Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham (52870 Views)

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands / "All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
abidem4real:

Your empty skull đŸ’€ should know that he wouldn't have wanted to waste it. Saka has been greatly instrumental to Arsenal's uprising of recent.
Any player can lose penalty anytime. All the great players in the history of football had lost penalties at one time or the other.
Arsenal is still topping the table regardless. They have still their destiny in their hands.

Shut fool......
Every win counts in this crucial time.......
Saka could make arsenal reach this stage all on his own.......
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Mode99: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Racism apart........why wud Saka even waste crucial penalty just wen u know we just few step winning bpl cup..........

Mr perfect!!!

Thunder fire u!!đŸ˜œ
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Popesuccess(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Racism apart........why wud Saka even waste crucial penalty just wen u know we just few step winning bpl cup..........
Is football, is not 2+2. Players miss Crucial penalty everyday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by shegzhkn: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Waywardson6:
Racism is very real. But, blacks too are very intolerant & the African continent isn't helping matters with so much mental backwardness, poverty, corruption, hypocrisy & more. No wonder a lot of blacks run abroad. With this reason, racism will never stop. That picture funny me sha, hahahahahaha.
Enunciate on the mental backwardness part .
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
zoghys:

I am blind or plainly stupid.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Funny thing is they fit still carry the league
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by AmuRubber(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... They will never love you or give a fvck about you, no matter how much you labor for them!

This is a kid whose skills and work rate are a huge part of the reason for Arsenal even being in the title race to begin with.

Just one error, and they remind him of how they truly feel about him!

Kane missed a crucial one at the world cup yet no one raised a fuss... Messi has missed without a pim from anywhere.

The worst white player can miss 5 crucial penalties in a month yet not an insult, but let a consistently great black player miss even a not too essential penalty and watch these rotten seeds of a colonial cesspool abuse him to hell and back!

Well, those of you who worship and constantly back these Westerners, hope you can see that they will never regard you as equal with them! No matter how well you try to impact their proud yet worthless lives.

Racism in sports will never end! Even the football authorities have never been serious about stamping it out because they are closet racists themselves! Italy especially!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by OloyeVIII: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Saga16:

Na wa o.

Nigerians really make me despair.
you seem to be an arsenal fan in despair.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by omoredia: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Reflect7:

USE YOUR FCKING BRAIN.

AMERICANS SHOOT DEAD 70,000 OF THEMSELVES EACH YEAR.

DO YOU THINK IF YOU SHOOT AN AMERICAN TODAY IN NIGERIA, THEY WILL SAY ''OH NO PROBLEM. AFTERALL WE SHOOT EACH OTHER IN AMERICA ON A DAILY BASIS''?

I MEAN, YOU PEOPLE JUST REASON LIKE FCKING SLAVES.

DROWNED IN SELF HATRED.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

SAKA IS BORN IN ENGLAND AND LIVES THERE.

A 21 OLD KID THAT LOOKS 14.

NOT SURE HE'S EVER STEPPED FOOT IN AFRICA FOR EVEN A SINGLE DAY.

SO WHY IS IT OK FOR HIM TO BE RACIALLY ABUSED, BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE TRIBALISTS?

HOW DOES YOUR BRAIN EVEN WORK?

YOU'RE SO STUPID AND THOUGHTLESS.

Every black man is African whether they like to admit it or not. The skin is the identity. The world will not respect the black man if the black man has no respect for himself.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The Monkey version of Saka is still cute and better than the pig looking pink skinned racist redneck

Funny thing is that you have always behaved more fuulish than the white guy. Do you have a shame at all?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Quebec91(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Naso life be my brother, na your winnings people dey remember and celebrate with you
madridguy:
Same Saka that have been helping the team since the beginning of the season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Numerouno94(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's life for you...!

Every black man abroad will always be seen as second class no matter how many of your generations have been born and raised there.

This is why it makes me sad at the stupidity of a black man choosing Whites over his own race or heritage!

Helo Angelfrost, it's bn a while, hope ur cool?

Back to the topic, Blacks support and feed on tribalism while the Whites support racism. Remember, there is no difference between Racism and Tribalism.

During the last election in Nigeria, we saw the level of tribalistic comments here on Nairaland and other platforms. The president of the Country at a point refered to a certain people from a particular region as DOT in a circle.

Let's remove the plank in our eyes b4 trying to remove a broomstick from our neighbors eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Emmanuel602(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ungrateful basterd.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by zinaunreal(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
This one hot. The mumu still think say him white. Ode
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Warmaterial(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Some of these players dey need flogging sometimes, how can u miss a penalty in such crucial game... Saka u dey mad! U deserve some better flogging with better 2Ă—4.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by OloyeVIII: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
can you win a penalty? Mention one player that has never missed a penalty. Don't forget that it was Saka that brought arsenal to the level they are now. What do you think will happen to arsenal if Saka go into depression because of this barbaric racism attack.
Saka isn't soley responsible for their success. The reason i hate soccer, when an individual hits form he's seen as the catalyst. Meanwhile you've got 10 others working they socks off.. In American sports you get to see & understand pure talent & greatness when guys make great plays or do the unthinkable, every week till the post-season.. Only Messi so far can be credited with this feat, he's on My Mount Rushmore of sports along with Lebron James, Lewis Hamilton, Tom Brady, Barry Bonds, Roger Federer & Sidney Crosby.. these guys singlehandedly had an era.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by mywells: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
You score penalty when we need it most,he deserves to be abuse,I thought GJ wanted to play that penalty before I entered kitchen come back just to see saka has thrown the penalty away, it's very crazy at that point in time I just tune my channel to kix to watch action movie ,very disgusting look like a chimpanzee.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
It is no longer called Barclays Premier League.

FairlyUSEDpussy:
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Yooseless team , yooseless fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by adedayoa2(f): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Moh247:

I support Tinubu... Not Amuda Aguileri as widely believed by Dunce of an headless mob

great
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Chinedumejoooo: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is serious...
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by zoghys: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=122583151][/quote]

Use ur editing talent for something that add value to your life.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Jack500: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Airlohim:
Why not post a link to the tweet let us go and extend our gratitude to him

Bro there's no difference between you and this racist. You're a known tribal bigot here on nairaland.

Pot calling kettle black.

Tribal bigot for being a Tinubu supporter?
You urgently need sense.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Reflect7: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
omoredia:

Every black man is African whether they like to admit it or not. The skin is the identity. The world will not respect the black man if the black man has no respect for himself.

That is your INFERIORITY COMPLEX talking.

Once you feel racially inferior, you will find any and every thing supposedly ''wrong'' with your race to justify racism against it by others.

Europeans slaughtered over 100 million of themselves in the last century's European tribal wars deceitfully termed 'world' wars.

Hitler, a white man, lined up 6 million of his fellow whites, including children, and gassed them to death.

Just the other day Russia rose up and attacked its white neighbour Ukraine. They are still fighting now. Over 100,000 have been killed so far.

Another oyinbo country, USA, is SWORN ENEMIES with their oyinbo rival Russia, to the point we all expect a nuclear World War 3 because of their permanent enmity. Their permanent white tribalism and hatred for each other.

BUT YOU ARE STILL FILLED WITH RESPECT FOR WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T YOU?

HOW COME THEIR DISUNITY HAS NOT MADE YOU RACIALLY ABUSE THEM OR DISRESPECT THEM?

But in your THICK HEAD they are justified to insult and degrade Africans because there is disunity in Africa?

Was it not their blasted FATHERS that created these artificial countries in the first place?

GET RID OF YOUR RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND SELF HATE.

THAT IS YOUR REAL PROBLEM.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by MrAgbako: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
lumens:

After supporting Amoda Ogunlere, you have no moral right to attack the person that did this.
. Cry in your sleep. It will comfort you. Tinubu is your presidentđŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Agunesinjaweola: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Arsenal Fans are Obedients

Man Utd is coming for Second position!

Arsenal third at the end of the season and blame the English FA for their failure.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by mkoabiola: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
They have lost d league

My favorite man city for the league
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Reflect7: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Iqtest:

I don't get it,
I guess you must be under the pay roll of this shambolic government.
Why do you guys always hate the truth.
You and I know Nigeria is nothing short of a failed state
A country with at least 5 different terrorist group,
A country with epileptic power supply,
The poverty capital of the world,
Prostitution and fraud is the biggest employer of labour currently now.
I bet you can drive from abuja to Kaduna.
Just wait till the country go the Venezuela way.
Then you will realize Nigeria is worst than a failed state

GO AND LIVE IN SOMALIA OR SOUTH SUDAN OR CHAD. OR SIERRA LEONE.

UGANDA, CONGO, BURKINA FASO.

THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES FOR YOU.

YET YOU CHOOSE TO KEEP YOUR STINKY BACKSIDE IN NIGERIA.

WHY DON'T YOU GET OUT?

YOU'RE NOT NEEDED. GET LOST.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THIS FORUM?

GO TO YOUR IPOB FORUM.

PARASITE TRAITOR.

IT IS ONLY YOU IPOB DEVILS (now called Obidients) WHO HATE NIGERIA AND CALL HER NAMES.

THE REST OF US ARE PROUD NIGERIANS.

GET LOST, YOU STINK.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Izi91: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fear people who fight for their gods
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by salem1996: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
Saga16:

I find it funny that people believe everything they read online.

I find it more funny that people can call a pure black đŸ–¤ white and will go extra miles to proof it even after numerous attempts to correct them
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by salem1996: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

I honestly doubt Arsenal would even make top 4 without the work put in by Saka! Not to speak of topping the table this long.

This is the fact most Blacks abroad keep dodging! You will never be truly appreciated and loved by those whites if you are not giving anything of high value.

Reminds me of the words Yaya Toure once said when he was asked why he thinks the ballon de'or wasn't given to him. He said "as a black person, you have to work twice harder the work the whites will do once to earn the same rewards and respect" (paraphrase)
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by ISellBeer: 12:09am On Apr 18, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
You for go play am naaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / Match Official Staring At Female Supersports Reporter's Butt (Photo) / Wedding Introduction Of Lawal Raheem And Sera, His Ugandan Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.