Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This (2313 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Toeyota: 9:15pm On Mar 18
Nairalanders please help me on this one.

What does it mean for a lady that you are not dating to keep asking you to call her even in the night?
Not only one day..

You say no call and she gets angry.

What do you think it means?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Chris2863(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18
She likes you nah. As a matter of fact, she's dating you even when you are not dating her.

7 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Toeyota: 9:20pm On Mar 18
Chris2863:
She likes you nah. As a matter of fact, she's dating you even when you are not dating her.
Hmm..

Is that so?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Negroid001(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18
Toeyota:

What does it mean for a lady that you are not dating to keep asking you to call her even in the night?
Not only one day..

She's obviously into you.
Enjoy the attention while it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Godada(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18

Take her to knack city.

Shift the pant quick.

Let me drop this quick.

If you get a lady that is into you.

Rush and grab if she meets your specs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Truvelisback(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by flokii: 11:36pm On Mar 18
You never wise.. wa to gbon.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by sulakishop(m): 3:05am On Mar 19
Shildren of these days grin
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by talk2hb1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19
Toeyota:

Not only one day..

Max
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by pansophist(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19
She likes you. If you like her, then call her and move things forward.

If you don't like her, please let her be. Don't convert her to fork material. I use God name beg you. Let her be.

Women generally are passive. They thrive well in responding, not by initiating. She is giving you the green light, that you should take things forward and she will respond favorably.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by MrCork: 6:08pm On Mar 19
Toeyota:

Not only one day..

it usually mean u are a MUGU sir....is she lightskin??(no oofeincse) angry
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Raalsalghul: 6:10pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

If you don't like her, please let her be. Don't convert her to fork material. I use God name beg you. Let her be.

Women generally are passive. They thrive well in responding, not by initiating. She is giving you the green light, that you should take things forward and she will respond favorably.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by PureFace1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

fvck material is OK not everything must be serious but Op have to let her know that they will only be fvckbuddy nothing serious.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Bongadu: 7:46pm On Mar 19
You're a bloody simp and should rope yourself
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by jamesversion: 8:07pm On Mar 19
Toeyota:

Not only one day..

Knack her sharp sharp. Delay is dangerous. grin
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Gerrard59(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

Why is she insisting he calls her? What stops her, since she is the one interested, from calling him? At least, she should show geninue desire and interest. Since ladies especially 21st century version like to parrot "show workings" during talking stage (whatever this means), they too should show areas of concentration.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by labake1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19
Godada:

Take her to knack city.

Shift the pant quick.

Let me drop this quick.

If you get a lady that is into you.

Rush and grab if she meets your specs.
jamesversion:

Knack her sharp sharp. Delay is dangerous. grin

STI is real
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by pansophist(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19
Gerrard59:

Why is she insisting he calls her? What stops her, since she is the one interested, from calling him? At least, she should show geninue desire and interest. Since ladies especially 21st century version like to parrot "show workings" during talking stage (whatever this means), they too should show areas of concentration.

Male logic.

Yea, she likes you, but you are the man and she is the woman. She won't chase you. It's your job to initiate, and all she can do well is respond.

As far as she is concerned, giving you the green light is chasing you. Or the ones that go far to wash your clothes, cook for you, etc. Thats how women chase.

This also infers that in many cases, women usually don't end up with the man they like, since they don't chase. They may have lots of men chasing them who they don't like, but just pick the best out of the available.

Meanwhile, a man can chase 20 women in his lifetime, and be rejected by 19, but the last one that accepts him is his true choice. Men only chase women that they like, but women are chased by men they don't like also.

So no, she won't chase. It kind of makes her feel not good enough, it's just not how the female psyche works, at least that's how I understand it.

I still remember when one girl told me that she felt it in her soul that she could get men easily because she is a woman, and men always want women. That chasing a man is just something that makes her feel unsettled.

She is not the only one with that feeling. it's a female thing.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by Gerrard59(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

Male logic.

Yea, she likes you, but you are the man and she is the woman. She won't chase you. It's your job to initiate, and all she can do well is respond.

As far as she is concerned, giving you the green light is chasing you. Or the ones that go far to wash your clothes, cook for you, etc. Thats how women chase.

This also infers that in many cases, women usually don't end up with the man they like, since they don't chase. They may have lots of men chasing them who they don't like, but just pick the best out of the available.
the only one with that feeling. it's a female thing.

I see. Na small small I go learn this thing.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Does This by kkins25(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19
Nairaland boys, una slow no be small..

Greenlight is something i can sniff from 1million miles away. grin

DJ JJC dey ask "what does she mean... " 🤣

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Never Ask Ur Girlfriend / What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? / Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.