Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) (62061 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Americans Outraged At Video Of Girl Attacking Her Elderly Mother At Walmart / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by enemachris(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nigerian ladies only see marriage as an escape route from poverty, hence they marry anyone no matter how old the person is. They would prefer to be bullied and stay in an unhappy marriage and even die there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Richwallet: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Bless their marriage. At least she got him to put a ring on it. grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Yoighaman(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
You all can now see where your constituency funds are going to.... congratulations to her though, she caught a big one....
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by HabbyY: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by tnerro1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
The man’s family or the woman’s family should rescue them oooo, this is not ordinary
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by TippuTip: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OJ88f3zQqI

Gold digger species...homo diggerus sapiens
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by olabrinks(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
The woman looks like early 40s so it’s not too bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Confirm4real(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hope she won't divorce him later to claim half of his wealth...

Hakimi comes to mind.

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by YangaBabe: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
True love abi? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by eepeepook: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good for her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by kay29000(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=zeuss post=122579830]They are a match......[b]just 16 yr in between[/[/b]quote]

How do you know?
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by HussenAdul: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
She may have a share in his assets
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Would she marry him if he was poor?
lalanice:
broke people's language
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by DriveByKiller: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
She's not young either.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by HITsquad: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
lalanice:
broke people's language
Women always trying to defend their fellow women instinctively like immune system lol

OKay What other reasons does she have to marry a man over 3 times her age if not to dig mine his gold?? Would she have married someone of similar age if he was a peasant or just an average civil servant on minimum wage? If not then she is a GOLD DIGGER! no two ways about it.

And BTW... Calling out a gold digger is not a broke man's language. Let me tell you a secret. The most frustrating feelings and personal struggles of every successful man is that you can never know who truly loves you and who's just faking it to use you financially! It's very-very frustrating and confusing! Not a good feeling at all... Trust me.. it sucks.

Day before yesterday you got played by a gold digger(well normal life) you got over it. Then yesterday you finally met someone legit that truly loves you 100%,,, but because a gold digger already played you the day before that, You ended up not trusting/believing this new legit girl. Sadly causing the relationship to drop dead almost on arrival... Oh Nooo! OK... Well. Then you realized your mistakes, no shiit. So You then met someone else earlier today,,, wow everything about her seemed real and legit, so you decided to trust her, cos you don't wanna make the same mistakes you made yesterday...

But then kaboooom!!! She fvcking played you! undecided undecided

Story of my life.... embarassed

So yea I will call out gold diggers anywhere I see them... Cos they do more harm than good.!! Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger

Who tell you?

You no see say na Harbowkey pipu?

Na de man do de arrange by hinseff
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Raphaeldhero(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
bukatyne:

Which kain comment be this?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omo e follow tire me o
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Ferdinandu(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
You will be waiting for some Old men to die then you first them die. Imagine so many people who have been waiting for Buhari to die since 2015 but they didn't see 2023. That's the problem I see in this marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by ginggerxy: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
💯
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Wizywiz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
ahnie:
The pockets baby.
Go for the money bags,the rich quarter to go,not all those 2 odds entities alias yellow socks n slipper dreadlock wearing mongooses.
grin grin chai madam ahnie u Don kill me with laugh....which one be 2odds entities grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by ahnie: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wizywiz:
grin grin chai madam ahnie u Don kill me with laugh....which one be 2odds entities grin grin
The truth hurts them....who nor like better thing,na winch that person be.
Some of them knows too well say,them be 2 odds entities,if dem nor send dem giftcards or fund dia bets acct with #500 e don be for them.

Imagine that kind entity calling himself a King?
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
zeuss:
They are a match......just 16 yr in between
It's not even much sef... make God just let me reach 70+++, Wife or no wife my 20 year old gold digger must dey with me 24/7 undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by President2001(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Power of money
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by 2016v2017: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Ken4Christ: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
She married for money and not true love.

If the old man was a poor man, would she have chosen him over a young man.

Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Wizywiz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
ahnie:

The truth hurts them....who nor like better thing,na winch that person be.
Some of them knows too well say,them be 2 odds entities,if dem nor send dem giftcards or fund dia bets acct with #500 e don be for them.

Imagine that kind entity calling himself a King?
like wearing big polo and #200 socks under hot sun
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by iammolise(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
zeuss:
They are a match......just 16 yr in between
Abi o, wats the matter here... Dude just discovered his pubes when she was born anyways.
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Deepthoughts: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
come ooh,who is actually digging the gold here?
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by ahnie: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wizywiz:
like wearing big polo and #200 socks under hot sun
You re in clue how they operate.
Trekking vigorously under the scorching sun with their cheap yellow sockd
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by Hallabee1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
cjudy:

She dig your gold?

Aje...

Help me ask am ooo, him name wey be jushub,if I dash am slap him name for change to jasdump.

So I go get sister and one kin alhaji wey get connection and money won marry am and she go say no, even if she go be the fifth wife self... Na yes for me on behave of the family
Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by ahnie: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:
She married for money and not true love.

If the old man was a poor man, would she have chosen him over a young man.

Fear women.
Has there ever been true love?Last I checked Romeo died with it.

Shouldn't you be concerned with the task of winning souls for Christ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / This Is My Problem With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.