Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) (2311 Views)

Sex Scene of Damson Giving Chloe Bailey Hot Backshots In New SWARM Series / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DFHTU4JKI

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrJCPlGJTCo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Swarm of bees chase away wedding guests in Anambra shocked shocked

According to one of the guests, named Chukwu (surname withheld) the bees evaded and chased away the wedding guests when the elders refused to give the bride palmwine to search for her husband because today was their market day.

They wanted money first before giving the bride the palmwine.

A few minutes later, the bees from nowhere appeared and disorganised the whole event.

1 Share

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by otuomasirichi: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
😎

Spiritual battle from the Ex's πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
So because of ordinary palmwine they scattered someone wedding day.

Some people with evil mind. May God bless their union.
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
No qualms, they should marry their own daughter. Bunch of retards.

1 Like

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
It could be swarm of bees from the lady ex- boyfriend tongue

1 Like

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by MechanicMike: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DFHTU4JKI

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrJCPlGJTCo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Swarm of bees chase away wedding guests in Anambra shocked shocked

According to one of the guests, named Chukwu (surname withheld) the bees evaded and chased away the wedding guests when the elders refused to give the bride palmwine to search for her husband because today was their market day.

They wanted money first before giving the bride the palmwine.

A few minutes later, the bees from nowhere appeared and disorganised the whole event.

Peter Obi send those bees for not votin for him grin

1 Like

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Saga16: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nature is angry with APIs.
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Village people at work cheesy
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bees and palm wine are inseparable.

Go and verify from Palm wine tappers tongue
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Blissful45(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
The couple should go settle with their exes. I feel it's spiritual but nairaland civilized people will tag me as uncivilized and uneducated

2 Likes

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by gasparpisciotta: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nothing spiritual here!!!

Someone upset the beehive or they are in the way of migrating bees.

1 Like

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Saddening comments
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by mytime24(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ex @work cheesy
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Nothing spiritual here!!!

Someone upset the beehive or they are in the way of migrating bees.

Yes this should originally be the case but bro...u know how naija be cheesy cheesy
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by kiddkash(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2023
The Ex right nowπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

My hand no dey oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by udede(m): 5:31am On Apr 18, 2023
So bees cannot scatter wedding in peace again abi.
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by KingMack(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2023
things dey sup oo! I swear if our eye open to see the spiritual world we go know say things really dey sup!
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2023
The bees probably attracted by the saints and different perfumes used in the occasion cos it's like a village.
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Benwallt(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Pandora has desecrated the the land. The gods are ready to disgrace him
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
You people don start una skit n drama again. I don't blv it!
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Mabizeka: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodlady:
You people don start una skit n drama again. I don't blv it!
I'll never forget the day I deflowered you. The cries, the blood stain and the sweats.... Oh my.... You are sweet. What a lifetime experience.

1 Like

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabizeka:
I'll never forget the day I deflowered you. The cries, the blood stain and the sweats.... Oh my.... You are sweet. What a lifetime experience.
Dey play.
Hope you v taken your drugs?
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
No matter what u do nd the level u attain in life never disrespect some customs nd traditions of a place if it actually doesn't infringe on any of ur rights as a person. When u wanna marry make sure u do the right thing to avoid fighting unknown battles after marriage. It's very necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Mercury12(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
WahalaπŸ˜€
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Mercury12(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Bees and palm wine are inseparable.

Go and verify from Palm wine tappers tongue

When no be say nah inside bush dem dey do the wedding. undecided
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Mabizeka: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Dey play.
Hope you v taken your drugs?
Sweetplum, let's not expose our secret on a public forum ok. I know you are still angry with me because of what I did later but forgive and forget dear. When I return to Ib I'll let you know ok.
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabizeka:
Sweetplum, let's not expose our secret on a public forum ok. I know you are still angry with me because of what I did later but forgive and forget dear. When I return to Ib I'll let you know ok.
Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Abeg shift!
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Mabizeka: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Abeg shift!
Alright I understand dear. Until we meet ok. Bye.
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Goodlady(f): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mabizeka:
Alright I understand dear. Until we meet ok. Bye.
We can't meet
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Malory: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodlady:

We can't meet
Don't pretend like you don't know what the guy is saying. You women are one kind. Someone who even called you sweetplum and you are denying him. No matter what he still remains the first man to taste your cunt. He was there before others and so it shall be.

1 Like

Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by Mabizeka: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodlady:

We can't meet
Until I enter Ibadan.
Re: Swarm Of Bees Chase Away Wedding Guests In Anambra (pics/video) by marlow1962(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
cheesy
Someone don't want someone to get married, maybe na marriage by snatching cheesy

Na once the guy Lev the old man japa

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women / What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This / D Most Valued Thing In Girls' Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.