Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings (977 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / See billings wey my girl give me . She wan finish me / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by Obisbetter: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't know if I am the only one facing this. Constant billings both from family and friends.

I am 34, yet taking responsibility of my mum and elderly ones . Their billings no be here .
And again billings from other people.

Omoh is getting messier and I am tired already

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by Bluezy13(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Be a man.
Distinguish needs from wants.
Decide when to and when not to help.
Bear in mind that when you die, half if not all of those problems will be solved because some problems are problems simply because there's someone to solve them.

It pays to be selfish most times.
Selfish people are seldom depressed.
To understand what I mean, just activate ghost mode for 2 weeks and you'll breathe a little air of freedom.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by Eyinju112(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Learn to start turning them down, your own better. See I’m just 24 years old, my dad isn’t available( I don’t wan hit on that) and my mom and kid sis are my responsibilities that I’ve accepted with my full chest. I’m into building construction and you should have an idea of how hard the industry is. If you see me working in sites you’d pity me. Every damn money I’m making goes to my mom and my sis, my mom isn’t good with business as she’s the full house mother. And my kid sis is in SS1 she attends a private school and all bills on me. Men!!! After that you’ll still see some old and mature brothers and sisters billing me on steady with stories that touches the heart, even the married ones, knowing fully well I can’t say no. Omoh the day I learnt to say I don’t have was the beginning of my freedom. Yes they hate me now because I’ve become more wiser. I use my head now not my heart. Sometimes sef to pick strange numbers sef Dey fear me as the caller might be a biller.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by PerfectStranger(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sometimes learn to activate ghost mode.

I have 2 codes for that, you won't get unnecessary calls from people but you can only call and still be browsing normally.

You dial the 2nd code for deactivation whenever you feel like, no cap send a dm if you're interested.
Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by ThatrealestApex: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Obisbetter:
I don't know if I am the only one facing this. Constant billings both from family and friends.

I am 34, yet taking responsibility of my mum and elderly ones . Their billings no be here .

The Moment you learn to say NO, then you've solved 30% of your problems in life!

Know the people to help (e.g your mum, sisters) and people not to always help (e.g your friends/relatives/strangers) Maybe unless you have enough at your disposal) it'll interest you to know that some of these people outside your family who begs you for money use it on Frivolities.

You wear the shoes, so you know exactly where it hurts. I learnt how to say NO a very long time ago, and trust me, it's one of the biggest lessons of my life smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by OtuologyProf(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Let me give a reverse illustration

It's just like asking how to start a Mouth Action with your partner, 6 years into marriage.
It's simply by asking directly or stylishly.

You gat ya reverse answer now?
Stylishly could include, complaining about salary slash or missing/stolen/burnt goods if you are into business, this is the only way you can maintain good relationship instead of an outright 'NO' . Infact if you're on top of your game, this is the time to recover what the caterpillar and cankerworm have stolen.

Prof Itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
If you die today these people will survive. Set aside a fixed income for you nuclear family only. The rest can go to hell 😁

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Sometimes learn to activate ghost mode.

I have 2 codes for that, you won't get unnecessary calls from people but you can only call and still be browsing normally.

You dial the 2nd code for deactivation whenever you feel like, no cap send a dm if you're interested.
Bros abeg give me code.
Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by frozen70(f): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Obisbetter:

It may be because you are not married yet

Once you get married and start having children they will stop automatically especially the other people

They will know that you have uoir family bills to pay
Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by PerfectStranger(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Bros abeg give me code.
Write me on WhatsApp bro
Zero7zero6523591zero
Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Write me on WhatsApp bro 6523591zero
Bro i'm not on whatsapp RN.
Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by PerfectStranger(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Bro i'm not on whatsapp RN.
Can't drop the code here coz it isn't free. Just a token of 1k coz I paid for it too, thanks.
Re: Please How Do You Guys Handled Billings by flokii: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Activate 'ghost mode'.. the more they look, the less they see.
Maybe you're the type that go to shoprite, spar etc. to be snapping pictures to pepper your village people. Those ones too won't let you rest.

A guy in my workplace attempted this shlt with me thinking he had seen mugu.. I simply turned his game around against him and he started running from me by himself... Old man wey think say him get sense no know say some of us na sense personified. Till date shame no gree am near my side. Whether na ashaw0 he dey carry him money go give,I no know.

(1) (Reply)

What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father? / Thread Is A Useless App. As Useless As Mark Zuckerberg / Girls Looking For Guys Branch Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.