Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,121 members, 7,825,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) (62091 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Eyinju112:
hahaha your comment got me laughing fr😂😂😂
why are you laughing at his comment?
It's not funny na
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by OloyeVIII: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
ahnie:
The pockets baby.
Go for the money bags,the rich quarter to go,not all those 2 odds entities alias yellow socks n slipper dreadlock wearing mongooses.
shocked na human being you describe? i jus wan know.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by BrotherSade: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
😎

That woman is an Evening Newspaper, she has no choice, that's how they end up.

Evening Newspapers end up getting married to Old Men Association 😎

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by OloyeVIII: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
OfeAchi:
Older men are proven to have studier diicks, hence their patronage by ladies
make i come dey go...na wa oo.. nothing musa no go see for gate!
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by nedekid: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
Betta pray say when you mature wella, money de so you fit de attract hot chicks.
Afterall, must a pretty lady follow a young man without money just to prove she is not a gold digger?
Omo, leave that thing, matured, rich men are the ones enjoying all the sweetest chicks, both the single, the young man girlfriends, even their wife's too. The the young men sef their newly married wife's no de let their former sugar daddies rest. Na so so calls, nudes, nack and money them de find.

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by otuomasirichi: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
😎

She must be a Yoruba woman.

Yoruba Women marry at Old Age, and they always marry Old men 💯
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by walexsho(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
probably she's aware the Man has less than 20years and will inherit him or the man is an ATM
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by onadana: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger

At least she is far from all the wahala of young love.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by happney65: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Ladies always go for retired preeks but if I go for an oyibo granny now, they will say I'm marrying a vegetable for green card.

Ask this one now, she will say he pampers her as if we don't pamper the grannies we marry.

Ike gwuru.

Lmao. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by superCleanworks(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger

gold miner on an industrial scale
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by faithfull18(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
Lol, why are the male commentators here taking it personal 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good luck to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by APCNig: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
lalanice:
broke people's language

God diggers always support each other
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by charlypoker(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by occfx: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJ88f3zQqI

Our elderly people are now possessing there possessions back. Yahoo boys wanted to take over but efcc did a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Allisgud: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na the comments always dey give me joy for nairaland
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
It's their choice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by isabi2lof: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
lalanice:
broke people's language

You even know their language, are they not the ones clamoring that they can marry as many women they want even till old age .

Now one of them is doing that , same people are complaining.

If you like marry 20 na your money you go spend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by isabi2lof: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
lalanice:
broke people's language

You even know their language, are they not the ones clamoring that they can marry as many women they want even till old age .

Now one of them is doing that , same people are complaining.

If you like marry 20 na your money you go spend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by SaLongs1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
He must be stupendously rich to afford such a toy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Eyinju112(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
why are you laughing at his comment?
It's not funny na
it might not be funny to you, but it was to me. Infact it got me laughing for the first time today.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Most important thing in life is to be happy 😊
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Lobotomy02: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
See baba shoe.........Opanka of life! lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger

Money na fine bobo
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by ORIAYO70(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger

Which gold u get wey she dey dig. So as d man ask her out make she no gree abi. Na Farmer make she go marry dey play.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJ88f3zQqI
At least her boob set
Where is baba keeping the bottle of kpulutaichi
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by lereinter(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger

The man or lady 🤣
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Juju70(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wahala dey o!
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by aspabay(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
She's waiting for the man to die and get her inheritance. Simp
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Weknowbetter: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
He got big nose and big money, and she's not that young. Their marriage and agreement is working. Men of nairaland.com don't be mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.