Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) (39692 Views)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Before you come and cry for him

1. He showed no remorse for those he killed with the car

2. Fetish items were found in his car

So don't blame the mob
That is how some G boys do ritual
Knock down people and use them for ritual.

Don't blame the mob
Blame the skull miners of the west
You are a shameless person!
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Ever8090: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Stop complaining like person who needs money ... Which one be this die this happen...
did I complain to your father, you or any member of your family? You mean I should not complain about our attitude to bad leadership in my country because someone like you exist?...oga!...stay away from me make I no come pour out d anger wey dey my head this morning on you ...
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2023
Edusouls:
Yoruba land is imploding with unchecked poverty, touts, hooligans and legions of agberos, look at how they tragically murdered a handsome young man, in front of his parents, Blackman is devils offspring
You are another shameless person! We see on daily basis how humans are roasted in the east every day like suya, because of stealing of something as little as food to eat. Now you are making this national problem a tribal issue. You are a shameless and disgusting tribalist!

4 Likes

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2023
othermen:
‘Lynched Driver’ ? He is a son, he is a father, he is the husband to another. His statistic is little in being a driver and the motivations behind the mob action is little in him being a driver. It was that he was alleged of being a ritualist or looking better. If he was in a rickety vehicle, his outcome might have varied in spite of the accident that served to introduce him to a tragic end.

That said, about a decade ago, in Unibadan, a student was stripped naked and paraded around the halls. He was involved in theft.

Such was not the norm, however, it was the case then, that a thief will be mobbed and the students leaders or hall elders would endeavor to get the culprit to a secured place so that he can be handed over to Abefele (the school security).
Students can as well put a call through to the school security to avoid an utter descent into chaos. The point however is, in a community of reserved minds molding our society character, such events do occur. Again, If such mob actions could occur in an intellectual community, it can occur anywhere else in the country.

Just some weeks ago, A 500 level student was killed in OAU by his fellow students. He was accused of being a petty thief. While the outcome is isolated, the events leading to the outcome is the norm for those alleged or caught in such misconduct.

Is it up to a year, Deborah was killed in another institution of learning- just because she felt a platform created for educational purposes shouldn’t be abused for religious purposes? There was an endorsement of the disaster she was meted by most on the side.

In Adamawa too, a former VC was stripped naked and mobbed in a case of mistaken identity. They thought he was the INEC official that declared a winner in the gubernatorial election. Many on the social media celebrated such mob action and there has been no outright condemnation from the mainstream media that is busy pandering to a movement where mobbing others for their political beliefs or endorsements or affiliations is the order.

Anybody can be a victim of mob action. In all of these cases, fewer people had the courage to intervene. Anybody can be accused and on the basis of allegations, mobbed. Anybody can also be falsely accused and on the basis of such allegations, mobbed.

In my experience of such despicable spectacles, my interventions have been nil. The orientation I was inculcated was such that, if there is a fight, do not intervene- just walk away, because there are those who have lost their lives in an effort to be peacemakers and that the blessing that Christ in his sermon on the mount assured for such peacemakers is perhaps not worth much than being alive in one piece.

So it has been, if there is a public disturbance brewing, just take the other road or street. And so it has been, if a mob action is taking place in my street, I stay indoor. However, that mob action could be on an acquaintance or a relative. And by refusing to invite law enforcement officers or take any reasonable action, I have contributed to the murder of such fellows.

Let us reconsider our orientations. This incident in Akure would not stop another mob action from occurring in Onitsha. But then, if local community leaders are charged with the responsibility for and rewarded for protecting those at the whip of mob actions, there may be a reduction.

We also have to make a spectacle of capital consequences for those that take the law into their hands, even when the victims of such mob actions are culpable. Finally, we have to as responsible citizenry endeavor to take quick actions such as escalating any event to law enforcement where a mob action is likely to occur. During ALUU 4 , such an escalation was done but the police failed to save the day.

Failures of such reputations has to be met with remarkable disapproval and even consequences for officers involved. There was perhaps a police station in proximity to where this action took place. They should also explain what actions they are taking to ensure a re-occurrence do not occur. The Police should be alert to such events. It’s public , and saying that mob actions occurs in a very brief time is just an admission of incompetence. It is such incompetence of the law enforcers and incompetence of the judiciary that mob leaders have used in justifying their actions and the recruiting of the public to participate in murder.

While such remains a deterrent to concrete actions that may be done to allay the prevalence of incidents such as have occurred with Olorunfemi, we must begin to be courageous and lend ourselves to participating in ensuring humanity is restored on occasions of blind rage.
Nicely put. Your long summations made sense.

This also calls for more defensive driving skills on the part of all drivers to avoid accidents like this.

Before leaving your house daily, check your car tyres, car breaks, and do NOT overspeed. Regular vehicle maintenance at the automechanic is key.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Where was he rushing that he was driving like a mad man? I guess he was rushing to hell.

I drive on the road and I don't pity reckless drivers who endanger the lives of other road users.

Tomorrow you will start bragging that you are a graduate yet the education you have is not guiding your way of life! What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by ajitoyo: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob

Are you a witness to all the allegation you listed above or is it just hearsay that you sat in the corner of your house to read about online? Nawa ooh
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
did I complain to your father, you or any member of your family? You mean I should not complain about our attitude to bad leadership in my country because someone like you exist?...oga!...stay away from me make I no come pour out d anger wey dey my head this morning on you ...
My father ? Just look at you ... Well you can go on shifting blames ... It won't change anything... You can go ahead and call my mother it won't still change for you... If you like don't stop and channel your energy into facing the reality that no one can truly help you but you... Like you wrote up there.. It shows frustration is with you... Just accept your destiny is in your hands... If you no gree , it's your problem... No government will help you ... Blame them till eternity na you go dey one place...
I won't reply you except you reply something that shows you will focus on having a better you
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob

Where you their?

You should be here https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/jungle-justice-ondo-police-parade-four-suspected-killers-of-25-year-old-driver-2.html

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by salem1996: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
He went the way of all men.....may his soul rest in peace..

Things dey happen Shaa ...

same youth will celebrate and defend Nigerian politicians who are the highest criminals in the history of mankind and have killed Nigerians more than anything you can think of..

My Mom and Dad died as a result of poor medical care, myself and siblings are suffering as a result of the absence of human conscience in our leaders.

In my project research, I argued that there is nothing like absence of human conscience. Of course I understand we use it to mean people ain't behaving as they should but in real sense, every living person has a conscience in him. The real thing is, they know what they are doing is wrong that's why they can lie to hide it. Sorry for your parents, but as for this hardened animals called politicians, God will rewards them as they duly deserve

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You are another shameless person! We see on daily basis how humans are roasted in the east every day like suya, because of stealing of something as little as food to eat. Now you are making this national problem a tribal issue. You are a shameless and disgusting tribalist!
noo Igbos has lots of respect and culture we won’t lynch that young man in front of his mother, despite her plea, Kai lots of devils live in Yoruba land, if u like stay there and be covering up, this is just the fact

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by wowo2: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Thai just how it is. Never take laws into your own hands..,
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Nicenixon: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Jalaw:
Yoruba people are so wicked, backward and primitive for practicing jungle justice in this 21st century.
Incase you don't know, your mental health is at the state of jeopardy because everything to you is tribal, get well soon ok. Lynching is happening in every parts of this country, no region is excluded.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by yesloaded: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2023
crismark:

So the person that died due to his reckless driving deserves to die

Don't get me wrong sir

I'm not saying the person he killed deserved to die

Nobody knows what happens, maybe he drives recklessly or his break failed
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by crismark(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2023
yesloaded:

Don't get me wrong sir

I'm not saying the person he killed deserved to die

Nobody knows what happens, maybe he drives recklessly or his break failed
Yeah but don't look at it from one perspective.
The Mobs were actually trying to save those accident victims with the guy's car until they saw fetish items.

A live tortoise, woman's pant with blood etc were found in his car. I won't lie to you, I would also think the same as the mob did. That guy wasn't an uber driver.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by samwheel(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob

They saw, did u see it yourself??

What if their stories were lies 🤔 just to justify their actions.

Just pray u or ur fams don't become victims of wickedness.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by nedekid: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
I hope this will not encourage drivers to speed off ofter having accidents.
Rest in peace to thr young man and also the others that lost their life.
My almighty grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Ever8090: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

My father ? Just look at you ... Well you can go on shifting blames ... It won't change anything... You can go ahead and call my mother it won't still change for you... If you like don't stop and channel your energy into facing the reality that no one can truly help you but you... Like you wrote up there.. It shows frustration is with you... Just accept your destiny is in your hands... If you no gree , it's your problem... No government will help you ... Blame them till eternity na you go dey one place...
I won't reply you except you reply something that shows you will focus on having a better you
if you want to show off, it shouldn't be under my comment.
I can't see anything in my comment that suggest that I am dependant on government or I am in one place doing nothing for myself.

Oga, if your season is glorious, don't think that those who are having it hard at the moment are lazy, they don't plan or less intelligent than you,
Life happens, and can happen to anyone not minding your level of hardwork or intelligence, or meticulous planning.

Honestly I can't figure out your quarrel or anger towards me,bi kept going back to my comment to see where I offended you or anyone, but I can't find any..

My complain is the lack of government commitment to their primary duty and attitude of the people towards bad leadership, don't I have the right to point that out?, Should I not mention it out because you are having a good life and I am not?...

Pls, enjoy the fruit of your hard-work in peace and allow me express my bitterness in peace because my lamentation does not interfere with the good life you are having as a result of your hard work.

If my father was in a hospital receiving treatment and suddenly had difficulty to breath and what the doctors could only said is that, they are sorry there is no oxygen in the hospital we should take him to somewhere else, and my father gave up in the process, and each time I think about the discussion I overheard the nurses saying the doctor said if only they had oxygen in thus hospital, this man would have been alive......and you mean I should blame myself and not the government......

Pray that life never happens to you..that is the only thing I can tell you for now...
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
The average Nigerian is brutally heartless, evil minded, criminally inclined, envious, full of hate for their neighbors, soaked in pain and suffering. So when they see the opportunity to pour out their frustrated souls in an environment overflowing with lawlessness they grab it like a lifeline. Until jungle justice and mob beating is considered a grievous crime and carries serious and sever punishment we will keep experiencing it and the worst is yet to come. Funny thing is y'all expect good leadership when 90% of u are useless frustrated street dogs. Even the highly educated ones still participate in it. Keep expecting a better country. Forgetting it all starts from u as an individual. Fools!!!
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
if you want to show off, it shouldn't be under my comment.
I can't see anything in my comment that suggest that I am dependant on government or I am in one place doing nothing for myself.

Oga, if your season is glorious, don't think that those who are having it hard at the moment are lazy, they don't plan or less intelligent than you,
Life happens, and can happen to anyone not minding your level of hardwork or intelligence, or meticulous planning.

Honestly I can't figure out your quarrel or anger towards me,bi kept going back to my comment to see where I offended you or anyone, but I can't find any..

My complain is the lack of government commitment to their primary duty and attitude of the people towards bad leadership, don't I have the right to point that out?, Should I not mention it out because you are having a good life and I am not?...

Pls, enjoy the fruit of your hard-work in peace and allow me express my bitterness in peace because my lamentation does not interfere with the good life you are having as a result of your hard work.

If my father was in a hospital receiving treatment and suddenly had difficulty to breath and what the doctors could only said is that, they are sorry there is no oxygen in the hospital we should take him to somewhere else, and my father gave up in the process, and each time I think about the discussion I overheard the nurses saying the doctor said if only they had oxygen in thus hospital, this man would have been alive......and you mean I should blame myself and not the government......

Pray that life never happens to you..that is the only thing I can tell you for now...
Am sorry about your Dad...
I understand your angle better... We shall never be unfortunate or unfortunate again...
I don't mean you are lazy or believe am doing better than most... It's just that most love shifting blames... But I also know their are exceptions just yours... I don't mean bad... Peace be unto every one... Life has happened to me well... And I don't pray it for even my enemy ...
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Irupetepete: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
vickydevoka:

Are you new in the country
not new but we should stop wasting destinies in the name of anger
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by yesloaded: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
crismark:

Yeah but don't look at it from one perspective.
The Mobs were actually trying to save those accident victims with the guy's car until they saw fetish items.

A live tortoise, woman's pant with blood etc were found in his car. I won't lie to you, I would also think the same as the mob did. That guy wasn't an uber driver.

Any evidence?

I no dey there that time btw
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by crismark(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
yesloaded:

Any evidence?

I no dey there that time btw
You haven't seen the full video?
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by AwealthDRL: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
I had an accident a while ago too no one cared to help, lying in my blood almost died people who didn't know me assumed I am GBoy hence I deserved what to happened to me. It was until someone who knows me saw me that I got carried. In this country our leaders are just the reflection of most citizens

othermen:
‘Lynched Driver’ ? He is a son, he is a father, he is the husband to another. His statistic is little in being a driver and the motivations behind the mob action is little in him being a driver. It was that he was alleged of being a ritualist or looking better. If he was in a rickety vehicle, his outcome might have varied in spite of the accident that served to introduce him to a tragic end.

That said, about a decade ago, in Unibadan, a student was stripped naked and paraded around the halls. He was involved in theft.

Such was not the norm, however, it was the case then, that a thief will be mobbed and the students leaders or hall elders would endeavor to get the culprit to a secured place so that he can be handed over to Abefele (the school security).
Students can as well put a call through to the school security to avoid an utter descent into chaos. The point however is, in a community of reserved minds molding our society character, such events do occur. Again, If such mob actions could occur in an intellectual community, it can occur anywhere else in the country.

Just some weeks ago, A 500 level student was killed in OAU by his fellow students. He was accused of being a petty thief. While the outcome is isolated, the events leading to the outcome is the norm for those alleged or caught in such misconduct.

Is it up to a year, Deborah was killed in another institution of learning- just because she felt a platform created for educational purposes shouldn’t be abused for religious purposes? There was an endorsement of the disaster she was meted by most on the side.

In Adamawa too, a former VC was stripped naked and mobbed in a case of mistaken identity. They thought he was the INEC official that declared a winner in the gubernatorial election. Many on the social media celebrated such mob action and there has been no outright condemnation from the mainstream media that is busy pandering to a movement where mobbing others for their political beliefs or endorsements or affiliations is the order.

Anybody can be a victim of mob action. In all of these cases, fewer people had the courage to intervene. Anybody can be accused and on the basis of allegations, mobbed. Anybody can also be falsely accused and on the basis of such allegations, mobbed.

In my experience of such despicable spectacles, my interventions have been nil. The orientation I was inculcated was such that, if there is a fight, do not intervene- just walk away, because there are those who have lost their lives in an effort to be peacemakers and that the blessing that Christ in his sermon on the mount assured for such peacemakers is perhaps not worth much than being alive in one piece.

So it has been, if there is a public disturbance brewing, just take the other road or street. And so it has been, if a mob action is taking place in my street, I stay indoor. However, that mob action could be on an acquaintance or a relative. And by refusing to invite law enforcement officers or take any reasonable action, I have contributed to the murder of such fellows.

Let us reconsider our orientations. This incident in Akure would not stop another mob action from occurring in Onitsha. But then, if local community leaders are charged with the responsibility for and rewarded for protecting those at the whip of mob actions, there may be a reduction.

We also have to make a spectacle of capital consequences for those that take the law into their hands, even when the victims of such mob actions are culpable. Finally, we have to as responsible citizenry endeavor to take quick actions such as escalating any event to law enforcement where a mob action is likely to occur. During ALUU 4 , such an escalation was done but the police failed to save the day.

Failures of such reputations has to be met with remarkable disapproval and even consequences for officers involved. There was perhaps a police station in proximity to where this action took place. They should also explain what actions they are taking to ensure a re-occurrence do not occur. The Police should be alert to such events. It’s public , and saying that mob actions occurs in a very brief time is just an admission of incompetence. It is such incompetence of the law enforcers and incompetence of the judiciary that mob leaders have used in justifying their actions and the recruiting of the public to participate in murder.

While such remains a deterrent to concrete actions that may be done to allay the prevalence of incidents such as have occurred with Olorunfemi, we must begin to be courageous and lend ourselves to participating in ensuring humanity is restored on occasions of blind rage.

1 Like

Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by yesloaded: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
crismark:

You haven't seen the full video?

Not at all sir

I've not

But even at that, only competent court of law can pass judgement not angry mob

We still remember ALUU 4

Jungle justice is not an option
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
It’s a crime for any young guy they see with a car especially if the guy have an accident.
What a life of jungle we live in.
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by abba09: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ever8090:
He went the way of all men.....may his soul rest in peace..

Things dey happen Shaa ...

same youth will celebrate and defend Nigerian politicians who are the highest criminals in the history of mankind and have killed Nigerians more than anything you can think of..

My Mom and Dad died as a result of poor medical care, myself and siblings are suffering as a result of the absence of human conscience in our leaders.

this country feels like a prison
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Offpoint1:
He was killed by broke and wretched people out of envy, not necessarily the accident.

Only rapist and killers should be subjected to public executions after the due process of law has been followed.

It's safer at a war front than being rich in the midst of poor people with extreme mentality.

Sleep on young one, no one lives forever.

By the ways!

I'm still your surest and cheapest shoes plug.

How much
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Edusouls:
noo Igbos has lots of respect and culture we won’t lynch that young man in front of his mother, despite her plea, Kai lots of devils live in Yoruba land, if u like stay there and be covering up, this is just the fact
What a stupid comment coming from a die hard tribalist! What will make anybody lynch a fellow human either in the presence of his family or not.
Lynching is lynching! You are not just a tribalist but you are very childish person. I wonder how old you are .
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Edusouls:
The is the most stupid comment I have ever read this year!
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
OmoOshodi:
My only joy in this news is....Police was able to arrest some of the killers....they should go and meet him soonest......especially that guy that saw live tortoises and pants

Wicked world
see as this statue yarsh set...see shape na cheesy..anyways back to the matter.....they will all be used as scape goat to all thosevwho find pleasure in jungle justice
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by crismark(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
yesloaded:

Not at all sir

I've not

But even at that, only competent court of law can pass judgement not angry mob

We still remember ALUU 4

Jungle justice is not an option
Have you ever experienced horror from these set of miscreants?

Robbers, Yahoo plus guys, scammers?
Have your family members been killed or hurt by these people?

I was actually against jungle justice until the day robbers stabbed a man on his wrist vein because of a phone. They man bleed to the point that the nearby hospital rejected to admit him. He died in our present. You can imagine the pains these bastards have put in the heart of his family. They have even widowed his wife. Who will take care of his kids?

Guy! Since that day, I stand for jungle justice as long as they killed the person that committed the crime
Re: Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) by Gemkin(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So don't blame the mob

Don't blame the mob

Think twice before you type shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.