Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham (52210 Views)

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands / "All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by kelspinall(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
whoever that did this is an idiot..he should be banned
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by cartoon1001: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2023
OkCornel:
Tribalism and racism should be declared as mental illnesses.

1) Did you choose the family or race you were born into?

2) Did you choose the gender you were born with?

If your answers to both questions are no, and you still practice discrimination based on realities people made no choice of…

Then you’re sick in the head.
The slave trade that existed for 4 centuries is the causal effect of racism.
The slave trade portrayed blacks as servants and 'inferior humans'. The dark memory is still there.
No justification for racism though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by whippersnapper(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Gamesmart:

And how many times have Germany and Italy won it without Black players?
How many times have we seen coloured players been racially abused in germany and italy national teams. i cant say so for England. The closest the even got to win the euro. the wan use racism kill saka and sancho. But kane missed a penalty in the world cup. Its fine
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by abidem4real: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Shut fool......
Every win counts in this crucial time.......
Saka could make arsenal reach this stage all on his own.......
You are the incompetent fool here. Your empty skull has refused to let you understand that neither Arsenal not Man City would want to lose at this crucial time but anything can happen in football dumbass!
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by charlypoker(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2023
AImiron:
According to report, his account has been disabled by Twitter.

Say no to Racism.

Source: Twitter.

Nice one. that is what you get when you decide to choose the naturally bleached skinned idiots over your naturally black skinned people.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Dzzzz: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2023
When post come out about igbo or Yoruba some bastard here saying saka this and that will talk rubbish..Useless sentiments bastards everywhere
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Gamesmart: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2023
whippersnapper:
How many times have we seen coloured players been racially abused in germany and italy national teams. i cant say so for England. The closest the even got to win the euro. the wan use racism kill saka and sancho. But kane missed a penalty in the world cup. Its fine

You made a foolish statement by linking the lack of England winning a cup to insult of black players.

I have given you countries who have won major cups with black players or with black players having faced racism in their league or national team, and yet you came up with this nonsense and cannot recognize how foolish your original attribution was.

How good was your school education?
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Tegabadguy(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2023
AImiron:

Say no to Racism.

Saka Bleep up... will don lose the league
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by whippersnapper(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Gamesmart:

You made a foolish statement by linking the lack of England winning a cup to insult of black players.

I have given you countries who have won major cups with black players or with black players having faced racism in their league or national team, and yet you came up with this nonsense and cannot recognize how foolish your original attribution was.

How good was your school education?
did italy and germany colonize blacks you be mumu. Big fool
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Autobot05: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Nazgul:
There is more tribalism in Africa than there is racism in Europe. We saw worse tribal slurs against each other during the past election so give the guy a break.

Very correct .. we hate ourselves and expect them not to hate us cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by OvertheTop(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2023
AImiron:

Say no to Racism.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Gamesmart: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
whippersnapper:
did italy and germany colonize blacks you be mumu. Big fool

You are a complete foooooooool!

Which schoools did you go to that did this to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Firstly, so Namibians and Somalis are not Blacks? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Secondly, according to your fooolish reasoning that was one of the finest things your brain has produced, a country has to first colonise people and then have one of its people insult black people before they find it hard to win any cup? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not smart at all. Your IQ is just low. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, go and find your "investment" opportunity by putting your money in some ponzi scheme or betting that you are convinced will make you a billionaire.

Useless "yoot"!
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by whippersnapper(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a complete foooooooool!

Which schoools did you go to that did this to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Firstly, so Namibians and Somalis are not Blacks? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Secondly, according to your fooolish reasoning that was one of the finest things your brain has produced, a country has to first colonise people and then have one of its people insult black people before they find it hard to win any cup? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not smart at all. Your IQ is just low. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, go and find your "investment" opportunity by putting your money in some ponzi scheme or betting that you are convinced will make you a billionaire.

Useless "yoot"!
please which school did you attend
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Gamesmart: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
whippersnapper:
please which school did you attend

The ones that make me reason well above your level.

You are useless and unemployable.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Dollywood(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nazgul:
There is more tribalism in Africa than there is racism in Europe. We saw worse tribal slurs against each other during the past election so give the guy a break.

Racism is heaven apart from Tribalism. Never compare both. Jesus.

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by whippersnapper(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Gamesmart:

The ones that make me reason well above your level.

You are useless and unemployable.
;Dnow i see.
Go and take your frustrations to your useless parents. Not here on nairaland. You dont know me i dont know you.
Get off my mentions pig
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Gamesmart: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
whippersnapper:
;Dnow i see.
Go and take your frustrations to your useless parents. Not here on nairaland. You dont know me i dont know you.
Get off my mentions pig

I am the one that has or should have frustrations? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wey no get sense and cannot reason is comfortable? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by michigang: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
cococandy:
All these people always waiting for a chance to show their racism
coming from a toxic man hater. Karma is coming for you and your daughters
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by aestake: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
OkCornel:
Tribalism and racism should be declared as mental illnesses.

1) Did you choose the family or race you were born into?

2) Did you choose the gender you were born with?

If your answers to both questions are no, and you still practice discrimination based on realities people made no choice of…

Then you’re sick in the head.
They love him when he does well. Fair-weather folks!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by BeeNG3: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Stop spreading the picture.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by tonididdy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Racism apart........why wud Saka even waste crucial penalty just wen u know we just few step winning bpl cup..........

Even if u guys won wetham you still wouldn’t win the league not with the form city is in !
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by chaloskyx: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Saka should please pay them back by scoring an own goal against Southampton very ungrateful bunch they are users same way they see African continent as an exploitation avenue is the same way they see their black players so sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by chaloskyx: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why? is it not best to know the truth
BeeNG3:
Stop spreading the picture.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Racism apart........why wud Saka even waste crucial penalty just wen u know we just few step winning bpl cup..........
Are you trying to justify what those fools are doing?
Look, they will do the same for you over and over
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by ViceGovernor: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Arsenal don't ever learn a lesson...I believe if they had watched Euros well enough they would have seen this guy is not to be trusted with penalty.
He's a serial bottler
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by erumena(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

My brother, it can happen to anybody!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by erumena(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2023
lumens:

After supporting Amoda Ogunlere, you have no moral right to attack the person that did this.

Because he supported his preferred candidate disqualified him from speaking against racism, wao, this is a new one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2023
erumena:

My brother, it can happen to anybody!!!

Yes bro......
The just pain me ni.......
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by zoghys: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=122583151][/quote]

Your fada is blind and plainly stupid
Re: Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
zoghys:

My fada is blind and plainly stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Qatar: FIFA U20 World Cup (4 - 0) Full Time / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.