Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) (39664 Views)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by YangaBabe: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2023
Rip to him, may God comfort his family.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Where was he rushing that he was driving like a mad man? I guess he was rushing to hell.

I drive on the road and I don't pity reckless drivers who endanger the lives of other road users.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by crismark(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2023
yesloaded:
Illiteracy is a very bad disease. How could you quickly conclude that someone is an internet fraudster just because he rides a nice car and dresses well?

Under normal circumstances, everybody is supposed to dress well. You are addressed by the way you are dressed

Those uninformed and illiterate just wasted a precious soul who's trying to make a living for himself by picking up taxi jobs

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
So the person that died due to his reckless driving deserves to die

4 Likes

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Kingdemi212019:
did you know him more ?
His mom confirmed he’s an Uber driver. The car he drove was from his father.
The item found in his car belonged to his little son and wife.
He came home for Easter with his wife and son.
Akure people killed him out of jealousy.
Thank God those who killed him have be caught Sha

Check Adesina18111 comment
My people have a saying,'eni ti koba je gbi, kole ku gbi'. I've lived by this philosophy all my life!!!

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by paskal16: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2023
That region and their myopic way of thinking tufiakwa
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Irupetepete:
Most Nigerians are without conscience maybe that's why the country is hard and we always have unreasonable government.
Maybe our government officials are just our punishment for being evil minded and callous towards our fellow men...
We deserve the type of government we have in this country cos an average Nigerian is greedy, wicked, callous and self centered...

Are you new in the country
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2023
That boy in d picture don't look like uber driver,look at his dressing & yahoo boy signature bag.

2 Likes

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by 1v6vvs: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Free!!!

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by cutedharmee: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Before you come and cry for him

1. He showed no remorse for those he killed with the car

2. Fetish items were found in his car

So don't blame the mob
That is how some G boys do ritual
Knock down people and use them for ritual.

Don't blame the mob
Were u there to ascertain all those claim
Blame the skull miners of the west
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Chris2863:
The shoes are fine. How much?
1st one 20k

2nd one 15k.

Payment on delivery available within Lagos
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2023
The excuse this guyz called yahoo give for their wicked act is that, the white men used blacks for slavery and with no justice after it was eventually abolished. They don't feel remorseful and always say people at the top do worse. Their victims most times get locked up in their countries. The deceased in the picture does not look like an uber driver. The mobs are also victims of envy and inferiority complex...they most time see these guys in cool places in town and they know they can't be like them. There are many of them in abeokuta, ijebu igbo and the locals always wish they fall in their trap. The decrease does not look yahoo and the mother knows deep in her heart. May God overlook his faults....Very sad!

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by KingEzo: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2023
I don't understand why many people are blaming the mob without thinking about the incident. Though I don't support jungle justice but for those that said he's a driver because the mother said so, can't you people think. Is it possible for a driver to hit six people at same time when they are not inside a vehicle. This guy hit six people from different location and eventually killed some and many are here talking about hatred or so. Even the media that supposed to investigate the incident thoroughly are everywhere claiming the boy is a driver. May God continue to protect his people in this country
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by ogify1(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2023
Life’s deep mehnnn
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by NewestNigerian: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2023
What do you mean by fetish objects and how do you identify a Gboy through looks?

AudioMonkey:
R.I.P to the dead.

The failed system and reigning Gboy menace is to be blamed for this kind of deaths.
According to the news on FP the other day, the situation portrayed similar aura of typical Yahoo ritual killings as the driver allegedly showed no remorse, fetish objects in his car and also probably looked like a Gboy.
At the same time jungle justice is barbaric and should never be an option.
Sometimes as a Nigerian, you're confused on how to judge certain situations or which side to take.

R.I.P to the driver and R.I.P to the innocent souls he killed.
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by highchief1: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
He went the way of all men.....may his soul rest in peace..

Things dey happen Shaa ...

same youth will celebrate and defend Nigerian politicians who are the highest criminals in the history of mankind and have killed Nigerians more than anything you can think of..

My Mom and Dad died as a result of poor medical care, myself and siblings are suffering as a result of the absence of human conscience in our leaders.

Oga nobody send you ... Every man for himself... Who you sef don help ... Your destiny dey your hand.. People dey younger than you in the same place you are starting from scratch and grinding... Na failures dey give excuse ... Craving for success comes with no excuse else you wont move... No excuse bro! Pick yourself up and push harder everyday ... With time we shall all get there ... It's time

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Superpower(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob
How do you know this? We're you there?
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Northerners are your problems not the devil, whenever your people (tribe) are caught selling hard drugs in foreign countries or mining human skull or indulging in other crimes which of cause the cause is greed.
Why blame Northerners when the first republic was truncated by Igbo coup plotters with the aid of a Yorubaman ?, Don't you think peace & development evaded Nigeria because of the innocent people that were murdered in cold blood by these coup plotters. Until Nigeria seeks their family forgiveness nothing will work, this the bitter truth & root cause.
There is nothing like Nigeria really.... Until you understand that the establishment of Nigeria is an insult to your own intelligence even as a northerner, you won't prosper to do right things. The insult is that you blacks can't decide your territory and country and make good use of what your brains established yourself... That is, no dignity to your person as an African.

(I know you won't agree though)

How many times have you seen the Whiteman go decide territories for Arab people? If not that you have inferiority complex you wouldn't say the above.

That said, I didn't talk about 1960, but I went back to the roots, 1914 where it really started. Now, I am not a biased person or an hypocrite like most educated northerner who shun the truth though they can read.

You are very right about the first coup that the igbo people did and they are still suffering for it till today, now, if you include Yoruba as part of the conspiracy, well, I'm not interested in this argument, but remember Yoruba leaders were killed too, Akintola died in that coup so dont base it on your executed leaders alone, and it can't be forgotten.

Now, superstitously, you're saying that Nigerians should seek their families for forgiveness as if you didn't carry out your vengeance in the counter coup, both igbo and Yoruba military officers died in the coup.... I won't talk about the Biafra war.

But even with all these, why is your place, the North the most poverty ravaged part of Nigeria? Why do you have the most illiterate citizens. Why is your place most death ravaged area with terrorism? Is it also that your own people also need to seek forgiveness from your leaders killed in the north? So your killed northern leaders are also afflicting their own people from the spirit world because you people were included in the conspiratory coup that killed them grin don't be funny my friend.

If Nigeria ain't working, why are your leaders not supporting the review of constitution so everywhere will be at peace? If you hate igbo so much, why not let them have their Biafra?

Note again that I'm not interested in the first republic, but I specifically mentioned the amalgamation that is an insult upon our collective dignities as Africans, how they scattered the land. It was called "the partitioning of Africa" in the Berlin conference using various means especially deception.

And whether you like it or not you are more or less like an animal to these foreign powers including your Arab masters you believe you have the same religion with, they don't have regard for you. It's the truth, go there and find out, these are not empty words.

Unless you are happy to be viewed with a slave status, you would reason with the truth, but let me judge you a bit, you're a northerner and I don't expect you to reason with these truths. In your understanding, you believe you're in power in Nigeria and nothing else matters as long as the rest are beneath you.

But there is a saying that the king of slaves is still a slave! I won't reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Ever8090: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2023
Some of you no dey read b4 una reply person, I beg you money?...I am only lamenting our attitude towards bad leadership and you are talking to yourself...I beg, I no beg you money biko!..

Fearyourcreator:

Oga nobody send you ... Every man for himself... Who you sef don help ... Your destiny dey your hand.. People dey younger than you in the same place you are starting from scratch and grinding... Na failures dey give excuse ... Craving for success comes with no excuse else you wont move... No excuse bro! Pick yourself up and push harder everyday ... With time we shall all get there ... It's time
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2023
AudioMonkey:
R.I.P to the dead.

The failed system and reigning Gboy menace is to be blamed for this kind of deaths.
According to the news on FP the other day, the situation portrayed similar aura of typical Yahoo ritual killings as the driver allegedly showed no remorse, fetish objects in his car and also probably looked like a Gboy.
At the same time jungle justice is barbaric and should never be an option.
Sometimes as a Nigerian, you're confused on how to judge certain situations or which side to take.

R.I.P to the driver and R.I.P to the innocent souls he killed.
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
If he says he is a bolt driver, is it not to check his phone to see the bolt driver app there? This is sad
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by occfx: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Irupetepete:
Most Nigerians are without conscience maybe that's why the country is hard and we always have unreasonable government.
Maybe our government officials are just our punishment for being evil minded and callous towards our fellow men...
We deserve the type of government we have in this country cos an average Nigerian is greedy, wicked, callous and self centered...

My brother, I don't know which yielded which... Is it bad government brought about evil citizens or evil citizens brought about bad government. Black Africans are closer to the devil than any other race.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
Some of you no dey read b4 una reply person, I beg you money?...I am only lamenting our attitude towards bad leadership and you are talking to yourself...I beg, I no beg you money biko!..

Stop complaining like person who needs money ... Which one be this die this happen...
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Offpoint1:
He was killed by broke and wretched people out of envy, not necessarily the accident.

Only rapist and killers should be subjected to public executions after the due process of law has been followed.

It's safer at a war front than being rich in the midst of poor people with extreme mentality.

Sleep on young one, no one lives forever.

By the ways!

I'm still your surest and cheapest shoes plug.
How much for that Adidas?
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
He went the way of all men.....may his soul rest in peace..

Things dey happen Shaa ...

same youth will celebrate and defend Nigerian politicians who are the highest criminals in the history of mankind and have killed Nigerians more than anything you can think of..

My Mom and Dad died as a result of poor medical care, myself and siblings are suffering as a result of the absence of human conscience in our leaders.

Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by MrAbufayed: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob
Were you there
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob
Wow I never knew gboys knock down people for ritual purposes.
😡
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Waywardson6: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2023
What do you expect from a zoo with animals. Why won't Western nation's proudly be racist. Wasted a 25 year old man for what. If you check, jealousy stemmed from the lyching not truly his crime of hitting the people. What happened to taking him to the police or calling the police. I personally noticed a lot of adults & old people don't like young people been successful. When I say old, that's those even from 30s to 70s. According to Ex US President Donald Trump, shit hole. It's very annoying.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob

Aje..

You started like a reasonable person but ended it like a stupid minded idiotic werey olori-ike fellow
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by connkg(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2023
@othermen

How you wrote all that without any mention of the just- concluded electoral season beats me.
Are you not aware of any similarities?
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Offpoint1: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2023
ghettochild:

How much for that Adidas?
20k...

Payment on delivery available within Lagos
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Nigerians re Barbarians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo) / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.