Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? (65899 Views)

This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car / Will You Buy This Old Talbot BI 105 Airline Saloon Car For 14.3 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by ajidikun: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Iamzik:

Nice! But how will the radiator get cool air from the back....just wondering
don't know but a good panel beater can do it,creativity.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Enemyofpeace: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
My father's car

Someone hawk my Facebook account, please how do I rethief it back from the hawker?
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Edoziesmart(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Osobi32:
I saw a picture of one today that is well pimped..... Am starting to think of getting one for myself 😃
Hope this pimped one has radiator to stop the over heating issue?

Nothing made me hate this car while growing up aside the over heating and too much fuel consumption.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by ajidikun: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Iamzik:

Nice! But how will the radiator get cool air from the back....just wondering
besides the engine cover (bonnet) has slized vents for sir cooling.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Iamzik: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
ajidikun:
besides the engine cover (bonnet) has slized vents for sir cooling.

Ok thats true. Nice one
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Timagex(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Beautiful Wheels.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by bluefilm: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Adolf Hitler's gift to the world.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Burna440(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
My grandma own is still available, I just dey pray to get money love-vendor am... we also have a black mamba(BMW) too rotten away...
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by GeneralPulal: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Failure2019:
Drive this car now

People go laugh and mock you tire.

Many folks no longer drive vintage cars in Nigeria because of mockery.

It’s because of low self esteem, not mockery..
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Betgold84: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
This vw beetle is where Porsche911 and all porches were birthed.

The porsche family.
Ww2 show dem shegey

Ferdinand and ferry Porsche
Father and son.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Foodqueen(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Albertone:

You don old oo
You go don reach like 50 years old now.

75 to be precise
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by hardbody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
pstemma1990:
They are plenty in Kaduna.. I priced one 2 years ago.. The seller asked me to bring 75k.

Please inbox me if i can still find it to buy, I have started buying these vintage cars
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Osobi32(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Hope this pimped one has radiator to stop the over heating issue?

Nothing made me hate this car while growing up aside the over heating and too much fuel consumption.
Well am sure that can be rectified
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by hardbody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Failure2019:
Drive this car now

I am happy to be mocked. When we get to brass tacks, we will know who is who. Imagine me spending a few millions at Quilox or Nitro and then stepping into my vintage beetle. Even the babe wey I carry dey go house sabi say na Man I be. She will understand better when we drive into my park at home. Do what makes you happy. I also want to re-purchase a Benz 200 or 230E

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by freetunchi: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bintus like my grandma would call it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Signum(f): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol car without a Radiator...

But they pour water into it. Where do they now pour the water since it has no radiator?
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by hardbody: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Foodqueen:

75 to be precise

Babe na your type I dey search for. Make we collabo
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by ultimateprof: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
If I see a clean one like this, walahi I will buy it!
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Aurelius1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Failure2019:
Drive this car now

Na illiteracy dey cause am. Dem neva travel naim make am. If I can get a Peugeot 404 for sale I would be happy to buy and refurbish it.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by OLULAW: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Some people committed gun point robberies and killed owner drivers and were themselves executed by firing squads under military juntas. Is it really worth it?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Reflect7: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
GUESS WHAT THE PRICE OF THIS VW BEETLE WAS IN 1976.

400 NAIRA.

BRAND NEW.
cool

(No typographical error. 400 Naira.)

400 naira was also the cost of a return ticket to London, in 1976.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by FengChui(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
pstemma1990:
They are plenty in Kaduna.. I priced one 2 years ago.. The seller asked me to bring 75k.

Bruh…. I don dey find this car for ages… Abeg we fit link up?
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
One thing I always wanted to know was weda these bettles came with air conditioning??
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Japastic: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
If you remember this and you aren't married,go n wash your head in a moving stream.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Coolbadguy: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Legendary.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Iretekhale(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
My dad has one then, such is life. ..old school
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by sonnie10: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
SonofGod231:
Just like yesterday,in the late 80's I remember my Dad using it to pick us from elementary school.
The car engine was at the back while the boot was in front. The passanger in front wld have to come down for others to enter the backseat..My mum wld always nag when she's in front and she has to come down for us to go into the back.
The car was a problem because it was always stopping and keeping us on the road. We always carry bottles of water to cool off the engine and hammer to hit it to restart until my Dad finally sold it for good and bought a pick up.
Beetle is an ancient car as far back as I can remember.
I found out Volkswagen now owns Bentley, Lamborghini and Skoda#Amazing!!
the car didn’t have a radiator. What did you use the cooling water for ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by Proudlyomonna: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ijapka sef be big man ride dat year😁
There was one certain nigga in Iworoko that had one during like 2018 I fancied how the nigga take dey package with car.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by amakanancy(f): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
AKA .Beetle
Re: Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen? by gboyetade: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
pstemma1990:

I am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.