I was without a job for some time and we were surviving on my savings and and some menial jobs i was getting.

Times were hard.I opened up to my wife that i want to learn cctv And solar panel installation.I viewed this as a good skill to learn and have.I enrolled and i am an apprentice now learning alongside some other boys.

My wife couldn't bear any longer and she left with our kid without informing me.I have called her mom to beg.She said she will talk to her.I don't even know where she is though i heard she stays with her aunty.

I have begged her to return home to no avail.The issue is affecting me emotionally and mentally.I mean i'm already having a hard time trying to learn this skill,why should my wife add to it?

I really need the encouragement and warmth of my wife especially now i haven't been feeling fine for some time
You be capital mumu if you no know. Ode bornthroway. Nonsense man.
Your money finish, woman leave you run and you dey beg her to come back. No be thunder go fire you so?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by olamilekan9(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
qtx:

Pathetic bro. But hey! braze up. Challenges such as this are for human beings. The best revenge is success. Your wife and kid will be back as soon as you break even. Forget her for now and concentrate on your skill , work very hard and make money. wire her 200k one day and add a little begging , then she will say "you ehnnnnnn", anyway, i forgive you. And before you say jack! she and your daughter will be back. All the best.
which kind mumu advice be this sef 😑

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by missyblissy: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
@Op i know it is not easy right now but i urge you to concentrate on the skill you are learning. Leave your wife for now, when she's ready she will come back home.

Marriage is partnership. You don't leave all responsibilities to one gender. Gone are the days when we say its the man job to provide for the family. She works too and what is she bringing to the table. That's why we have so many broken homes as this Gen Z ladies believe that marriage is all sweet and rosy. This is the true test of marriage, when one partner is down and the other is suppose to hold the home front until. They find are financially capable. This only works when the fallen partner is not idle and is doing everything possible to help at home and get another job.

It is a pity this happened and pray that she rethink her action and come back home. It is well with you. Keep moving forward and don't let this situation affect your progress
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Clinghton: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
You should first let an elder from her side to know what happened, then get back and upgrade yourself ( I pray she doesn't get married to another man).

When you are financially capable you get back and bring your daughter back, she should beg before you accept her, some men in your shoe would have enough reason to be lazy, but you went on to learn a skill just to provide for your family.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by JustcallmeFavou(f): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeorgeForeman:

With what I have seen so far, marriage is not for the faint hearted. It's when you are broke either as a man or woman that you will know if your man,or woman truly cares, or loves you for who you are rather than what you have, and what they can enjoy when it's all rosy.

If your wife/partner can't stand by you now that you're down, when does she want to stand by you again. I can see you love and care about your wife, but I don't see her as someone who will stand by you if something else goes wrong again in the nearest future.

May God help you make the right decision.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Solofresh2: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
Money go, woman go. When I was warning you guys in my post that a woman needs to be taken care of if you want your marriage to last, some empty skull said I too like men matter. Now see.

This skill is what you ought to have learnt first, then build your financial security before talking about marriage but You men like putting the cart before the horse.

Number 2, marriage is not for children. Forget the general opinion that it's better to marry a younger girl. mature ladies are still far better in terms of managing hard times and handling tough situations unlike your 23 yr old who has not been through lifes hurdles or surmounted challenges on her own. Prolly she just moved in with you from her parents house where everything is being done for her.

As long as you're still broke and can't meet her needs yet, no amount of begging will make her come back cos that was why she left in the first place.

Focus and complete your skill training. Make sure you learn it very well and start sourcing for jobs.. Also keep looking for a regular job to sustain in the meantime. Forget about her but try to send upkeep for your child

If you hammer tomorrow, look for a mature lady and marry.

All this 20 yr old ladies without tangible source of income rushing into marriage with average Nigerian guys, I pity all of you. You people think marriage is childs play. Make una dey play.
You too much abeg kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by addyvast: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
I feel for you brother.

Please concentrate on your skill acquisition for now. When everything is normal, your wife will bring your daughter to you.

It's hard though, but everything will be okay.
GeorgeForeman:

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by qtguru(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
isabi2lof:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You know within yourself that some women are actually the bread winner in their families.

Giving you headaches, but some men are ready to marry up to 5 headaches 🀣🀣🀣

Yes some women do try, but my issue with you Nigerian women is conditional love, do you know what it means to work and slave for the family, knowing when the money issue happens, madam go switch up. It's not fair.

No man knows the type of wife he has, until calamity falls on him. it's well. make i go work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by olamilekan9(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, okay. I heard you the first time when you said shut up, why did you have to repeat yourself?

You and I know it is not the absence of his daughter that's affecting him the most. The man clearly said he needs the warmth and encouragement of his wife........but you want to make his need about something else.

It will not kill you people to embrace the fact that you are emotional beings, you have an emotional side and emotional needs. Instead of red-pilling all the time and forming strong alpha males who don't need women.

i'm a single dad right, i saw my daughter last when she was 6months old she is probably now a year plus,but guess what, i do not give a Bleep to see her or not,now do you know why? reason is because her mother is the greatest ever mistake for any man to call a partner and she will not hesitate to teach my daughter her ways and paint me bad to my daughter, all i do is send money monthly to her mother and that's all,i do not give a Bleep whatever.in this generation when a mother start going to night club with a toddler just know that the toddler will grow up and be finished,once again the biggest regret of my life is having my first ever child with the wrong person entirely...i thank God say no be boy sha..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by PDJT: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
-Na waoh! The vanishing of real men in Igboland is alarming. Why are we in this situation? Is it Nigeria that is weakening our men or what?

-I mean, how can an adult Igbo man be begging a bloody woman for marriage or relationship? Are willing, prettier, younger and fruitful women that scarce around your locality?

-OP, please follow the advice of the real men asking you to focus on yourself and once you settle, get yourself a younger fruitful virgin as a wife. I already liked the fact you chose our normal traditional marriage the last time you got married. Please keep to that. And always remember; as an Igbo man, you're entitled to more than one wife. I have two wives and am very happy with that, and with the world economy gradually stabilising a third wife is a possibility.

-So, please OP; leave that woman and never look back, except if you want to die before age 50. Love yourself and look after yourself only. Your so-called woman is already being smashed by another man older and richer than you as we speak now. If you take her back, be ready to be infected with incurable STDs or be given a pregnancy that is not yours - if not now, in the future.

-Please Move on, and Move on Very Fast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by EriMma1: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Solofresh2:
You too much abeg kiss

cool.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by isabi2lof: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
qtguru:

Yes some women do try, but my issue with you Nigerian women is conditional love, do you know what it means to work and slave for the family, knowing when the money issue happens, madam go switch up. It's not fair.

No man knows the type of wife he has, until calamity falls on him. it's well. make i go work.

When you talk of conditional love , is from both genders, we women are even the ones with a softer heart compare to men .

The thing is that , when you hurt your wife so much , don't expect much from her .

Until she has forgiven you wholeheartedly.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Funkybabee(f): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
All is well brother, don't give up
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by christ007(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
Money go, woman go. When I was warning you guys in my post that a woman needs to be taken care of if you want your marriage to last, some empty skull said I too like men matter. Now see.

This skill is what you ought to have learnt first, then build your financial security before talking about marriage but You men like putting the cart before the horse.

Number 2, marriage is not for children. Forget the general opinion that it's better to marry a younger girl. mature ladies are still far better in terms of managing hard times and handling tough situations unlike your 23 yr old who has not been through lifes hurdles or surmounted challenges on her own. Prolly she just moved in with you from her parents house where everything is being done for her.

As long as you're still broke and can't meet her needs yet, no amount of begging will make her come back cos that was why she left in the first place.

Focus and complete your skill training. Make sure you learn it very well and start sourcing for jobs.. Also keep looking for a regular job to sustain in the meantime. Forget about her but try to send upkeep for your child

If you hammer tomorrow, look for a mature lady and marry.

All this 20 yr old ladies without tangible source of income rushing into marriage with average Nigerian guys, I pity all of you. You people think marriage is childs play. Make una dey play.
. You make a lot of sense ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by qtx(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
olamilekan9:

which kind mumu advice be this sef 😑
smiley, then give your own wise counsel mr. King Solomon.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Zenithphil8368: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Any woman that can't take you in your worse moment never deserves you in your best moment. Hope you re still a young man & with plans pls focus on it & let her be. Build yourself & concentrate on yourself now the only person that should bother you is your daughter because your wife is gone alrdy never accept her back even if she comes back but learn from your mistakes. God will see you thru...
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by lereinter(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
I sympathize with you seriously. Be bold, strong and prayerfull.

There are different storms in life.

Even being a Nigerian is one, cos opportunities are limited

Thank God you aren't sick and bedridden

Finish your training, still continue to look for another security job or other types of job

You have to be more Godly too. May God help you

Men should Marry Godly Women Only
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Streetmovement(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
millionboi2:
even with money marriage can still crash

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Sure, but to be on a safe side secure the bag first so you can fight against any demons incase it crashes...if to say this nigga man hold am stand now he for follow up this matter up woto woto, na she for beg las las...
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by yusufmurry: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
GeorgeForeman:

With another man? Hmmm

Yes, it's possible. Such a lady would look for who rakes care or her. Or do you think that is the Aunty ? No!
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by Kobicove(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
If all you wrote is nothing but the truth...
In my candid opinion, this is a typical LOVELESS MARRIAGE undecided... she doesn't love you!

There is no love without money cheesy
Re: How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much by yusufmurry: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
teegurl2:

It will take a lot for a 23year old to settle at that age sha. Cos she's still young and believes she can marry someone else. Infact most of her mates are prolly unmarried and having fun while she's sad and feels stuck.

What she doesn't know is that, you are actually still young too at 26 and you can still achieve a lot. If only she can be patient but it ll be very tough especially with a baby.

OP, no room for pride just go and find sth doing and be sending them something from time to time with your mind on something even better.

Let them stay wherever they are especially as there isnt much to cater for them at the moment. But, If she allows you, visit them and buy things on your way there for both her and the aunty. Drop money o. Try on your own part to be responsible. You have to strive and get something doing for the mean time, please.

You both can still have a wonderful future together.

And please no more babies for now. Make ground level first.

Make I hear say I visit or give anything. To be feeding her? Is either the daughter stays with the aunty or my relative and I will be sending them money to take care of that child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.