Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? (10646 Views)

Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / Us State Of Georgia Executed Davies Troy Despite All Appeals / Troy Davis To Die Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
pres-elect:

I'll take this as a very nice joke.  wink but just in case you're serious, I'm a medic, so I can't have your funny hairstyle, and I ant wear your tight t shirts.
Also, I'm lanky, with a long bones and little muscles, which are better covered with medically approved shirt with tie to match. My voice is far from bazz. And I'm not hairy. No beards, very little moustache, in college my friends called me 'bottle' that can never grow hairs.

Now I never said the British police harrass me. I said they stop me time and again. And they do it nicely with a smile. Profiling is still profiling wether you do it with a smile or not. If you live in britain you'll understand that smiling is their culture and it doesn't mean they like you or they wish you well it's just the way they are. Lol.

Peace cool
well if you are a medic in shirt and tie and london middle aged women still clutch their bags when they see you, then i am sure i myself would not like to encounter you in a dark alley at night  grin grin
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
on a side note Bros, when you get stopped by the popo, is it when driving or when walking ?
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by thameamead(f): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2011
buzugee:

as per amanda knox in right wing newspapers. i think the word 'right--wing' should tip you off on why. the real question here is 'why do you read right wing newspapers'? this is like me reading a KKK newspaper and expecting them to support other races in a crime committed by a white and a person of another race.

as per the arabs, well i wouldnt deny that there may be an undercurrent of nationalism here (as blacks are viewed as invaders and scroungers). i think there is a lesson in this for all of us. STAY AWAY FROM MUSLIM ARAB COUNTRIES. THOSE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. THEY ARE NUTS, A MAN WHO THINKS NOTHING OF BLOWING HIMSELF UP, OR CUTTING A MANS NECK ON LIVE TV IS NOT A MAN YOU WANT TO BE AROUND. AND IF YOUR LONG THROAT CARRY YOU GO THE MAN BACKYARD, WELL YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN OOOOO. ME I DONE TALKMY OWN SHA grin

i don't read right-wing papers but my in-laws do, they live next door , blacks were not treated like dirt during gaddafi's regime, he locked up the ones trying to get into Europe but he was not beating them to dealth or executing them, by the way some of black african migrants are muslims just like the rebels, so why treat them like Poo.
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2011
thameamead:

i don't read right-wing papers but my in-laws do, they live next door , blacks were not treated like dirt during gaddafi's regime, he locked up the ones trying to get into Europe but he was not beating them to dealth or executing them, by the way some of black african migrants are muslims just like the rebels, so why treat them like Poo.
i take it you did not hear ghaddafis speech about dirty black africans and how he wants europe topay him so he can keep the dirty black people from invading europe. look no matter how you dice it, the arab man is not your friend. in fact he is worse than the white man because he does not have any laws that he abides by.
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by preselect(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
buzugee:

on a side note Bros, when you get stopped by the popo, is it when driving or when walking ?
mostly while walking. Once or twice while driving. I must confess I'm not a very good driver
buzugee:

well if you are a medic in shirt and tie and london middle aged women still clutch their bags when they see you, then i am sure i myself would not like to encounter you in a dark alley at night  grin grin
haha. But I'm a nice guy na cheesy. And by the way what are you doing in a dark alley at night? I'll never be in a dark alley at night
I'm begining to suspect you undecided
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by thameamead(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2011
buzugee:

i take it you did not hear ghaddafis speech about dirty black africans and how he wants europe topay him so he can keep the dirty black people from invading europe. look no matter how you dice it, the arab man is not your friend. in fact he is worse than the white man because he does not have any laws that he abides by.

i don't even know what to believe anymore about anything, the next minute i read pictures of Condelezze Rice was found in Gaddaffi's compond, the next minute, i hear Gaddafi is good friends with Mugabe, i next hour the Nigerian Government denies Nigerian's bn illegally held in Libya by the rebels despite youtube footage. whatever the case may be, innocent African migrants don't derserve to be beaten, killed, or imprisoned by the racists rebels, there is soo much injustice in this world, i don tire. i
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by thameamead(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2011
buzugee:

sorry for going off topic, what do u think abot Amanda Knox's acquittal, if Rudy Guede was white, do you think he would still be languishing in prison, i wonder why Amanda falsely accused the balck bar owner of the murder and later Rudy Guede, Rudy Guede should have fled Italy to a country that had no extradition treaty to Italy, looks like he's going to rot in jail for another 14 yrs, credit where credit due Amanda Knox's parents re-morgaged their house plus lots of fund raising to get over a million Dollars to get their pretty daughter out of jail.
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
thameamead:

why treat them like s h i t ? this is what arabs do. they are uncouth and have no decorum. most of them are loquacious and bellicose. they are pugnacious by nature. add all that together into a gumbo with religious fanaticism and you get a race of people that you want to stay far away from. they will treat anyone like shyttt. they even cut the neck of their own daughters for family honor. why do you think black people will be any special ?
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
pres-elect:

mostly while walking. Once or twice while driving. I must confess I'm not a very good driverhaha. But I'm a nice guy na cheesy. And by the way what are you doing in a dark alley at night? I'll never be in a dark alley at night
I'm begining to suspect you undecided

grin grin grin i am an alley cat
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
thameamead:

i don't even know what to believe anymore about anything, the next minute i read pictures of Condelezze Rice was found in Gaddaffi's compond, the next minute, i hear Gaddafi is good friends with Mugabe, i next hour the Nigerian Government denies Nigerian's bn illegally held in Libya by the rebels despite youtube footage. whatever the case may be, innocent African migrants don't derserve to be beaten, killed, or imprisoned by the racists rebels, there is soo much injustice in this world, i don tire. i
refer to this post
buzugee:

why treat them like s h i t ? this is what arabs do. they are uncouth and have no decorum. most of them are loquacious and bellicose. they are pugnacious by nature. add all that together into a gumbo with religious fanaticism and you get a race of people that you want to stay far away from. they will treat anyone like shyttt. they even cut the neck of their own daughters for family honor. why do you think black people will be any special ?
if you carry ya leg waka enter inside lion mouth, why are you surprised when the lion bites you ?
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
thameamead:

sorry for going off topic, what do u think abot Amanda Knox's acquittal, if Rudy Guede was white, do you think he would still be languishing in prison, i wonder why Amanda falsely accused the balck bar owner of the murder and later Rudy Guede, Rudy Guede should have fled Italy to a country that had no extradition treaty to Italy, looks like he's going to rot in jail for another 14 yrs, credit where credit due Amanda Knox's parents re-morgaged their house plus lots of fund raising to get over a million Dollars to get their pretty daughter out of jail.
you have to believe that everything is not always about race. this is a case encased in class, money, clout and determination. amanda knox had all 4 of that going for her. the italian had 3 out of 4 (money, clout and class), rudy guede has 0 out of 4 going for him. if rudy guede was a white chav ? he would be languising in jail just like all the chavs languishing in jails all over the world for drug possesiion etc etc. once in a white try to watch LOCKED UP ABROAD on tv. there are millions of white people (from poor homes) languishing in 3rd world jails. no media cares about them. they are WHITE too and some are white american women. they are from a poor background, have no money (hence why they tried smuggling drugs) they have no clout. on a side note do you know that dallas austin was busted for carrying drugs into one of these crazy countries with death penalty ? the dallas austin who is chillis baby father (TLC). Did you hear about the case ? no. they released him immediately after they found out who he was but cautioned him. he is a black man by the way.
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by thameamead(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2011
bruv, u are damn right- money, class and also beauty played a big part in the case, i hope some of our black men learn from this, i don't always play the race card but there will always be racism, the Uk media turn a blind eye when black people are killing one another but when its comes to African players wages i.e. Yaya Toure who is on £200,000 a week, they start to moarn about too many foreign players in the premier league, they yell they want a cap on foreign players but some of the football clubs are owned by foreigners. when Wayne Rooney's wage was increased from over 150,000 to £260,000 the media did not say too much it about it, it was front page. when the issue of footballers avoiding tax was raised, despite the fact the likes of Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferddinared are exploiting a legal loophole to pay as little tax as possible, they focused on African Players, so its alright for British born footballers to avoid paying tax but not alright for foreign players. one rule for the likes of wayne rooney and another for the foreign players. hisssssss
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by thameamead(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2011
not aware of dallas austin but he should not have bn cautioned.
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
thameamead:

bruv, u are damn right- money, class and also beauty played a big part in the case, i hope some of our black men learn from this, i don't always play the race card but there will always be racism, the Uk media turn a blind eye when black people are killing one another but when its comes to African players wages i.e. Yaya Toure who is on £200,000 a week, they start to moarn about too many foreign players in the premier league, they yell they want a cap on foreign players but some of the football clubs are owned by foreigners. when Wayne Rooney's wage was increased from over 150,000 to £260,000 the media did not say too much it about it, it was front page. when the issue of footballers avoiding tax was raised, despite the fact the likes of Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferddinared are exploiting a legal loophole to pay as little tax as possible, they focused on African Players, so its alright for British born footballers to avoid paying tax but not alright for foreign players. one rule for the likes of wayne rooney and another for the foreign players. hisssssss
come on now, lets be reasonable here for a second and set all your prejudices aside. picture this, nigeria lets imagine is a country where the minimum wage is 6 pounds per hour. then the average wage is say like 20,000 pounds per year. then imagine that in this setup, the nigerian football clubs go and recruit players from algeria and start paying them £10 million pound a year, you tell me how many angry nigerians will threaten the lives of even the algerian players. nigerians will be so angry that they may even set fire to the football pitch. it will be lots of violence and rioting. do you still think the british are racist ? or very calm and restrained people ?
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
thameamead:

not aware of dallas austin but he should not have bn cautioned.
the point being justice is tailor made to suit whoever is in the dock. a lot of factors come into play before they fit you with your sentence, wealth, clout, influence, class, beauty, chances are if you look good they would not want to keep you in jail unless of course you did a very heinous crime. even at that if they can find ways to tap into a loophole to get you free they will. its a visual world baby. it sucks but it is what it is. man is aesthetically motivated.
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by JeSoul(f): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2011
buzugee:

you have to believe that everything is not always about race. this is a case encased in class, money, clout and determination.
buzugee:

the point being justice is tailor made to suit whoever is in the dock. a lot of factors come into play before they fit you with your sentence, wealth, clout, influence, class, beauty, chances are if you look good they would not want to keep you in jail unless of course you did a very heinous crime. even at that if they can find ways to tap into a loophole to get you free they will. its a visual world baby. it sucks but it is what it is. man is aesthetically motivated.
Buzugee. That head on your shoulders . . . is screwed on right, to the right degree, to the right angle and to the right direction. Very well articulated views dude. Kudos.
Re: Troy Davis Execution, What Is Your View? by buzugee(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
JeSoul:

Buzugee. That head on your shoulders . . . is screwed on right, to the right degree, to the right angle and to the right direction. Very well articulated views dude. Kudos.
Thanks JeSoul. i appreciate the kind words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instead Of Raining Water In Thailand It Rained Fishes / The UK awaits new Prime Minister as Theresa May quits tomorrow / Social Media Bill: UK To Set New Regulations For Social Media Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.